Start by marking “The First Untrue Trilogy (Untrue Tales from Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, #1-3)” as Want to Read:

The First Untrue Trilogy

(Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past #1-3 omnibus)

A teenage boy's daydreams and fantasies are the key that unlocks a world of magic, psychic communication, and threats he'd never imagined. Discovering he's accidentally impregnated a classmate he's never touched sets a chain of events in motion leading from kidnapping to attempted rescue, then literally into Hell. Whether being attacked by the teachers he's supposed to be ...more
Paperback, Second Edition, 358 pages
Published April 1st 2011 by Modern Evil Press (first published May 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The First Untrue Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The First Untrue Trilogy

Sabrina Gilbert
Mar 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-and-own
Honestly, when I started this book I thought right away that I wouldn't like it... mostly because it's way out of my comfort genre. But, I read it anyway and I was pleasantly surprised. There were times when I thought that Teel had to be high as a kite to come up with some of these concepts, but kudos to him anyway. I feel like I understood the book; however, I know without a doubt that I could never explain it to anyone! I am looking forward to the next one, but I need to dip back into YA for a ...more
Diane
Jan 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Harry Potter on steroids! Read the entire series! I never know where this author will take the story and that makes for lots of anticipatory fun.
Suzanne Earley
Feb 25, 2010
Mandy
Oct 07, 2007
Teel
Oct 07, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wrote
John Watson
Mar 15, 2011
Angela Mcclanahan
Jun 05, 2008
Thomas Roth
Nov 04, 2010
Teel
Mar 02, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ian Galloway
rated it did not like it
May 02, 2012
Jenn
Amber
Kim
Mar 10, 2011
Teel is happily married to an English teacher and they live together in Phoenix, AZ with a grumpy old cat, a skittish young cat, and thousands of books, both read and to-be-read. Virtual Danger is Teel’s nineteenth book, and there are plenty more trying to work their way into this world through the aperture of Teel's imagination, hoping to be found and loved by readers like you. Interestingly, non ...more

Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past (6 books)
  • An Introduction to Dodgeball or Conception and Induction or How to Begin an Apocalypse (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book One)
  • The Twofold Invasion or Penetration and Destruction or How to Make Love With Twins (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book Two)
  • Escape from Exile or Confusion and Contraction or How to Get Out of Hell (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book Three)
  • Explorations of Ridiculous Realities or Corporation and Collusion or How to Subvert Corporatocracy (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction  Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book Four)
  • The Bloodless Battles or Conscription and Revelation or How To Break Into Prison (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book Five)
  • Waking To The Truth or Explanation and Supplication or How To Resolve An Apocalypse (Untrue Tales From Beyond Fiction - Recollections of an Alternate Past, Book Six)