Start by marking “Start Day Trading Now: A Quick and Easy Introduction to Making Money While Managing Your Risk” as Want to Read:

Are you intimidated by day trading? Think it's only for the select few who are savvy with stocks or are financial savants? Well, think again, because anyone can master day trading—and once you learn the basic techniques, it's possible to make a boatload of money!

In this entry-level guide to day trading, MarketWatch columnist and financial journalist Michael Sincere assumes
Published March 18th 2011 by Adams Media (first published February 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Start Day Trading Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Start Day Trading Now

Start your review of Start Day Trading Now: A Quick and Easy Introduction to Making Money While Managing Your Risk
Grumpus
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: stocks
Just OK for me but I've been reading about and dabbling with this for a few years now. I would however, recommend it for beginners. Day trading is a full-time job and I have one of those. Therefore, my horizon is out a little longer making me more of a swing trader.

I found the red dot on the book cover humorous. It says, "Anyone can day trade!" I agree but anyone can but the key is to do it profitably.

I love forecasting and prediction, so I've got all my spreadsheets set up and I'm ready to giv
Kali Bea Summer
So so... would only recommend to someone who hasn’t been exposed to trading and thinks it’s an easy pick up and go job; the author correctly states that it’s much more than that and does require time, experience, and education/knowledge. Just was a little pessimistic for someone that’s already been trading and looking to advance/progress techniques and knowledge.
Chris Ferguson
I’m not an experienced day trader so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I feel like this book is very informative but the technical jargon is difficult to follow if you’re newer to trading. I felt like the stories and advice that was explained was pretty beneficial as far as actual mindset and what to look for.

If you’re newer to trading and looking for technical advice I would find something with a little more detailed information but again, it could be that I’m just newer and not gonna pick
vivek kumar
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Excellent read. Gives basic insight and future course of action for New traders. This book can be considered as the first step in the direction of becoming a professional trader
Hitesh
May 22, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Basic primer for day trading.

Very basic. Needs to be more detailed for the rookie day trader. Did not learn anything new that I already read from a few other booksellers on the same topic.
Med Yasine
Jun 15, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
A waste of time. Doesn't explain anything in depth and doesn't provide details. ...more
Simple
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
The book is great guidance to be successful in day trading...

- Focus like a laser beam on the screen. NO distractions
- Don't enter the market with too much money and too little of knowledge.
- Don't set daily financial goals trading.
- Create a trading plan and follow RULES.
Bhavesh
Good book to learn about chart basics and indicators.
Mike Odie
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I wish I bought this $15 book long before I learned some very expensive lessons on my own!
Arthur Martiroso
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
Great introduction to day trading, gives you great insight and basic knowledge of the markets!
Becky
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I learned way more from this book than I originally thought I would! Very simple terms that can be understood by those who don't know much about the stock market. ...more
Mike
Mar 23, 2020
Dave Duncan
Jan 21, 2020
Kalpit
rated it did not like it
Nov 26, 2015
Jul 11, 2017
Allan Munene
Jul 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• How To Swing Trade: A Beginner’s Guide to Trading Tools, Money Management, Rules, Routines and Strategies of a Swing Trader
  • How to Day Trade for a Living: A Beginner's Guide to Trading Tools and Tactics, Money Management, Discipline and Trading Psychology
  • A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis
  • The New Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Risk Management, and Record-Keeping
  • How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times or Bad
  • Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude
  • 101 Option Trading Secrets
  • A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing
  • Bear Market Trading Strategies
  • Down and Out in Paris and London
  • Was God on Vacation: A WWII Autobiography
  • The Little Book That Still Beats the Market
  • Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets
  • The Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing
  • The Psychology of Money
  • Mémoires d'un âne
  • Trading from Your Gut: How to Use Right Brain Instinct & Left Brain Smarts to Become a Master Trader
  • Caffeine: How Caffeine Created the Modern World
Michael Sincere (www.michaelsincere.com) is the author of a number of investment and trading books, including "Understanding Stocks 2E" (McGraw-Hill) the bestselling "Understanding Options 2E" (McGraw-Hill), "All About Market Indicators" (McGraw-Hill), and "Start Day Trading Now" (Adams Media).

Sincere has written hundreds of columns and magazine articles on investing and trading, including a month