Start by marking “Que Hay En Mi Caja de Juguetes?/What's in My Toybox?” as Want to Read:
Que Hay En Mi Caja de Juguetes?/What's in My Toybox?

Que Hay En Mi Caja de Juguetes?/What's in My Toybox?

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
A board book featuring illustrations and Spanish and English text naming different toys, as well as pull tabs that allow young readers to pull objects out of a toy box.
Published August 1st 2009 by Star Bright Books

Be the first to ask a question about Que Hay En Mi Caja de Juguetes?/What's in My Toybox?

Sandy
Sep 21, 2018 rated it liked it
A cute board book that goes over shapes. Because it's a board book and it has little pieces that can be pulled, it's better to use with one child as you read. Def not a good choice for storytime.
Samantha
Apr 09, 2013 rated it liked it
A bilingual board book that uses toys found in a child's toybox to introduce the concept of shapes. Text follows a similar pattern making this a book that could be used by native English speakers as well as Spanish speakers.

Digital illustrations use pull-the-flap technology to bring the shapes to life.

A great book for sharing and building vocabulary in English and Spanish, but it is very small so sharing it with an audience (i.e. a classroom) may be problematic.