Start by marking “Be My Neat-Heart” as Want to Read:
Be My Neat-Heart

Be My Neat-Heart

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  156 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
I've been told the reason I'm still single at twenty-nine is because there'll never be a man tidy enough for me. I'm a professional organizer, so everything in my world is in perfect order. Well...everything except my love life.

But I think I've met my match in Jared Hamilton, who recently hired me to cure his sister's "clutter issues." He's an even bigger neatnik than I am
Published January 17th 2011 by Love Inspired (first published May 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Be My Neat-Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be My Neat-Heart

Ashleigh
May 15, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite, owned, good-read
An amazing read! One of the best Christian romances I've ever read, and I've read quite a few. Adorable, funny, romantic and utterly timeless!
Jodie
Apr 01, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is absolutely hilarious !!!! I would have to say that this is one of my absolute favorites of this author. Judy Baer always tries to have a positive influence through her books, and teach a positive principle. This one shows the difference between disorganization and hoarding, as well as organization and obsession. While it is good to be organized and clean, you shouldn't go overboard.
Saralyn
Feb 23, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian-lit
I just enjoy Judy Baer. Good characters, fun plot, inspiring message. What more could you ask for?
Lynnea
Jan 07, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
fun easy read. I loved that the main character was a professional organizer - that in itself is fun to me :)
Amy
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It had some very cheesy moments. The title being one. Yet it had it's fun, enduring , and entertaining moments as well. Interesting and some relatable characters. I enjoyed Sammi Smith being a neat freak and being some one I could identify with on many levels. I also have a friend like Wendy who is laid back, wears unique clothing , and has been my friend since college. I also have a friend kinda like Molly where I feel like I have to help her organize her life and bail her out of situations. Lo ...more
Jeni Enjaian
A review from my old blog... (I wish I had written more so I could remember what this book was about)

I enjoyed this book. There were a few detractors, a few cliche moments but in the end I couldn't put the book down. I wanted to see how Baer brought the characters to the end that I skipped to read ahead of time.
Renee
May 24, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book was sweet and, a special surprise --- conventionally spiritual! which was funny in that it contrasted starkly with the book i JUST finished prior to reading this which was spiritually LIBERAL. so, . . . . i loved the unexpected sweet spirituality of this book. i have to say, though, that it was too saccharine and trite, really.
Veronica
Jan 11, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book at first but then it just got too weird, too far fetched, and eventually too boring.
To be fair, chick-lit is generally not my thing but I do occasionally find one I like which is why I bought this book.
Indah Threez Lestari
415th - 2011

The heroine is a clutter-buster, who helps people to prioritize, organize, sanitize, categorize, systematize, standardize, purify, classify and stupefy...

Mengingatkanku untuk kembali beres-beres rumah... ;)
Denise
Sweet, predictable. Mostly what I expected from a book I picked based on it's somewhat cheesy title. Christian romance, my fluff hobby. I guess it's where the time I save not watching TV goes ;)
Becki
I love how Judy Baer can create such interesting characters. The heroine in this book is a professional organizer. Predictable, yes. But charming nonetheless.
Sharon
Read this book a couple of years ago, and I loved it! It is full of humorous stories about a professional organizer, and has a good love story too!-
Denise
Jul 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this in less then 4 hours. I love this author!!
Kristy
Sep 10, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chic-lit
Light and easy romantic chic flick
Darlene
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book! Read it for book club at my church. Enjoyed it a lot.
Melissa
LI--sweet, cute story about a professional organizer who falls in love. Very well written.
Tiff
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-inspired
Neat view into the life of a professional organizer. Also liked how they emphasized turning your worries and fears over to God and how hard it is.
Elisa Denk
Mar 06, 2013
Nana Fatima
Jan 13, 2013
Aparna
rated it did not like it
Jan 23, 2010
Sarah DeTar
Mar 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Perfect Blend
  • No Place Like Home (Mule Hollow, #3)
  • Any Man of Mine
  • Child of Mine (Rosewood, Texas, #2)
  • Finding Hope
  • A Handful of Heaven (The McKaslin Clan: Series 2, #4)
  • The Sisterhood of the Dropped Stitches (Dropped Stitches #1)
  • A Mommy in Mind
  • A Leap of Faith (Texas Hearts, #3)
  • The Best Gift (Sisters & Brides, #1)
  • Promise Forever
  • Lasso Her Heart
  • Hosea's Bride
aka Judy Kaye

Judy Baer was born and grew up on a farm on the prairies of North Dakota, USA. An only child, she spent most of her days with imaginary people-either those she read about or those she made up in her head. Her most ambitious conjuring did not succeed, however. She kept a clean stall with hay and oats for the horse she imagined would come but unfortunately, it never did. As an adult, ho
More about Judy Baer...