Start by marking “Nasıl Steve Jobs Olunur?” as Want to Read:
Nasıl Steve Jobs Olunur?

Nasıl Steve Jobs Olunur?

Dagli anni Settanta a oggi Steve Jobs ha rivoluzionato l'informatica, il cinema d'animazione e la musica digitale, riuscendo a trasformare le proprie creazioni - Apple II, Mac, Pixar, iPod, iTunes, iPhone - non solo in campioni di vendite, ma in veri e propri oggetti di culto. Non c'è quindi da stupirsi se molti lo venerano come un dio. Oltre che per le geniali intuizioni, ...more
303 pages
Published 2009 by MediaCat Kitapları (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Nasıl Steve Jobs Olunur?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nasıl Steve Jobs Olunur?

Tim
Aug 30, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone in business
Shelves: business
While there's not much new here for someone who's followed Apple for years, Leander does a great job of pulling it all together. This is a book I want to make sure lots of people in my company read. It's a compelling portrait of a man who is, by all accounts, extremely difficult. But he is also a great, recurring genius. Understanding what makes him tick is valuable for anyone in business.

The key takeaway that I want my employees to read the book for is the idea that marketing isn't something yo
Jr Bacdayan
Apr 21, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This part (supposed) biography, part (again supposed) leadership guide, is a hollow metal pitcher. You're duped by the weight of it, thinking that it's full. But there's nothing to be gained no matter how much you try pouring something out. If anything, it's full of itself. It reflects Steve Jobs' image, but that of a distorted one. You see, the negative outweigh the positive so much in this book, that you'd end up wishing you hadn't read it. Firstly, the biography part was too praising. It was ...more
Sheila
Nov 18, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: The Curious, business readers, Apple / Pixar fans
Recommended to Sheila by: Apple fan, bookworm auntie
Shelves: biography, business
I find this book very informative in that it details how a visionary created something great that it distinguishes not only Apple and Pixar from other tech companies, but also Steve Jobs from other CEOs or C-level executives who walked this earth and who can only claim that they run a company. Steve Jobs didn't just run a company, that's plain to see. He produced hit after hit of high-tech consumer products as the author and tech writer Leander Kahney explains in this 9-chapter, almost 300-page, ...more
حسين المتروك
الكتاب مُلهم، فهذا الرجل لديه الكثير من الجنون ..
رغم كُل شيء إلا أنّه تمكن من التركيز على جوانب مُحدّدة وانطلق ..

الصوتيات، الفيديو، الكتاب.
حاولت تطوير هذه الأمور، وانطلق نحو المجد ..

ستيف جوبز، شخصية مُلهمة غريبة، وهذه الرحلة تُعطي الكثير ..
Tariq A
Oct 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: سير, 2011
لم أتعوّد أن أقرأ كتابا بهذا التوثيق الدقيق، فهو في نهاية كل معلومة يُضيف رقمًا يدل على مصدرها، وفي نهاية الكتاب فصل كامل للمراجع يُمكنك من خلاله
معرفة مصدر كل معلومة بشكل مفصّل
الكتاب رائع، يكشف معلومات جديدة، ويتعمق في شخصية ستيف وطبيعة عمله، حتى يُصبح واضحا للقارئ،
وأظنّ أن أكثر الناس لايعرف حقيقة ستيف وطبيعة عمله الفعلية، فهو ليس بمبرمج، ولا مُصمم، إنه شخص دقيق يمتلك رؤية فنية وجمالية

الترجمة سيئة، وربما تمت الاستعانة ببرنامج ترجمة الكتروني
وهذا سبب الترجمة الحرفية لبعض مصطلحات التقنية التي تحت
Sean
Apr 01, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nothing really new here --much of the material is based on already published sources. But still, it's a nice compilation of how Steve Jobs built (and rebuilt) Apple, and some of his interesting ideas about product development and management.

Loved the deet about the Jobs family taking 2 weeks to purchase a washing machine and dryer (got to keep those black turtle necks clean), as they had dinner-time discussions on design, function, and eco-friendliness of the various products.

Also was reminded t
Rohit Duggal
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Inside Steve's Brain
Steve Jobs has turned his personality traits into a business philosophy. Here’s how he does it.

It’s hard to believe that one man revolutionized computers in the 1970s and ’80s (with the Apple II and the Mac), animated movies in the 1990s (with Pixar), and digital music in the 2000s (with the iPod and iTunes). No wonder some people worship him like a god. On the other hand, stories of his epic tantrums and general bad behavior are legendary.

