Start by marking “Millie's Grand Adventure (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #6)” as Want to Read:
Millie's Grand Adventure (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #6)

Millie's Grand Adventure (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #6)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  376 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Hard times have come to Keith Hill. Millie Keith's home has been damaged by a tornado, which also destroyed the gardens and hen house. With mid-summer already upon the family, there is no time to replant and no money in the bank to buy food. Millie is sure everything is under control--until the morning Charles Landreth walks in the door. Then Millie begins a new adventure ...more
Published September 1st 2002 by Zonderkidz

Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite Millie books!!
Shantelle
I think is the first Millie Keith book (revised by Kersten Hamilton) I read, and I LOVED it! The whole series is incredible!
Mikayla
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this installment in the Millie Keith series. (I could say more about the characters, but I've mentioned them in my other reviews of the books)
There were only two problems I had with the book: 1. I am really getting to see with this series that Millie kinda has a perfect life. Oh don't get me wrong, she may have some hard things happen to her, but everything has a happy ending. Always. Not that I would want her to always be disappointing, but it just seems a bit unrealistic that
Aug 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The Millie Keith series was one of my favorite series to read. It's written by Finley, the same woman who wrote the Elsie Dinsmore. However, I found that I was more discouraged reading the Elsie series than I was with the Millie series. The reason being that Elsie is SO perfect in the books, always in the right, etc, etc. I'm not like that, so I was discouraged reading the books. However, when I read the Millie Keith series, I was encouraged by who Millie was. She was just like me! She had her p ...more
Alisha Bonnell
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
wow......I just love these books! they are filled with wonder, excitement, laughter, sorrow, and joy. Martha Finley did a fantastic job in writing the Elsie Dinsmore and Millie Keith books!
when I read this book, I was amazed at how I grew in my faith as Millie grew I hers. this was the first series in which I felt as if I was there, a part of the Keith family.
I highly recommend this book for 10+......and when you're done with them, you can put them in your hope chest for your future daughters to
Claire
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So far, it's probably my favourite book of the series! I love how the problems are solved in such a godly way, and how this book just shows how god can be in every aspect of your life, even when killing a bear. I can't wait to get the next one!!!!!!!
Amanda
Dec 13, 2013 added it
I loved every single one of the Millie Books! I read them when I'm sick of reading or if I can't sleep or if I'm having a bad day. She grows up through the books so I'm always her age. :) The plantation books especially are my favorite.
Emily
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Un-put-down-able. I had been waiting to read this book for a while so when it finally came in the mail I was so excited. I read it within four or five hours and happily passed it along to my friends.
Amanda
Mar 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wonderful and marvelous...now to go on to book seven.
CydneyV
Aug 30, 2015
Sarah Brinson
Apr 28, 2017
Izzy
rated it did not like it
May 10, 2013
Melody
Jan 02, 2013
  • Self Raised
  • Courage to Run: A Story Based on the Life of Harriet Tubman
  • Winter Tidings (Prairie River, #3)
  • Raider's Promise (Viking Quest, #5)
  • Island Girl (Friends for a Season #1)
  • The Hidden Jewel
  • Draven's Defiance (Adventures in Odyssey: Passages, #5)
  • Once On This Island (Mackinac Island Trilogy, #1)
  • The Fall of Candy Corn (Sweet Seasons, #2)
  • The Seahorse Legacy (Eyes of E'veria #3)
  • Treasures from Grandma (Grandma's Attic, #4)
  • Madeleine Takes Command
  • Mandie and the Cherokee Legend (Mandie, #2)
Martha Finley was a teacher and author of numerous works, the most well known being the 28 volume Elsie Dinsmore series which was published over a span of 38 years. Finley wrote many of her books under the pseudonym Martha Farquharson.

For more information, please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_F... or, http://marthafinley.wordpress.com/
More about Martha Finley...

A Life of Faith: Millie Keith (8 books)
  • Millie's Unsettled Season (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #1)
  • Millie's Courageous Days (A Life Of Faith: Millie Keith #2)
  • Millie's Remarkable Journey (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #3)
  • Millie's Faithful Heart (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #4)
  • Millie's Steadfast Love (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #5)
  • Millie's Reluctant Sacrifice (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #7)
  • Millie's Fiery Trial (A Life of Faith: Millie Keith #8)