Start by marking “Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)” as Want to Read:
Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)

Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama! #10)

4.49  ·  Rating details ·  2,768 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Librarian's Note: The English edition of this volume was cancelled due to Tokyopop closing its North American operations.
Published September 20th 2011 by TokyoPop (first published June 4th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Maid-sama! Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid-sama! Vol. 10

Doğa
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, manga
Bu manganın çizimlerini gerçekten seviyorum.Özellikle Usui'nin çizimleri :) Mangaka o gözleri nasıl güzel çizmiş öyle.
Pinky
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing installment to this series, I don't know how I am going to move on from this series when I am done reading the whole thing! It is kinda like eating the biggest chocolate but you know it will be finished soon and you have to savor every bite of it. I have 8 more volumes to go and I am finished, I can't believe it!

Don't ever lie, even if it's about your feelings.

If you don't know already, this book is about a girl named Misaki who is the school president of Seika High. She wor
Joti
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
TwinFitzgeraldKirkland
May 06, 2013 rated it liked it
Penny
Jan 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-read, manga
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest
Donnary
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to give 4/5 for the artwork which is superb, as always. This volume contains some of the best moments between Misaki and Usui. If you've always been intrigued about Usui's past, This is going to be a big treat for you.

Excited for the next chapter! A trip! haha

Contains Major Spoiler!!

This is my favorite vol. of that manga series! Misaki's finally accepted that she like Usui too. The female teacher's infatuation with Misaki is getting out of hand but at least she's part of the reason why
Linda Jaejoong
Feb 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-until-2017
Endlich ist der nächste Band da!! Und es kommt eine neue Person dazu, die Lehrerin Maria. Sie ist nett und ganz schön eigenartig, doch was führt sie wirklich im Schilde?? Woher kennst sie Usui und in welcher Beziehung stehen die Zwei zueinander?? Sie bringt Misakis Gefühlswelt gehörig durcheinander.

Endlich erfahren wir auch mehr von Usui, wie er als Kind so war und was mit seiner Familie ist. Und es gibt wieder eine ganze niedliche Szene mit Misaki und Usui!! Langsam werde ich süchtig danach. Na
Dezel Marie Ocampo
Misaki is getting frustrated because of the things she doesn't know about Usui. It becomes worse when Maria sensei enters the scene and Misaki catches her talking to Usui. If I were Misaki, I'll be frustrated too. Tsk. Anyway, I really love this volume because Misaki is showing her feelings towards Usui now, getting jealous over Maria sensei, missing him when he doesn't show up at the cafe latte and getting frustrated over the things she really wants to know about him. The last chapter also got ...more
TheGracefulReader
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Savvy
Mar 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, I'm reading this on-line by chapter so.... I have no clue what book I'm on!! Only that I'm on chapter 60.5. I have to say that this gets way more complicated than I thought it would... Almost a 'Gentelmen's Alliance Cross' type thing. (I so didn't spell that right...) I'm not done yet, but when I am I will give a review. Like a real one.
Elizabeth
May 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Ack! This series is such a tease!! Ten volumes in and they FINALLY hint at Usui sharing his life story??? I only give this volume a lower rating than usual (the series overall is a solid 4/5), because of how long it took me to complete and how it wasn't until the last chapter when I felt compelled once again to read on. Hopefully Usui's backstory will make it all worth it....
Hannah
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Series Review: Maid-sama! Is a funny and entertaining manga that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were great and carried the manga through when the plot got a bit dull. The plot itself was entertaining. I definitely recommend giving this manga a try.
Jessica
Oct 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, i-own-a-copy
tora bikin kesel disini. huh!
tapiiii, ada kemajuan nih hubungan misaki-usui. walopun mereka masihhhh aja pake status HTS. hngggg, muncul tokoh tak terduga, maria-chan, entah kenapa dia lesbi, tapi punya tunangan cakep, dan sekarang ngedeketin misa!
Naqib
Dec 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
now things gets intresting... i am so curious about Uaui. where did he came from? i would say he is an alien too if i were to be misaki.
Lara
Jun 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
This one is...weird. All the Maria Sensei stuff is really kinda creepy, but I'm definitely interested to know what her actual plan is, since it seems that she is up to no good!
czarmaine (bookishbananas)
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
finished this a few weeks ago but didnt have time to update my goodreads.
Carleen Hyatte
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This manga just get cuter and cuter.
Briana
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, manga
Rena
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, manga
Too cute! Everything about this is just too cute. I can hardly handle it. Especially now that she is starting to realize her own feelings.
Danyka
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved the manga, and it's anime.

I actually read the manga, and watched it's anime. Both are awesome.
Elizabeth Aguilar
Chapters 42-46
Kat
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Un excellent tome, il me tarde vraiment de connaître la suite !
Lubnaa
Jun 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
3.5/5 only because of the lack of Usui x Misaki. On another note, I'm super excited to find out more about Usui.
Nur Fadilla Octavianasari
huaaaah identitas USUI TAKUMI terkuak saudara2, meski sempet terkecoh saat usui bilang kalau dia robot - sumpah emang bener2 mirip sih :D
Becki
See first volume for general review of the series
Bu Meh
Teru Chan
rated it it was ok
Sep 23, 2011
  • 電撃デイジー10
  • Special A, Vol. 13 (Special A, #13)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 13 (Gakuen Alice, #13)
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se
More about Hiro Fujiwara...

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 11 (Maid Sama!, #11)