Start by marking “Learn Just Enough” as Want to Read:

Published February 1st 2011 by Seven Footer Press

To ask other readers questions about Learn Just Enough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Learn Just Enough

Greta is Erikasbuddy
Apr 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
How on earth do I win these books?

First I win a book by a rock star who wants to save my soul even though I go by the laws of Squidward (meaning... I have no soul! Muhahahahhaahs!)

Then you ask... Why on earth did you enter that contest?

Answer: Cuz I was curious what a rock star would teach me about fat naked angel babies and trying to dodge eternal damnation.

So, that's kind of how I landed this book ;) I saw the title and thought woah!! It’s going to teach my hubz how to be a laird? Brilliant!!
Derrek
Apr 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book is hilarious! I just returned from a climbing trip and I brought this book along for some light reading. I was cracking up in my tent each night bouncing around the chapters. This book cleverly melds cheeky humor with very practical information about a variety of topics, all of which designed to... well you know.
I love how the topics are structured, offering different levels of expertise as well as touching on common pitfalls that should be avoided. There is no beating around the bush,
Danielle Bertran
Aug 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
If you think this book is just for the guys... think again. I am a woman and I loved, loved, loved this book! I read the entire book cover to cover in about 2 days and I found myself laughing out loud almost the entire time. This book is the culmination of every "How To" book that's out there. You get the same information but this book is far more entertaining. All the information you need about cooking, construction, wine, and magic is mixed in with delicious sarcasm and sexual innuendo. My fav ...more
Drew
Apr 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
This book is both highly entertaining and supremely informative. I learned exactly what I needed to know about wine in an easily digestible format. I've also already used one of the recipes in the cooking section, to great effect. I now also can thrill kids with some magic, build a massage table, and identify some constellations and planets. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about some skills that I didn't have, and really think that it has made me a better man.

I received this book as a Goodreads Fir
Chelsea Northrop
Apr 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
love it was the most interesting book i have read so far, and it had some really funny parts to it. I might even give it to my boyfriend ;)
Alan Brown
Apr 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The title suggests a funny-ha-ha book. But it's smart-funny. Not "I'm a clown, here to amuse you" funny. It's structured smartly, it's written sharp as hell, and it might even get people laid.
Ally
Mar 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
I'm really loving the angle this guide is taking on the how-to book. This is obviously a tongue-in-cheek look at teaching guys basic dating manners. Both guys and girls can learn something AND have a good laugh while reading this. Pay attention to the chapter on guitars because really, what gal doesn't melt while being serenaded? ...even when you know he's just doing it to get some.
Jaime Lamb
Mar 21, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: loaned-out
Well, I thought it would be funnier. I did win it in a Goodreads Giveaway, the title is catchy. I enjoyed the section on wine. I did learn something from it. I consider myself to have a great sense of humor and open to all things but I found this kinda cheesey.
Shannon Baas
Apr 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book was definitely written for guys but I still got a good laugh out of it. It describes things that will help a guy to get laid, anything from wine to magic. Be a good book for a single guy.
Chris Seltzer
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: People who like Maxim
Recommended to Chris by: Seddit
This book won't help you get laid.

It's a fun superficial read whose content never rises above the level of a cheap men's magazine. It's entertaining but the literary equivalent of junk food.
Niki Mclaren
Jul 24, 2011 rated it liked it
A good mix between humorous and educational. Now if only I could figure out how to get laid ;)
big brock(andre)