Inside Steve’s Brain cuts through
Bakari
"Inside Steve's Brain" is much more about Apple than it is about Steve Jobs. I don’t remember the book including any personal interviews with Jobs, nor does the writer provide any behind-the-scene knowledge about how Jobs me makes decisions concerning his company. This is a useful book if you want to find out more about Apple in general, but it won't give you much insight about Jobs the man.
Clorush
I started using iTunes in 2011 for downloading podcasts by several pastors of USA (Joel Osteen and Erwin McManus to name some) and thinking that I owe a lot to Apple, the company that made iTunes, I decided to read Inside Apple and this book, so that I may learn a thing or two concerning the man who made Apple achieve something so significant. I'm aware of Apple due to its reputation, and since I'm a student of Information System, I want to know what impact they actually have made on the Digital ...more
Nathan
Kahney's writing style is a little clunky, and insights were difficult to come by. I read this before Isaacson's book, and was surprised how many of the stories in Kahney's book are reprised in Isaacson's. There was more personal stuff in Isaacson's (naturally, he was given family access and Jobs's blessing), but both rely heavily on early Apple and Macintosh stories. The most obviously reproduced bit was the iMac launch keynote rehearsal where Jobs wanted the lights adjusted just so the iMac wo ...more
Fernanda La Salye
É difícil acreditar que um homem revolucionou os computadores nos anos 1970 e 1980, o cinema de animação e a música digital nos anos 1990. Por outro lado, são lendárias as histórias de seus repentinos acessos de raiva, revelando o verdadeiro Steve Jobs. Então, o que há, realmente, dentro do cérebro de Steve? Segundo Leander Kahney, é um fascinante feixe de contradições.

O autor destila os princípios que guiam Jobs ao lançar produtos arrasadores, ao atrair compradores fanaticamente fiéis e ao admi
Justins
The book i read was inside man the script this is not it because it was close to it. the inside man was about a bank robbery with the four robber in an van dressed in genator suit acting like they are cleaning the bank but really they are robbing the place.

i could make a text to world connection because all the time people rob people in the bank or people.

i gave this book a five star because i liked the movie and i like how the robbers was smart how they dress to trick the people in the bank.
Narinder  Bhatia
Being an ardent fan of Steve Jobs prompted me to pick up the book (ironically i am not a user of Apple products !). Frankly sharing i had high expectations from the book but it clearly fell very short of those. There are flashes of Job's genius touched upon/ highlighted in the book but it's more of a history of the evolution of Apple products and of the digital consumerism as well. The only silver lining are the learnings described towards the end of the chapters.
Luciano Palma
Uma boa biografia que reflete a impressionante capacidade de inovação deste gênio que definitivamente entrou para a história com seu espírito revolucionário.
Leitura que vale a pena, para perceber que mesmo admirando um ícone, você pode descobrir características dele com as quais você não concorda. E viva a diferença! :)
O ponto mais fraco é a tradução. Esta deixa bastante a desejar.
Martin Danko
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Odporucam pre lahke nazretie do kotlika, ktory pod Jobsovym vedenim zacal varit ten zakaznicky najchutnejsi technologicky gulas sucasnej doby.
David
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Una interesante visión de la obra de Steve Jobs. Está algo incompleta porque sólo cubre hasta la aparición del iPhone, y hecha años antes de su muerte, pero es disfrutable de todas formas.
Mauro
Jan 15, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, biografia
Articolone agiografico. Qualche aneddoto interessante (full disclaimer: biografie di imprenditori viventi non è un genere che frequento, quindi il mio giudizio può essere non equilibrato!)
Mohammed Alhamad
من اراد أن يفهم استراتيجية ابل وكيف سيطرت على الساحة فليقرأ هذا الكتاب
ستيف جوبز = ابل
ابل = ستيف جوبز
Rafael Jaques
Um livro interessante que conta várias histórias que aconteceram dentro da Apple e como Steve Jobs criou seu império. Aborda também o tempo em que ele esteve fora e o que fez quando voltou, até chegar ao período de sua doença.
Tenta trazer algumas "dicas" sobre como gerenciar uma empresa, baseado no que Jobs fazia.
Mas, no fim das contas, é um livro apenas mediano. Ideal para quem gosta muito da Apple ou quer saber mais sobre a vida e a carreira de Steve Jobs.
Sara
Aug 19, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I really should say I read this because I could not get through it. I stopped halfway. It put me to sleep. The author repeats himself over and over. He thinks Jobs was a flawless human so the writing is slanted to make him seem like a god. You could read a Wikipedia page on Jobs and learn all you need to know. This book is useless.
Abir
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In a word to be said that it is great :)
Lauretta
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Praticamente la storia di Apple e quella di Jobs insieme, visto che l'una senza l'altro non sarebbe esistita. Molto interessante.
Nicholas
A book about the lessons we can learn from Steve Jobs. However, it felt like it was too biased, written from a standpoint of a fan.
Armando Villarreal
Too much filler the book itself could be a lot shorter but has too much unneeded info
Agnieška Banaitė
I find this book very motivating. When I red it, something happened inside me. Something changed. Something positive.
Akshay Bakshi
For someone steeped into Steve's stories, this will be a fun read. The book draws too many "lessons" from one-off anecdotes though.
Cristobal
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the best books I've read about Apple and Steve Jobs. It focuses more on how Steve Jobs and his idiosyncracies were a key factor in Apple becoming the creative factory it became rather than on Steve Jobs per se. Only reason why I'm giving it four instead of five stars is that the books was written when the iPhone had just been introduced so it is a bit dated and doesn't cover the post-Jobs era as well as how diametrically the iPhone changed the technology business.
Ben Reynolds
Having read several other books on Steve Jobs, this didn't really contribute anything new, which made it a somewhat tedious read. The great weakness of the book is that it is not based on any personal interviews. It simply repeats many of the stories and situations that have become well known to those who followed Steve's journey at Apple. In saying that, the single page summary of lessons at the end of each chapter were helpful. Although, as another reviewer has mentioned, in some cases I think ...more
Chris
Aug 23, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2009, biographies

