Start by marking “I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb Summary & Study Guide” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
I Know This Much is Tr...

BookRags

I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb Summary & Study Guide

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  162 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
This study guide consists of approx. 166 pages of chapter summaries, quotes, character analysis, themes, and more – everything you need to sharpen your knowledge of I Know This Much Is True. This detailed literature summary also contains Topics for Discussion and a Free Quiz on I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 24th 2011)

Be the first to ask a question about I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb Summary & Study Guide

Leah
Oct 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was very long, but well worth it. I truly love Wally Lamb's writing style & he is an amazing author. I found myself rooting for many characters in this book even those that weren't necessarily ones one should - I believe this is a true testament to his way with words & his gift to put the reader in the shoes of others.
Roseanne Gallant
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Another insightful read by Wally Lamb.
Jennelle Zarn
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Every 900-page book I've ever read has had parts slow enough to make me either consider skipping to the next chapter or abandoning the book altogether. Not so this book.
Ginni Brandt
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was the best reading experience I've had in a long time. Wally Lamb's ability to tap into the psychology of everyday life while delving into the lives of myriad of characters is a rare form of genius in my estimation. I feel assured that all readers have experienced at least some of the turmoil encountered by the protagonist in this page turning novel. I would highly recommend it to any reader willing to delve into 800 pages of this author's account of several characters' lives' journeys.A ...more
May 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A completely captivating novel. I enjoyed learning the history of the protagonist's family. When I finished the book I felt as those every was tied up. It leaves you wanting for more yet satisfied with the outcome.
Brittany
May 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Full of twists and turns. This thick read felt like a novella after I was drawn in.
Brenda Thomas
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love it
Linda
Apr 24, 2011 rated it liked it
I liked the book but felt that there were parts that dragged. I think I could have done without some of the history in the book.
Tonia Harris
Oct 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This one will break your heart, then make it better than before. Brilliant.
Maddielucy
Sep 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I'm always reading a new book, but this one I'd read again.
Elise
Dec 14, 2012 rated it it was ok
very dissapointing
Jessica Church
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book.
E.j.
May 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorites. This book maintains a thread of hope while the protagonist travels through years of despair. If you care about redemption you will enjoy this book.
Pamela
Jul 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-read, book-club
One of our book club books. This was a tough read and difficult to handle, though by no fault of the author. The subject matter and the sensitivity made it hard to read.
Natalie Wright
Loved it.
Margo
Jan 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. It is about growing up as a twin with a step father that wants nothing but the best for them but he can't control his violent temper so their lives are very stressful.
heidi kelley
Lisa
May 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • To Own a Dragon: Reflections on Growing Up Without a Father
  • The Childhood Roots of Adult Happiness: Five Steps to Help Kids Create and Sustain Lifelong Joy
  • Couldn't Keep it to Myself:  Wally Lamb and the Women of York Correctional Institution
  • Blown Red (Signy Shepherd, #1)
  • Satellite Sisters' Uncommon Senses
  • Dear Maeve
  • A Mingled Yarn (Sasha McCandless Novella, #7.5)
  • Yukon Alone: The World's Toughest Adventure Race
  • The Humble Administrator's Garden
  • Mythology and the Individual (Joseph Campbell Audio Collection)
  • As the Crow Flies / The Prodigal Daughter
  • Wish
  • Forever Island and Allapattah
  • Out of the Whirlwind (The Appomattox Saga, #5)
  • Choosing Naia: A Family's Journey