Start by marking “The Whole Soy Cookbook, 175 delicious, nutritious, easy-to-prepare Recipes featuring tofu, tempeh, and various forms of nature's healthiest Bean” as Want to Read:

3.28  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Now that medical research has confirmed that soy really "can" lower your cholesterol, slow bone loss, fight heart disease and cancer, and even moderate the symptoms of menopause, here are 175 delicious ways to incorporate soy products into your diet.
These mouthwatering recipes--from potatoes au gratin, pizza, meat loaf, brownies, cheesecake, and ice cream to tiramisu, faji
Published January 27th 1998 by Three Rivers Press

Be the first to ask a question about The Whole Soy Cookbook, 175 delicious, nutritious, easy-to-prepare Recipes featuring tofu, tempeh, and various forms of nature's healthiest Bean

Jun 30, 2007 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
Some of the recipes use obvious substitutions (soy milk, soy margarine, soy cheese...) but are otherwise the same as any you'd find in a mainstream cookbook. But many are pretty cool, and, while I haven't tested extensively, I can't think of anything I've made from this book that hasn't turned out well. The "cream scones," in particular, were a hit at a family gathering a few years back. There's also a nice introduction to all the various forms soy comes in these days (everything from flour to T ...more
Lisa Vegan
Jun 27, 2007 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: those interested in soy for health
Have this on my vegan as well as vegetarian shelf even though at least one recipe contains the non vegan ingredient honey, much to my disappointment. But I was afraid this book would be nothing but tempeh, a food I don't enjoy at all even though I think it's healthier than more processed soy products. But there are a variety of recipes and I appreciate that there is nutritional information displayed for each of them, including that for the amounts of protein & soy protein.
Linda Drish