Start by marking “Fairy Flavor (Fairy series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fairy Flavor (Fairy series, #1)

Fairy Flavor (The Fairy Series #1)

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  38 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The fairies are going extinct. The trolls are trying to take the land for their own nefarious purposes and King Carrick, ruler of the fairy kingdom, has found a human mate. Now he just has to convince her to stay amidst the chaos.

Published March 2nd 2011 by Evernight Publishing (first published February 28th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Fairy Flavor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fairy Flavor

Cynthia
Mar 11, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers of erotic paranormal romance
Recommended to Cynthia by: Laurie Garrison
Shelves: fairies

Reviewed at Bitten By Paranormal Romance

This is the first in Ms. Keraleigh's Fairy Series. I really wanted to rate/review this as a 5-An Alpha Howl, but the dialog seemed a bit choppy at times. Nevertheless, I was not disappointed - nope - nada. I am expecting great things from Ms. Keraleigh and her Fairy Series!

Oh no, don't be shakin' that head! I was skeptical at first, too. Fairies, with wings *chuckle* come on! It sounded silly to me, but once I started reading, these "muscled models" weari
Emma Shortt
Mar 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-yum

Brook finds herself in love with a fairy, as if that isn't strange enough, she's kidnapped by the trolls and asked to be queen of this fantasy kingdom. Her heart screams approval but a man named Valen and some deadly trolls stand between them...

Well now doesn't that sou
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY!

Reviewed by B.H

The plot is definitely original, an entire kingdom of fairies that only some of us can see. They only decided to join us because of a population problem and the King finds a woman that may just be his mate.

Ms. Keraleigh paints a vibrant fantasy world with her words. The characters are a wonderful treat. They unravel beautifully as the book progresses. Of course, I’ve quickly found my favorite fairy, I have a feeling everyone who reads this book will choose at l
Dee
Apr 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
lovebooksblogbooks.blogspot.co.uk

I recieved this book (and the next 4 in the series!) from Anna in return for an honest review. I was more than happy to say yes, and I'm very thankful to her for sending over all 5 books!

I read this story over a few days, and loved it. I mean, maybe 2 chapters in and theres already a little menage going on! If theres one thing this book was, it's damn hot. Lots of sex, good good sex, and you could feel the love between Brook and Carrick.

But there was a good stor
Gardavson
Oct 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
Well, that will teach me not to check the other reviews first. I went in to this not knowing it was an erotic romance. It was still a really good read. I loved the males characters, and the female lead was acceptable. The plot line was really quite good. I liked the world, the whole concept really. I didn't really get the purpose of Valan, but maybe that will come out in the next book. This book really could be tamed down and mainstreamed very easily and very successfully IMO. Sometimes erotica' ...more
Miranda Lynn
Mar 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
*warning* This book is not for the faint at heart. Hunky, naked, fairies. Steamy, sexy, drool worthy, romantic love scenes and love wins out in the end...or will it?

Hot Hot Hot...umm did I say Hot. Yeah that sums it up, from start to finish this book is hot. It will get your engine revving and it won't slow down till you turn the last page. This book is pretty much the ultimate fairy lover erotic dream put to paper and I can't wait for the next one to come out (I sure the heck hope there is a ne
Margaret Johnson
May 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
So imaginative and diffrent. I really loved it and hope for more from this writer.
Bee
Dec 20, 2014
Fathiyyah Ismail
Jun 11, 2017
  • Across the Veil
  • The Heart of War (Of War, #1)
  • Elfbitten (Taryn Malloy Fantasy, #1)
  • Infinite Betrayal (Blood Feud #1)
  • Heart of an Outlaw (Heart & Soul #1)
  • Shadowed Soul (1Night Stand, #41)
  • Locked In (Wicked Missions #1)
  • The Gossamer Gate
  • Three Sinful Wishes
  • Lord of Shadows (Heirs of Kilronan Trilogy, #2)
  • The Spider Inside Her (Dark Encounters #1)
  • Kaden's Breeder
  • The Horny Leprechaun 1
  • A Lady of the Realm (House of DeDe, #1)
  • Dangerous Moonlight (Moon Shadows, #1)
  • Moonspun (Wicked Games, #3.6)
  • The Bear Project (The Projects, #2)
  • Clan and Conviction (Clan Beginnings, #2)
Yes, I'm the inventor of the erotic fairy kingdom and hopefully I've kept you entertained through my love of fantasy as well as really hot romance. I've just started out in this world of written sensuality and love every minute typing the craziness that consumes my thoughts ~ fairies and trolls and sex, Oh my. When I'm not writing I enjoy swimming, reading on the deck or trying to save my fish fro ...more
More about Anna Keraleigh...

The Fairy Series (5 books)
  • The Ravaged Fairy (Fairy series, #2)
  • Fairy Unbroken (Fairy series, #3)
  • Menage a Fairy (Fairy Series, #4)
  • Fairy Prey (Fairy Series, #5)