Start by marking “Sanitarium” as Want to Read:
Sanitarium

Sanitarium

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  38 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Jake, a vampire opposing his very nature, lives a life of self-imposed isolation, waiting for the legend of the Blue Moon to come true. Should he not feed from human blood for the period between the new moons and find true love...he'll be restored to his mortal self. But with only a fortnight left, has he found true love in Annie?
Nook
Published February 22nd 2011 by Patricia Rasey (first published February 21st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Sanitarium, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sanitarium

Tania
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: patricia-a-rasey
"Sanitarium" by Patricia A. Rasey. A stand alone novella.

Well....this novella was just OK for me. The novella is a paranormal romance murder mystery story.

Jake is a vampire trying to become human again. The only way he can do that is to not drink human blood for 3 years and fall in love before the next Blue Moon. He has committed himself to a sanitarium for those 3 years and in doing so meets Annie, a nurse on the staff. Annie knows nothing about vampires. Is it possible she could fall in love
Birgit
Sep 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
According to legend, a vampire not feeding off human blood, and finding his true love within a certain time can be turned mortal again. Jake has managed the first part of this, but can he fulfil the second one before it is too late?
A short story, but brilliantly told, with realistic characters (yes even the vampire), a crime to be solved, and a very suprising ending.
I love books by this author, and this one did not disappoint either.
Joey Corr
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read. I really enjoyed it. Wish it could have been longer but what can i say Patricia's books could be 1000 pages and still not long enough. LOL I liked Annie and Jake and did not see the twist at the end coming. But glad it happened. Would be great if we got a part 2 and see what happens with these two. A really nice read!!
Joey Corr
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nichola Kinsella
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm reading sanitarium and I'm loving it. Love jake and Annie but also loving the storyline bit of mystery and different setting which allot of books are lacking to go along with the love story and sexy erotic scenes. Thank you give us more like this please
Kelleen
Jun 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I didn't realize it was going to be so short. I loved what I read but really wanted more.
Maria
Mar 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Not as good as the Sons of Sangue series. It was okay as a quick read. Felt as though it was more suited to a younger generation. Possibly teens. Sorry Ms Rasey, this didn't do it for me.
Sheri Cordell
Jan 03, 2015
LaWanna Lewis
May 05, 2017
SD
rated it did not like it
Apr 27, 2018