Start by marking “Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy (Immortally Sexy, #4)” as Want to Read:
Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy (Immortally Sexy, #4)

Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy (Immortally Sexy #4)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  799 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
Paige Darlington has a problem. See, she's the former apprentice to Satan's right hand, Becka Gibbs. As a result, she's got this pretty much all consuming need to be bad... not her fault, right? Well, that will be a small comfort when she loses all human emotions, including the ability to love and care about those who matter to her.

To keep his brother alive, Jed Buchanan w
Published November 1st 2007 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy

Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice DavidsonDead Until Dark by Charlaine HarrisDead to the World by Charlaine HarrisFirst Grave on the Right by Darynda JonesNobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe by Simon Okill
Humorous Paranormal Books
1,221 books — 1,892 voters
The Mighty Storm by Samantha TowleFutures and Frosting by Tara SivecYour Eight O'Clock Is Dead by Kat JorgensenBlue Bloods by Melissa de la CruzWolfpointe by Rick Buda
DNF
36 books — 11 voters

More lists with this book...

Steph
Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy is the final book in the Immortally Sexy series. While not my favorite of the series, I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, I have enjoyed all the books in this series and wish it would've continued.

Paige Darlington, the former apprentice to Satan's right hand and most-favorite Rivka, Becka Gibbs, is having a major problem ... she is killing people with her touch. She doesn't mind killing those that deserve it, but she's not happy about this new change in her abilitie
Wendy
Mar 28, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Well I can't say enough how much I love this series of books by Stephanie Rowe. They are so much fun to read.

This one is about Paige Darlington who we met in the last book. She is the newly formed, bubbly, Rivka that managed to escape from her bondage to Satan. Unfortunately she soon discovers that she was used as a new secret weapon and she is destined to become Satan's ultimate killing machine. A wraith whose touch kills anything living and is destined to destroy the world. Being the bubbly,
Meagan G
Jan 17, 2009 rated it liked it
I love it cuz the guy in it Jed is damned and that is sooo hot. I do think so far Must Love Dragons is my fav. one yet. Theresa is such a fun character plus she is a dragon. That rocks!

Books are a little longer than I think necessary though. Ok. I get it their hot for eachother and blah blah blah. They are in danger, have to figure out how to not have to kill eachother and both live and blah blah blah. The story could move a long a bit quicker without all the incessant ramblings of I don't want
Laura the Highland Hussy
Dec 13, 2009 rated it it was amazing
So cute! Paige is too funny and the way she got jed's heart, fabulous! And the scene outside the angel bar where theresa and Dani were criticizing her granny panties, but making her wear a sheer bra and a thong causing Jed to tell her that there was nothing wrong with her original undies? *sigh* wish my hubby didn't care about grannies. :) I loved the teeny tiny interaction between Rafi and Mona...maybe we'll see them again? And I so hope that Satan and Iris get together again....I love them tog ...more
Sheila
Mar 06, 2009 rated it really liked it
Funny! Paige is supposed to become Satan's ultimate weapon but she is so sunshiney and positive, you have to wonder how evil can lurk in her. When Jed meets her, he's not sure what to do with her. He's damned and she makes him hope everything will work out for his brother. Between Satan and Satan Jr. fighting for Paige's soul, Jed trying to break his contract with Satan Jr. and save his brother from becoming Satan Jr's, and both of them falling in love, it's a blast! I enjoyed the story. The onl ...more
Shelita
Jul 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoy this series a lot. I do wonder if it's going to continue.
Kelli
Mar 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Let me backtrack a little. I was at a yard sale about five years ago. I picked up a bunch of romance (and supernatural) books, and this book was one of them.

I had never read Stephanie Rowe's books, and Sex & the Immortal Bad Boys was apparently the fourth and final book in her Immortally Sexy series. I guess I thought this would be an interesting book. I don't even remember. It had just been sitting on my shelf for the last few years.

