Start by marking “Let Go and Live in the Now: Awaken the Peace, Power, and Happiness in Your Heart” as Want to Read:

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  41 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
That chronic, nagging sense of discontent, that sneaky feeling that something is missing from life, that secret yearning for "something more" can all be healed. In "Let Go and Live in the Now," bestselling author Guy Finley brings the great Wisdom Teachings of centuries past into our lives in an intimate, accessible way. Each chapter of "Let Go and Live in the Now" tackles ...more
Published October 1st 2004 by Red Wheel (first published September 30th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Let Go and Live in the Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let Go and Live in the Now

Joanna
Mar 16, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Nobody
Recommended to Joanna by: Jon-Pierre Gentil
After having this book for over 10 years, I finally read it. Well, parts of it anyway. Finley is just like any other self-help guru: hardly any original content and no substance. Sorry, not sorry. It just did not resonate with me and I shall be donating it to my local library.
Joe Newell
Sep 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am fortunate enough to live in the same general area of the country as Guy, and so I get to go hear him speak every week. And I believe I've read all of his works; as well as listened to dozens of his informal talks; so I am very well acquainted with his work.

I can tell you that this work is timeless. It's my favorite book of his and well worth the effort if you take your time and slowly and deeply digest these ideas. Frankly, it's life changing.
Leslie
The right book
At the right time
is a beautiful thing.

I had this book on my shelf for over 2 years before I cracked it. I read it after an incredibly difficult year. It spoke to the challenge of letting life's difficulties and anchors go. I have since gone out and bought a few more of his books. They are positive and I found them very helpful if you are struggling. Good stuff.
Craig
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The principles will transform your life. Now is all we have, and it's a Wonder Full place to be. It isn't weird "woo woo" stuff, it's practical psychology.
Kathy
Jul 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: haveread
I have so much to learn and so much to grow! This book is filled with pearls. Too many to pick up my first read through, so I will have to go back and re-read often. Important and helpful!
William Ingram
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book! I've reread it several times.
Chloe
Dec 28, 2009
Maria Rojo
Jun 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
BEST-SELLING "LETTING GO" author Guy Finley's encouraging and accessible message is one of the true bright lights in our world today. His ideas go straight to the heart of our most important personal and social issues -- relationships, success, addiction, stress, peace, happiness, freedom -- and lead the way to a higher life.

Finley is the acclaimed author of The Secret of Letting Go, The Essential