Start by marking “Kiss Me, Kill Me (Includes: Dulcie O'Neil, #1.5; Wild, #3)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me, Kill Me (Includes: Dulcie O'Neil, #1.5; Wild, #3)

Kiss Me, Kill Me

(Wild #3)

Voyage into the realm of the paranormal with this nine author short story anthology. Sink your teeth into:

A Ghoulish Valentine by H.P. Mallory:
Kindle Edition
Published February 25th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me, Kill Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me, Kill Me

Blodeuedd Finland
So hard to review anthologies! So I am just gonna say a few words, sentences about each short story.

A Ghoulish Valentine by H.P. Mallory:
Dulcie O'Neil can't help her attraction to Knight Vander, much though she tries to fight her feelings. When she begrudgingly accepts his invitation to dinner and a movie, she can't imagine her evening will be derailed by a cemetery full of hungry ghouls and one incredibly sexy man.

They fight evil ghouls while on a date. Dulcie and Knight seem ok, and the world
Carrie
Feb 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013, calibre-library
I've been working on reading this short story anthology for quite some time. This was sort of a mixed bag -- some I really liked, some were not really my style. All in all, it was a good read. I'm not so good at reviewing short stories as a big review, so here's the breakdown.

A Ghoulish Valentine by H.P. Mallory: This was the story I wanted this book for. I love the Knight/Dulcie chemistry and this was an adorable installment in the series. Poor Knight can’t seem to get a break and it was fun to
Sandra
$0.99 on Nook

Cat Fight, Zoe Winters - 2 stars This was whatever. Felt kind of pointless. Maybe if I had read the novella the characters are from (Kept) than I would have been a little more interested.

The Ghoulish Valentine, H.P. Mallory - 3 stars (Dulcie O'Neil, #1.5) This involves the characters from her book To Kill a Warlock and if you haven't read that than I don't think this story would do much for you. I knew the characters, so it was cute, although it doesn't progress them at all and is
Colette
May 01, 2011 rated it liked it
This was a hard book to review-mainly because there were so many stories in it.
I think the neatest thing about this collection of stories is that the authors involved in the anthology are donating all proceeds to the charity Greater Good., which looks like a very cool organization. Taken from their website:

"We're committed to making the world a better place by using simple online ways to protect the health and well-being of people, animals and the planet. GreaterGood.org™ partners with and fund
Gab
Jul 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars overall broken. Definitely worth it's 99 cent price - AND PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY. Guilt free reading :))

A Ghoulish Valentine by H.P. Mallory: 2.5 stars - OK read once the action got started, a bit confusing at the start when it was trying to world build in a short novel and I had a hard time getting over the names [e.g. Knight Vander???]

Cat Fight by Zoe Winters: 4 stars [I've read earlier books in the "Blood Lust/Preternaturals" series so loved catching up with characters - humorous]
Shari
Mar 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I originally bought this book so that I could read H.P. Mallory's Dulcie O'Neil story because I had really enjoyed the first book in this series. I'm really glad that I did because it was a fun peek into a night out with Dulcie and Knight. I hadn't read anything by the other authors but for .99 cents I decided to try them out especially since the proceeds went to the GreaterGood.Org charity. Another perk to picking this up was that I was introduced a few new to me authors. I really enjoyed the ...more
LeNore
Jun 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
It is hard to rate an anthology of short stories because some you like and some you don't. For me this anthology was like a box of chocolates. I took one out and read it every night. Some I enjoyed so much I went back and researched the authors and what else they had to offer that I might like. Even bought some of their indie e-books. Even the stories I didn't love I still liked.

It was .99 and all the proceeds went to a charity. You can't miss with this one.

I was concerned about graphic sexual c
Destiny Revealed
Apr 25, 2011 rated it liked it
So far, I like the stories, although not enough to pay full price for this anthology. I realize it is unfair to group them all together, and I do like some more than others. For instance, I enjoyed Wild Passion and Blind Sight, while neither Cat Fight or A Ghoulish Valentine did anything to keep my attention. I think because they were short stories, they lacked the development of plot and character. At the current price, though (a dollar or two), I'd buy it again, since it did offer a few chuckl ...more
Ashley Reading Stewardess
I read this book because I had read some works by some of the authors and thought it would be nice to read some new authors who also write paranormal books. I found that the short stories by the authors I was already familiar with did not fail to please me. I was able to discover some new authors who piqued my interest in their work, while there were other authors who's stories bored me and I struggled to complete the short story.
Elaine
Dec 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
How would you expect a date between Knight and Dulcie to be on the very special night of Valentine's day to go any other way?
I had to laugh at how Knight "protected" her face. Too funny. I could just see the look of hate on D's face at that time.