I decided to finally read it on Friday afternoon, and th
Robin
May 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
I read the first three books in this series several years ago, and I loved all three of them. In the third book, Paige, the heroine of this book, was introduced as a secondary character, and I adored her. She provided a lot of comic relief. So I was really looking forward to reading SEX & THE IMMORTAL BAD BOY. Unfortunately, I’ve just really had a hard time getting invested in the story.

Paige is a Rivka, created by Satan very recently, to harvest the souls of people who are going to hell. Sh
Dhfan4life
Jan 14, 2011 rated it it was ok
Honestly I was not feeling this book after initially reading about Paige in He loves Me, He loves me Hot. I have nothing personally against cheerleaders or really peppy optimistic people or characters. But Paige truly was grating on my nerves. And now in this book where she has her own story and is to be Satan's top lethal weapon, I really wanted to pull my hair out. Not because she was equally peppy in this book. But this time around she seemed obssessed with a whole bunch of kissing and being ...more
Kate Adamek
Jun 29, 2014 rated it did not like it
This one was a huge disappointment compared to the other 3, even though He Loves Me He Loves Me Hot only got 2/5 stars from me. But this one? No, I'm sorry, no.

Paige was only introduced last book so it surprised me she had her own story with a male protagonist that was also new. Talk about having no stock in what happened to either of them throughout the entire story! The series just went downhill and rapidly in this installment. I was sort of hoping Rowe would do a fifth with Quincy (I was pray
Jan
OK, I managed to grit my teeth and get through this book. Can you spell sexual frustration with a capital "F"?!! I can. And this book dishes it out by the page.

Poor Paige the virgin Rivka is more than willing to give it up to the sexy bad boy shadow warrior Jed. There's just one hitch: if she does, she loses her soul and everything literally goes to hell.
This author delights in getting you all worked up and gives you no sense of relief until the very end of the book. Ahruggggg......

That and th
Anita
This is book 4 of the Immortally Sexy series, and it's great! You have to read this series IN ORDER, or you won't like it much, but if you do, it's very entertaining. Each of these books is basically a mystery with a romance layered on top. The sex scenes are PG-13, and there is almost no gore, more like cartoon violence. Some of the scenes are laugh-out-loud funny. Not the most memorable characters ever written, but a fun read.

Basic premise: Paige, one of Satan's former minions, was experimente
Sara
Dec 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
I really, really liked this book! It was at times romantic, often very hot, packed with action, some times even kind of creepy. And it was very hard to put down.
I liked Paige and Jed a lot, although not all tthe time. There were times when Paige was a little too romantic, a little too sweet and naive, and other times when she was too stubborn to admit, even to herself, that she Loved Jed. And there were times when Jed was kind of creepy and cold. But I still loved them together a lot.
I also li
Diana
Sep 28, 2007 rated it really liked it
Even though she's only existed for a month, Paige is determined to grasp life and live it to the fullest. So when she discovers she was part of Satan's experiment to turn her into a deadly killing machine, she'll do anything to stop it. Crossing paths with shadow warrior Jed, the only one she can touch without killing, they're racing to find a cure before she becomes pure evil.

Paige is an eternally sunny and refreshing heroine, while Jed is a little more of the dark and brooding type. The plot a
Amber
May 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Vanessa
Stephanie Rowe is amazing!! This series of books was hilarious!! I wish there was more books in it!!!

Each character has a great back story, they bring there own humor to the plot and the books are fast paced full of action and steamy sex scenes!!

