Start by marking “Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3)” as Want to Read:
Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3)

Head Over Heels

(Lucky Harbor #3)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  19,107 ratings  ·  1,105 reviews
Breaking rules and breaking hearts.

Free-spirited Chloe lives life on the edge. Unlike her soon-to-be married sisters, she isn't ready to settle into a quiet life running their family's newly renovated inn. But soon her love of trouble — and trouble with love — draws the attention of the very stern, very sexy sheriff who'd like nothing better than to tame her wild ways.

Published December 1st 2011 by Forever (first published 2011)

·  19,107 ratings  ·  1,105 reviews

Start your review of Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3)
 Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~*
Mar 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All Romance Readers!
Recommended to Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* by: My love of Simply Irresistible and The Sweetest Thing
5 + Stars!!! (Edited to Add: "My Chloe and Sawyer Song")

Also reviewed at: Lady Jayne's Reading Den

HEAD OVER HEELS?? HECK, I’M OVER THE MOON!!!

I loved this book so much that I read it twice in a row, since I wasn't ready to let Lucky Harbor go!

I've been thinking about this book a lot... about Chloe "The Wild One", who has trouble saying "I love you", and about Sawyer, the sexy, stoic and badass Sheriff, who is falling... Big. Time. I've also been listening to a lot of Ed Sheeran - Amazing
Shawna
5 stars – Contemporary Romance

Wow! I absolutely loved this!

I’ve enjoyed the previous Lucky Harbor stories, but Chloe and Sawyer are my favorite couple of the series. Chloe is a quirky, softhearted free spirit, but Lucky Harbor, her sisters, and Sawyer make her inner wanderer yearn to put down roots. Sawyer is a stern, protective, by-the-book sheriff and a reformed bad boy who’s still 100% hot, sexy, rugged, alpha male. YUM! These two set the pages on fire! The outdoor shower and painting scenes
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Once again Jill Shalvis has made magic happen in Lucky Harbor, in an absolutely delightful, sexy, and heartwarming addition to the series. She’s given us a beautiful love story and truly incredible characters who jump off the page, becoming honest-to-God living, breathing, feeling people who I can’t help but adore.

Chloe is the only one of Phoebe Traeger’s daughters who was actually raised by their quirky, free spirited mother, and Chloe has that same nature. Her sisters love her to death, but
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘

I'm out of there. DNF @39%

There's boring, and then there's boring .
There's no chemistry, and then there's no chemistry.
There are clichés, and then there are clichés .

There's telling, and then there's TELLING .
There are repetitions, and then there are repetitions .
Someone saves me from this terrible writing.

There's diversity, and then there are these white washed books where the only minorities are cashiers or fucking criminals.

"What the hell was that?"
The suspect shook his head. "No
valee
Apr 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cont-romance
It never stops to amaze me how much power a book has, how mere words can make you feel like your heart will blow into a million pieces. It's overwhelming, and definitely something I would have never believed possible before I started reading this much and discovering such amazing reads. I will admit a couple of years ago I was one of those people who read 1 or 2 books a YEAR. And yes, I did say 'A YEAR',lol. I guess it used to be mere entertainment before, something to do with too much free ...more
Elizabeth (Liz)
There's something that is such a comfort in reading a Jill Shalvis book. Her stories are consistently great. They are funny, charming reads with just the right dose of emotion. No matter what series of hers I'm reading, I'm pretty much guaranteed to enjoy it immensely. The Lucky Harbor series is one of my very favorites!

I have been waiting for Chloe's and Sawyer's story since the beginning. I think we all had a pretty strong inkling in book one that they were going to be matched up, and the
Saly
What can I say except I've been waiting for this book a long time and it doesn't disappoint.

Chloe is the youngest among Tara and Maddie and unlike them she was raised by her unconventional mother Phoebe moving all over, never having any roots, not knowing her father or forming connections, so she is called the wild-child, reckless, fun and irresponsible but still lovable.

And ever since all three sisters inherited the B&B, Chloe is evolving a bit, getting used to accepting the idea of home
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Posted on Under the Covers

Favorite Quote:
“Chloe?”
“Yeah?”
“I’d be worth the inhaler,” he said, then forced himself to walk away into the night.

Sawyer,
I may not have asthma but you still make my breath hitch.

First things first, if you haven’t read this series already, then I highly suggest you do. Head Over Heels is book three, so go on and grab Simply Irresistible and The Sweetest Thing before you take a ride on the wild side!

Chloe Traeger is known as the “wild child”. Her impulsive antics and
MBR
Jill Shalvis has done it yet again. With a cast of heartwarming and sometimes quirky characters, she has done a splendid job in bringing to life the story of my two favorite protagonists from the Lucky Harbor series. Jax Cullen and his toolbelt (yep, still talking about that one every chance I get), just might have to move over and make room for the big, brawny and hotter-than-sin-in-uniform, bad-boy turned Sheriff of Lucky Harbor Sawyer Thompson.

