Start by marking “Secret Agent, Secret Father” as Want to Read:
Secret Agent, Secret Father

Secret Agent, Secret Father

3.47  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Left with no memory but one: The baby was his.

Left for dead, spy Jacob Lomax had no recollection of who he was or who had tried to kill him. The only thing he responded to was Grace Renne, and she made his body feel very much alive....

Grace was all too familiar with Jacob's body, but his emotions had always been hidden from her. His sudden appearance on her doorstep had fr
Published June 1st 2008 by Harlequin Intrigue

To ask other readers questions about Secret Agent, Secret Father, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Agent, Secret Father

Teri-K
I'll admit I picked this book up off the library shelf because I needed an author's name beginning with Y for a GR challenge. But that's one reason I do challenges, right? To try new books and authors. I also picked it because I knew it would be a simple, quick read with an HEA. And my life is complex and stressful right now, so I didn't want anything heavy.

Having said that, I'll say that I really liked this book. The plot started right away and there was enough action to keep me happily readin
Tonya Warner
Jacob Lomax can only remember that he must protect Grace. Unable to remember why he must preotect her, and only having flashes of memories to go by, Jacob works to keep her safe, and the unborn child she carries.

Grace knows Jacob. She is carrying his child, but she knows he has secrets and when he left her without telling her why, she was devastated, but when he turns to her, injuried and without memories, she will do all she can to help him.

Together they try to uncover the nysteries of Jacob's
Sara
Apr 06, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, thriller
Secret agent man who can't remember who or what he is finds himself wounded and hunted while trying to protect the mother of his unborn child... Except he doesn't know it's his. As the pair flee for their lives, his memories return in bit and pieces. It makes for a great deal of plot twists, and a fairly speedy read.
Dianna
Nov 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised by this book. So far these Harlequin books I have been finding in the free basket at the library have been fair to middlin, but this one really held my attention. The story was quite well written and the characters well developed.
T.M. Carper
Decent suspense plot despite the tacky coverart.
Meaghan