Date me one more time, Must Love Dragons, and He loves me not he loves me hot, along with Sex and the immortal bad boy are all must reads!!! You will not stop laughing!!
Lizy
So this book really surprised me. I figured I was going to hate when there were multiple coffee drinks that were an entire line long on the first page. BUT OH MY GOD THIS BOOK! IT'S SO GOOD!! It's so fluffy and cute and wonderful and I couldn't put it down! The pace is breakneck and there's never a dull moment. The humor is on point. And the ending--holy shit I couldn't even read it properly because I had to know what happened! It was amazing, you guys. Amazing.
Tracy
May 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The last book in the Immortally Sexy series... as with the other 3 I loved this book. Laugh out loud funny. Great characters - Paige was sassy, funny and sweet (who'd have thought she could be so full of evil!!) Jed, is dark, brooding and damned to hell - I loved him!!
Satan and his shenanigans were so funny...... who'd have thought it!?
These are light reading, fun, feel good books. I'll be going back to this series again.... :D

Oct 04, 2008 rated it really liked it
The 4th book in the Immortally Sexy series and I would recommend reading them in order or you will be a bit lost.

In this book Paige and Jed are featured. Paige is sunny and bright and sweet as sunshine - but also happens to work for Satan. Jed is the brooding warrior. They have obstacles galore and it all seems very hopeless - but it's not.

I enjoyed this book and like the way the series is progressing.
Natalie
Oct 30, 2011 rated it liked it
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
A Paige without emotions is like a page with no color, A rainbow of only black and white, the radio on full volume, the speakers vibrating, with no audio. That's just not Paige anymore. I wince to even imagine that. Oh, and this dude who's gonna eventually end up with this kickbutt dudette? He better be fuckin awesome.
Haylie
Apr 17, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ocvd peoples
Shelves: romance
okay... i know what all of you r thinking when you see this title but the book is not about what it appears to be about. It is about a girl who gets cursed by Satan and hires this guy to help her and in the middle of it all they fall in love!!! It is a sweet story and the ending is totally worth it!!!
Shae
Jun 15, 2008 rated it liked it
I was really disappointed by this book. They seem to have lost a lot of the magic and fun. In the beginning there was a lot of action and drama, but in this book its sort of the characters going through the motions of everything. Blah. One request for any other books that come up in this series - MOAR SATAN PLZ.
Ashley
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I actually really enjoyed this one. I thought Jed being all cuddly and badass was kinda adorable.

I did feel like it left the series hanging. And it's been years and we know there are no other books coming. I mean what happened with Satan Jr? Did Satan and Iris get back together and sort their crap out?

Holy vague ending Batman!
koohyar s
Apr 13, 2009 rated it really liked it
sex is life ..... sex is love.....
Annie
Jul 04, 2012 rated it liked it
cute
Lori Whitwam
This series is getting a bit derivative.
Shelly
Apr 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ok, bring on Mona's story!!!
Caffenero
Feb 07, 2011 rated it did not like it
Bah! Always the same, when the plot is weak the sex scenes increases... Disappointing
Amy R
Jan 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie Rowe - funny and a good read!! I read it in one day!! It's #4 in her series. Worth your while to pick up a copy and read!!!!
  • Come Hell or High Water (Broken Heart #6)
  • Aphrodite's Flame (Superhero Central #4)
  • Kiss & Hell (Hell, #1)
  • Hex in High Heels (Hex, #4)
  • Just One Bite (Dead End Dating #4)
  • Gone with the Witch (Triplet Witch Trilogy, #2)
  • It Happened One Haunting (Karmic Consultants Book 2)
  • Romancing the Dead (Garnet Lacey, #3)
  • Ask the Oracle (Revelations #1)
19729
Hailed as a "paranormal star!" by J.R. Ward, four-time RITA® Award nominee and Golden Heart® Award winner Stephanie Rowe is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than forty-five novels. For more on Stephanie and her books, visit her at www.stephaneierowe.com, or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StephanieRow....

A life-long reader, she began crafting stories at age ten,
More about Stephanie Rowe...

Immortally Sexy (4 books)
  • Date Me, Baby, One More Time (Immortally Sexy, #1)
  • Must Love Dragons (Immortally Sexy, #2)
  • He Loves Me, He Loves Me Hot (Immortally Sexy, #3)