Affirmation of Rygh's Law: Apple has become the perfect vehicle to realize Jobs' long-held dreams: developing easy-to-use technology for individuals. He's made-and remade-Apple in his own image. "Apple is Steve Jobs with ten thousand lives," Guy Kawasaki, Apple's former chief evangelist, told me. Few corporations are such close mirror images of their founders. "Apple had always reflected the best and worst of Steve's character," said Gil Amelio.

At Apple, the corporate culture trickles down from
Sandeep Tuladhar
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 16+
Shelves: biography
we all know Steve jobs is one of the worlds greatest minds on the planet , known throughout the world for several creation such as the Macintosh, Pixar , Mac OS/X, iPod, imac, iPhone and ipad Steve has revolutioned the way we spend our daily lives using technology.
Knowing that Steve transformed the boring geek computer into a sleek and sexy consumer appliance, pioneered the technology and saved apple when it was at its bleakest.
Kahney attempts to go beyond the obvious by offering a detailed, con
  • Return to the Little Kingdom: Steve Jobs, the Creation of Apple, and How It Changed the World
  • Teaching the Pig to Dance: A Memoir of Growing Up and Second Chances
  • iCon: Steve Jobs, the Greatest Second Act in the History of Business
  • Options: The Secret Life of Steve Jobs
  • The Art of War/The Art of Warfare
  • A Wild Life: The Authorized Biography
  • Larry's Kidney: Being the True Story of How I Found Myself in China with My Black Sheep Cousin and His Mail-Order Bride, Skirting the Law to Get Him a Transplant--and Save His Life
  • Gods at War: Shotgun Takeovers, Government by Deal, and the Private Equity Implosion
  • Begin Again: A Biography of John Cage
  • Googled: The End of the World as We Know It
  • King of the Godfathers
  • Inside Apple
  • The Gates of November
  • Turn Left At The Trojan Horse: A Would-Be Hero's American Odyssey
  • Tommy's Honor: The Story of Old Tom Morris and Young Tom Morris, Golf's Founding Father and Son
  • Mass Casualties: A Young Medic's True Story of Death, Deception, and Dishonor in Iraq
  • The Publisher: Henry Luce and His American Century
  • Hitler's Panzers: The Lightning Attacks that Revolutionized Warfare

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »
Leander Kahney is managing editor, formerly a senior reporter at Wired News, the online sister publication of Wired. He is the author of The Cult of Mac , Cult of iPod and Inside Steve's Brain. Kahney is best known for his popular blog, Cult of Mac (The Cult of Mac Blog). As a prominent writer on Apple- and Mac-related topics, Kahney was once theorized (incorrectly) to be the identity of Fake Stev ...more
“Someone started taking notes, Steve said, 'You don't need to takes notes. If it's important, you'll remember it'.” 9 likes
“When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things. And the reason they were able to do that was that they’ve had more experiences or they have thought more about their experiences than other people. . . . Unfortunately, that’s too rare a commodity. A lot of people in our industry haven’t had very diverse experiences. So they don’t have enough dots to connect, and they end up with very linear solutions without a broad perspective on the problem. The broader one’s understanding of the human experience, the better design we will have.” 4 likes