Start by marking “Spank Me (Operation #1)” as Want to Read:
Spank Me (Operation #1)

Spank Me

(Operation #1)

What begins as a sexy cyber affair quickly turns into the real thing when Lt. Finn Coleman shows up on Emma Shield's doorstep to fulfill all her fantasies. When Emma doesn't match the persona she presented online, he decides to seduce and discover the sensual woman who claimed she enjoyed spankings and bondage. But Finn is a career military man with a dangerous mission ahe ...more
284 pages
Published (first published March 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Spank Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spank Me

Talltree
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Erotic but also very sweet-even cheesy- romance between likeable h running her own ranch in a small town n NAVY Seal H. They meet as pen-pals which quickly moves into dirty emails/chats and H comes after h. H was a protective alpha, an all round good guy.

However book was a bit slow-paced, some of the dialogue could have been cut out.

An overall sexy n sweet 3.75 stars!

Safe romance: (view spoiler)
Cyn Mistress Kitty
When I first bought this book, I thought because of the title this would be a fluffy, silly story with only sex and no character development. Wow, was I wrong and the title does real injustice to this story which is really too bad because it might put a lot of people off reading it.
I LOVED this story and yes, it is blazin' hot and yes, it has some spanking, bondage and really HOT sex scenes, but the characters were wonderful too and it had a great story-line. Finn, the hero, is to die for. What
Renee Nicole

Awesome title? Check.

Lots of sex? Check.

Hunky alpha that I want to kidnap? Check!

This was a really cute book that ended up being more romance-y than I thought it would. Finn is my book beau of the 'mo, even though he said "Emma, baby" waaaaay too much.

Emma was alright. She had her moments of feistiness that kept her from getting put on the TSTL list. Overall, I enjoyed reading this one. It wasn't too original, but I liked the hanky panky spanky!
Christi Snow
Apr 18, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easily a 4 1/2 stars for me!

My Review:
How can you not love a book with that title?!?

This book was fabulous. First and foremost, it is an erotic romance so there was definitely lots of very hot sex, but it is also a fantastic romantic story.

Emma is a single, 29 yo woman running a farm in a small town where all the young people have pretty much moved away. It's a very singular, lonely lifestyle. As a result, she has developed an online friendship with Finn, a Navy SEAL, while he is deployed overse
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Operation: Spank Me is a quick, romantic and steamy story that I read several months ago and enjoyed. Finn is a very hot, very sexy hero who knows exactly how to get who and what he wants! Plenty of sizzle in this story to warm up those cold winter nights.

*sigh* Where can I find me a sexy Lt. Finn?
ൠSinful
They start out as Pen Pals. He is 38 and has been a seal for 20 years. She's living alone running a small ranch/rose business. On leave, he surprises her by showing up at her door. Her letters (mostly erotic) have kept him alive more than once. He wants to thank her and have a weekend for both of them to remember. He ends up spending his whole leave with her.

It was good. There was a ton of sex. But if this happened there'd be a ton of sex. There were some pretty open and honest conversations wh
Jacqueline J
For a book titled Operation Spank Me, there wasn't much spanking. Just saying.

I didn't really care for this book. The writing was pretty unpolished. The plot was almost nonexistent. The sex scenes were more embarrassingly crude than hot. Dirty language in and of itself is not hot. There has got to be some feeling behind it especially if you're trying to sell me on a erotic love story.
Victoria
“Told you when we wrote that I was a demanding man.”

She laughed. “If I remember correctly, you said you were dominant.”

“Yes and you were, are, hardly submissive. But there could be a lot of fun in that challenge— for both of us.”

**DIRTY TALK ALERT, DIRTY TALK ALERT** Read this book and my review at your own risk =)

If you're judging me because I read a book named Operation: Spank Me, this probably isn’t the book for you...Okay, just kidding. But seriously, the title of the book had me laughin
Emily
Lieutenant Finn Coleman has always lived his life by the strict code of the military, when he started talking to cyber pen pal Emma Shield he knew that he had to meet her one day. Finn is smarter than Emma gives him credit for, she is far to intelligent to be the campy persona she has created as her profile and after months of insistence asking for a picture he finally decides to make good on his promise, to spank her butt when he sees her.

Emma cannot believe how attached she has become to the m
LoveRomance
Mar 15, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotica
I was disappointed in this book. Nice, easy read, so I'm glad I read it. But based on other reviews I thought I'd be drawn in and lost in it. And I simply wasn't it. The heat felt a little contrived, and the sex seemed pretty repetitive. Best part of the story was the community support, though I was sad the story did not resolve the thread about the grandfather in Texas.
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Reading Operation: Spank Me is like drowning in sensual overload as a reader watches love unfold between two lonely people matched by fate and the internet.