If the reaction of fellow readers of the Lucky
KatLynne
Another fantastic installment in the Lucky Harbor Series and I Loved It!

Sheriff Sawyer Thompson - "one hell of an exterior; six feet three inches, built like a linebacker; mouth watering muscles; eyes the color of melting chocolate; mesmerizing; a smile that should be registered as a lethal weapon; an all around general air of badassness and everything about him reminded Chloe that she was a woman! Sex with him would be fireworks, thunderstorms! And they were one spark away from a fire that
Lisa Kay
Chloe doing Yoga on the beach.
[image error]

Loved this book! It was just what I was in the mood for – light (with a little depth) and funny. I love a small-town sheriff with a badge, and this one fit the bill. Actually, Sawyer fit everything nicely, especially his uniform pants. Ms. Shalvis writes such real characters. Loved the bantering between these two – who still knew where they ultimately wanted to go and also knew they shouldn’t. I have to say my favorite part was the (view spoiler)
Jess
Feb 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5 - Review posted: Happily Ever After - Reads

Chloe snorted, and Sawyer’s eyes cut to hers. “Like you’d want to be called sweet,” he said.

“Not me,” she said. “But then again, I’m not even halfway close to being sweet.”

And truthfully, neither was he, she thought. He was big and bad and alpha and gorgeous and smart and brave and loyal…

But not sweet. Hell no.

First I have to start by saying I have a new book boyfriend crush, and his name is Sawyer. He’s been in the background during the
Dee
Jul 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought the first in the series was really good and gave it 4.5 stars. I also liked the second one but not quite as much as the first so it got awarded 4 stars but I have to say this one was the best and totally deserves the 5 star rating.

I loved both of the main characters - both of them was desperately screaming out for someone to love them and accept them for who they were. In the beginning Chloe was worried that Sawyer was too much of a 'straight laced' person and could never accept her
Nicola
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
1 weekend.
3 Jill Shalvis books.
Lots of swooning.

description

I didn’t even write reviews for Simply Irresistible and The Sweetest Thing as all I wanted to do was keep reading. That’s how smitten with Jill Shalvis’ writing I am.

description Even his feet were sexy.”

Head Over Heels is my favourite so far, I floved Sawyer and Chloe and I’m off to continue my binge. See you on the other side (at the rate I’m going, tomorrow).

description
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
4.5 stars rounded up to 5.

This was a lovely story about Chloe, "The Wild One" and Sawyer! The town Sheriff.

And who knew that "I researched Asthma online" would be one of the most romantic heart-warming sentences I could read in a book!

A beautiful story, with a touch more "drama" than the first two books, but given that Sawyer is the sheriff, it fits!

I have loved reading the stories of these 3 sisters, and them finding each other and the love they can have as a family, as well as finding their
Pamela(AllHoney)
Is there enough room in Lucky Harbor for so many dreamy heroes? Well, at least one of them needs to relocate to my town. lol

Third in the Lucky Harbor series and as awesome as the first two. Chloe is the wild child of the bunch and has avoided commitment and relationships. Unfortunately, in Lucky Harbor, she can't avoid Sawyer, the local law enforcement. I wasn't sure how much I'd like Chloe with her carefree and wild ways. But I did like her. A lot. But I loved Sawyer even more. I didn't think
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Jun 28, 2012 rated it did not like it
[image error]Photobucket

Same.damn.story. Exactly the same damn story. Over and over again. Why can't Jill Shalvis craft a more compelling obstacle? What is with all the jokes being taken from bumper stickers and t-shirts? Why are some of the same sentences repeated throughout all three books? It's nearly word-for-word. Smarmy and unoriginal. I've read more compelling tales on the backs of cereal boxes.

Click here for my review of Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor #1)

Click here for my review of The Sweetest
Jaci Burton
Nov 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Love this series so much. Chloe and Sawyer were hot and funny and poignant. I didn't want the book to end. Jill writes the best characters ever, always hooking me from the first page and keeping me there right up til the end.
Dec 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Always moving from place to place, Chloe is surprised to find that she's actually starting to feel ties to the quaint town of Lucky Harbor. It's only been a short time since she's made the decision to take on the bed and breakfast with her sisters, and what started out as an awkward relationship, is quickly turning into one that she can't live without. She still finds herself getting into sticky situations that find her face to face with the big bad (and incredibly sexy) town sheriff, Sawyer. ...more
Jae
I was very sceptical at first. I was so afraid that Chloe's story would suck golf balls, being that she was the wild child (emphasize on the child part).

I was worried that my Sawyer would be blinded by all the flaming red hair on a hot bod that he'd overlook Chloe's irresponsible and childish antics. As I recalled correctly, she was very wild in book #1 and #2.

But after a few chapters in, Chloe showed her matured self off hence I decided that you are worthy of my ever brooding Sawyer after all.
♡Karlyn P♡
This book rocked, possibly my favorite in the series. Sawyer & Chloe = melt-my-heart HOT!
Lisarenee
Dec 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
"Sheriff Sawyer Thompson.