I just found out book 6 coming out in a couple of weeks is the final one. I know it has to end, I just hope it ends the way I want it.
Kelly
Review posted at Reading the Paranormal.

I have some crazy formatting for this review, so you'll have to head over to my book blog to see it. I don't have the patience right now to untangle whatever the heck I did.
Sarah Scott
Mar 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
This was a really fun read, and I enjoyed the opportunity to discover some authors I may not otherwise have ever found. I particularly loved If You Leave, Impulse Control and Wild Passion. I look forward to reading more from all of these authors. I would highly recommend this for anyone who enjoys paranormal romance...at .99 this anthology is a steal!
Sarah's Book Blog
Feb 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loved the Dulcie story in this, its a must read for anyone who really likes H.P. Mallory. The other stories were good as well but the only reason I didnt give it a 5 star is they were a little too blah for me. I do recommend this though, especially if you are a fan of any of the authors. Its a fun quick read.
Hope York
Apr 07, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
I liked having this to go back to when I didn't have time to sit and read a whole book. Of course I wanted more to the stories but they're shorts so what can you expect? I also found several authors that I am going to have to check out thanks to this!
Sara
Jun 28, 2011 rated it liked it
I haven't read many anthologies, but this one wasn't bad. I enjoyed about half of the stories and found a few new authors that I may want to venture into later. For a $.99 Kindle purchas this wasn't bad.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
I just read the Dulcie O'Neill story since it was a short at the end of her book Malice in Wonderland. I liked it but it had been so far between the first one that I had forgotten that Knight and her hadn't really dated yet. I thought it was funny though with the mud....YUCK!!
Amy
May 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
A bunch of new authors I've never read, in addition to H.P. Mallory. I'll probably try some of them in the future.
Sara
Ehh, it was an ok anthology, money went to a good cause, so no worries here.
Sandy
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love H.P. Mallory. Her characters are developed enough to feel like you are having a real relationship with them. Her girls always have a lot of sass and they don't play games. Love them!
Tulsa
Oct 21, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book-fiction
Some of the short stories were better than others and some I found myself enjoying much more than I thought!
Dana
Mar 22, 2011 rated it liked it
Taking a bit of time for me to read these short stories. They grab me then end making me want a little more.
Kim
Mar 04, 2011 rated it liked it
I like these little anthologies; they help me discover new authors.
Shellee
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Only read A Ghoulish Valentine so far.
Nov 23, 2011 rated it liked it
The only story I enjoyed was by HP Mallory. The rest was kind of boring.
Isabel
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great read, very entertaining enjoyed the introduction of other paranormal authors. Highly recommended.
Josie
Aug 14, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books-i-own
This was the first time I read a book with different short stories by various authors. It was a good read overall.
Ramblings From A Chaotic Mind
Mar 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
This review has to be read on my actual site because of added images and links :)
Linda
Mar 12, 2011 rated it liked it
Collection of paranormal short stories. As with all anthologies, there are some winners and some just okay stories. Still worth the read just for the variety.
Wendy
May 21, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
"A Ghoulish Valentine" by H.P. Mallory
Adriana Rios de Biedermann
Apr 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I really love this book... Really amanzing writter in one book
  • The Hunt Begins (Bishop and the Pixies, #1)
  • Devil's Eye (Mirus, #1.2)
  • Clever is as Clever Does: Story 2 (A Fairy Tale Romance)
  • Faeries Gone Wild
  • The Veil Series: Books 1-3 (The Veil #1-3)
  • Blood Lust (Preternaturals, #1)
  • Blood of Innocence (Sloane Skye, #2)
  • Forever (Fateful, #3)
  • Spooks and Magic (Alana Weatherbee, #2)
  • Wicked by Any Other Name (Hex, #3)
  • Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Cattitude
  • Truth and Consequences (Hearts of the South, #1)
  • Kiss of the Vampire (Sweet Valley University Thriller, #3)
  • Without Mercy (Mystic Wolves #1A)
  • Blood Crimes: Book One
  • The Importance of Being Emily (Bad Witch: The Emily Chronicles #1)
  • On the Growl
I’m a huge fan of anything paranormal and I always have been. I get super excited whenever they have those Twilight Zone Marathon days and anything ghost or vampire related will always attract my attention.

My interests are varied but aside from writing, I’m most excited about traveling. I’m extremely fortunate to have been able to live in England and Scotland, both places really having a profound

Wild (3 books)
  • Wild Heart (Wild, #1)
  • Wild Desire (Wild, #2)
  • Wild Passion (Wild, #3)