Emma has quite a vivid imagination and an inner untapped wanton that, when allowed to express itself, ends up seducing a man half way across the world. The power of words has never been quite so explored as in this story and Ms. James left no binding untried and no sheet untwisted.

I’ve read historical anecdotes where people who started off a
Penny Watson
Jul 31, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super quickie review!

Operation: Spank Me by Christina James

Genre: Erotic Romance

The bad: Way too much sex! Book could have been easily 50% shorter. Terms like "drenched p*ssy" used repeatedly.

The good: Surprisingly engaging story. Loved the Vermonty stuff, loved the roses, the story was compelling and sweet. A nice happy ending, although a bit rushed.

Grade: B
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
A very enjoyable story. Very very light with the BDSM (in spite of the title) so those who enjoy an occasional swat while having *fun* will like it. I enjoyed the characters -- and it was a HEA that will make you blink back tears.
Melanie♥
Apr 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
Lots of steam with likeable characters and storyline.
Miss Kim
Mar 28, 2011 marked it as to-read
Shelves: erotic
I could not pass up this title...
Rose
Jan 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
I reviewed this for TwoLips Reviews, LLC

Encouraged by her friends, Emma Shields begins a sexy cyber affair with Lt. Finn Coleman. He surprises her by showing up on her doorstep with plans of fulfilling all of her fantasies. While Emma doesn’t quite match the description she gave of herself online, Finn decides to seduce her anyway and discovers the sexy woman who claimed she enjoyed bondage and spanking. But Finn’s life isn’t his own; he’s a career military man with an upcoming dangerous mission
Jessica
May 21, 2014 rated it did not like it
I purchased this book based on the story premise as I thought there was potential.

I've just returned this book for a refund as I found it horrible.

The opening chapter completely turned me off as they were talking in text speak due to having a conversation online however I pushed on in hopes the book got better - it didn't.

Characters were annoying and frustrating. Sex scenes were just "meh".

I found myself skimming over most of it as I didn't want to not finish it. It just really, really didn't w
Dar
Dec 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
Hold crap, this book was awesome, I had no idea and I thought from the title it would be an enjoyable little fluff read, and I have to admit it was sweet and lighthearted, but it had substance. I loved the fact that the entire book was basically the interactions between Emma and Finn and nothing and no other story line interfered or took away from that concentration. By that happening, you truly felt connected to them and believed there feelings for each other. A beautiful and charming love stor ...more
Christine
Aug 25, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: x-botb-2013
I wish I could have happily given "Spank Me" three stars. It is a sweet story -- a lonely woman and her military pen pal get together. Both Emma and Finn are great characters, there's a lot of steamy sex, a rather unexpected complication, and a HEA.

However, I just couldn't get over the poor dialogue, which is just unbelievably awful. It is wooden, trite, and repetitive. It just ruined the story for me.
Blackravens Reviews
Apr 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
Christina James brings real emotion to these characters. I smiled, laughed and even cried while reading Finn and Emma’s story. For the rest of this review, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Cynthia
Jul 24, 2014 rated it liked it
This was a short read and very light BDSM. When I read the description on Amazon, I was intrigued. However, both characters were just playing with BDSM, neither having any experience. Despite this, it was a cute read.
Kathryn
Slow to start but warms up very well.
PJ
Apr 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
I so love a man in uniform. I liked this books a lot and will probably try more by the author.
Karsyn
Typical erotica. Was ok, I think I just wasn't in the mood for it.
Molly
Casey
Apr 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Chance of a Lifetime
  • So Sensitive (Hard to Get, #1)
  • By My Side (Safe Word: Oasis, #2)
  • Unmasking Dorian (Jenners Law, #1)
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
  • Take Me (Wild Oats, #1)
  • Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes,  #2)
  • Katie and the Dom (Power Play, #2)
  • Dominance and Deception
  • Deathless Love
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
  • Destined for the Dom (Masters of Submission, #2)
  • Sweet Caroline (Blue Jeans and Hard Hats #1)
  • Secret Submission (Journey to Submission, #1)
  • Undercover Submission (Graceful #3)
  • Iron Dominance (Steamwork Chronicles, #1)
  • Simon Says (Friends and Lovers, #2)
  • Once Upon a Time in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #8)

Operation (5 books)
  • Tempt Me (Operation #2)
  • Desire Me (Operation #3)
  • Seduce Me (Operation #4)
  • Persuade Me (Operation #5)