Start by marking “Terapia angelica (Angel Therapy)” as Want to Read:
Terapia angelica (Angel Therapy)

Terapia angelica (Angel Therapy)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  450 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Angel Therapy is a two-part book. The first part is set up in an A-to-Z subject format, with the second part being a step-by step guide on "how to communicate with your angels."In Angel Therapy, you will learn new ways of looking at, and fresh ways of handling issues and common problems such as addictions, breakups, children, depression, health, intuition, love, manifestin ...more
Published November 1st 2008 by Hay House, Inc. (first published November 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Terapia angelica, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Terapia angelica

Akiko
Mar 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reason, I get this book's that by learn English. Although I had no thought to what very happy happening ! Day & day be spend day of heavy day to I stay. From this books massage presents for brightness to me. I'm adding Angel Card of course. Really, from yet material goods a human. Quote in "Patience"
Margarida
Esta obra de Doreen Virtue permite desenvolver algumas questões relacionadas com as capacidades psíquicas, a sintonização com a energia angélica e com o desenvolvimento da actividade enquanto Terapeuta ou Professor Espiritual. Mais uma obra fundamental para quem trabalha como Terapeuta ou se sente conectado com a Energia Angélica.
Claire Muncaster
Mar 31, 2015 added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Claire by: Karen Yates
Shelves: angels
I'm not sure about this book. On the one hand, like most MBS books, which I've read a ton of because they get passed down to me (MBS stands for Mind, Body, Spirit) this is a very pretty book, beautifully written, full of lovely imagery -- shiny treasure chests full of glittering jewellery; the sunrise filling you with light; stormy seas turning calm, and lots of it is actually quite sensible if you have the time to read it in depth.

It looks like my dog's had it; it's bent, has pages missing, an
Ash
Oct 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was one of the first texts I have read about angels by Doreen Virtue. The first part of the book is channelled healing messages by the angels on many different topics such as anxiety, career, fatigue, friendship and stress. I found these healing messages to be very comprehensive in detail and interesting to read for the first time. This part of the book is great as a reference text when you need help from your angels and can be used as an oracle where you simply open up any page to rea ...more
Michael Blackthorn
If you are a follower of Doreen you will definitely love this book. If you surround yourself with healing and 'light' and call yourself a 'lightworker' you will definitely love this book. I found it to be beneficial with techniques and it allowed me to understand more about how certain people perceive Angels and their own experiences with them. I enjoyed it for that but at the same time I personally feel that angels are not all Happy go lucky I'll fluff you if you call me baby ;) But that's just ...more
Marielle
Feb 09, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just finished. Doreen is a great discovery, and these are great tools to add to my professional practice as a Psychic Reader. I already communicate with angels, but what Doreen's book does is present a little workshop on healing techniques and angel readings. Nice! More of a beginner book, but still, I came away with some good learning. I recommend her audio versions of some of this as webinars over at the Hay House site.
Stacey M
The messages from the angels were a little confusing. The flow of their angels was a bit like reading Shakespear--I found myself having to re-read about three times before getting what was written. LIked the second half way better. Overall good.
Lauren C.
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book everyday. It's spiritual, calming, and speaks to me everyday. Doreen Virtue is amazing. I want to read and own all of her Angel books. They have helped me so much, words cannot even express.
Maria Carmo
One more wonderful book by Doreen Virtue, with sincerity and a lot of useful guidance and hints if you are interested in serving others through Angelic Therapy.

Maria Carmo,

Lisbon 12 Th. July 2013.
Zucy Lopez
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful stories from our Angels, this book has really changed my life.
Lisa Patete-dottoli
excellent! very helpful!
Gunvi Sund
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I felt very empowered after reading this book. Angels are real and they can help us.
Mar 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like the wisdom in this book. Its cut and dry, good perspectives on everyday problem solving.
Apr 30, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!
Wisteria Leigh
spirituality,healing,non-fiction,angels,paranormal,religion,
Elisabeth Davies
Excellent book when you are looking to feel better and uplifted.
Terre
Kiran
Oct 04, 2016
Sep 03, 2011
Ben
rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2012
Jan 25, 2008
Dawn
Jan 05, 2015
  • Final Beginnings
  • Psychic Children: Revealing the Intuitive Gifts and Hidden Abilities of Boys and Girls
  • Your Immortal Reality: How to Break the Cycle of Birth and Death
  • Where Angels Walk
  • Do It Yourself Akashic Wisdom: Access the Library of Your Soul
  • Illuminata: A Return to Prayer
  • Dreams Like Mine
  • Lit from Within: The Sacred Path to Healthy Self-Esteem and Permanent Weight Loss
  • Tell Me a Story: Finding God (and Ourselves) Through Narrative
  • Silver's Spells for Protection
  • The Turning Point: Creating Resilience in a Time of Extremes
  • You Can Heal Your Life Companion Book
  • Power, Freedom, and Grace: Living from the Source of Lasting Happiness
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called
More about Doreen Virtue...