He practically had to duck to come in. He was in uniform, gun at his hip, expression dialed to Dirty Harry, and just looking at him had something pinging low in Chloe's belly.

He didn't appear to have the same reaction to her, of course. Nothing rippled Sawyer's implacable calm or got past that tough exterior. And he did have a hell of an exterior. At six feet three inches, he was built like a linebacker. But in a stunning defiance of physics, he usually had a way of
Anne OK
May 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011-reads
Another sassy and witty sizzler from Jill Shalvis in the marvelous Lucky Harbor series. Chloe and Sawyer were PERFECT together. Love the revisits with all the characters. This series has got to be one of the most fun-to-read of all times for me.
Lori Foster
Aug 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I finished up a few days ago but life has been so chaotic, I didn't have a chance to post. LOVED it, of course! I have a few other books to read, and then I'll dig into another Jill Shalvis. Fun!
Karla
Ahhh…it was so good to be back in Lucky Harbor. Everything feels so familiar and I just love that. It’s like I’m a part of the story. I WISH!! The delightful, quirky Chloe was perfect for the sexy, scrumptious Sawyer, my hero! She sure knows how to push his buttons, and I think he rather enjoys it, especially when those buttons lead to naked!! Always zipping around on her Vespa doing who knows what and Sawyer’s always there to catch her when she falls. A great couple with terrific chemistry.

I
Shannon Stacey
Mar 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I've loved the entire Lucky Harbor series, but this was my favorite. The chemistry between Sawyer and Chloe was delicious, and the way her asthma concerned him was so sweet...and also hot. I can't wait for the Cute Guy's story!
Vidya-BooksAreMagic
Original review at Books Are Magic

First, thanks to the Grand Central Publishing and NetGalley for providing the ARC of "Head Over Heels".

Head Over Heels is the third installment of the Lucky Harbor series and is full of fun and romance in the air. I am a fan of the author, Jill Shavis, and maybe, if you think that I am biased with this review, you have to read the book yourself to agree on what I am saying.

This installment is about Chloe - THE WILD ONE - the youngest of the three sisters and the
Crista
Dec 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer and Chloe have been adversaries since the beginning of this series. As the town cop, it's his job to keep order and peace in Lucky Harbor, and Chloe is about the farthest thing from order and peace. What appears to be an attraction of opposites quickly changes as we learn that these two wayward souls may not be as different as once thought.

I like this couple most of all the couples so far in this series. That's saying something because Maddie/Jax and Tara/Ford both light up the pages with
Lyndy Ann ♫
Dec 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
This is Chloe and Sawyer's story,

We get to discover more about Sawyer. They start spending time together but Sawyer gets nervous of getting physical with Chloe with her condition which annoys Chloe.

Together they are great but with these two how long will it last before they bicker again?

I am enjoying this series very much.
Sharon
Apr 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
More of my reviews @ www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Head Over Heels was kindly provided by Netgalley for Forever Publishing.

I have eagerly been awaiting Head Over Heels, the 3rd book in the Lucky Harbor Series; the series revolving around 3 half sisters Tara, Maddie and youngest sister Chloe who were reunited after the death of their mother and now run the Lucky Harbor B&B.

Head Over Heels is youngest sister Chloe story; she has earned the reputation as a wild child by generally acting
Simply Irresistib...: Jill up for best of 2011 3 20 Dec 30, 2011 03:12PM

• About That Night (FBI/US Attorney, #3)
  • A Lot like Love (FBI/US Attorney, #2)
  • Dream a Little Dream (Chicago Stars, #4)
  • Love Irresistibly (FBI/US Attorney, #4)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • Kissing Santa Claus (Men of Hawaii #3)
  • Smooth Talking Stranger (Travises, #3)
  • Miss Firecracker (Wild West Boys, #2)
  • Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2)
  • Флерт, уцени и високи потпетици
  • Why Not Tonight (Happily Inc, #3)
  • Chasing Perfect (Fool's Gold, #1)
  • Suddenly One Summer (FBI/US Attorney, #6)
  • Yours to Keep (Kowalski Family, #3)
  • Not Quite Over You (Happily Inc, #4)
  • The Best Man (Blue Heron, #1)
  • It Happened One Wedding (FBI/US Attorney, #5)
  • Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family, #1)

Look for Jill's latest, LOST AND FOUND SISTERS on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's

Lucky Harbor (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)
  • The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2)
  • Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4)
  • At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5)
  • Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)
  • It Had to Be You (Lucky Harbor, #7)
  • Always on My Mind (Lucky Harbor, #8)
  • Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor #9)
  • It's in His Kiss (Lucky Harbor, #10)
  • He's So Fine (Lucky Harbor, #11)
“If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.” - Chloe Traeger” 139 likes
“Why was man created before woman? Because you always need a rough draft before the final copy.” – Chloe Traeger” 100 likes