Start by marking “Denim and Diamonds” as Want to Read:
Denim and Diamonds

Denim and Diamonds (Wyoming Brides #1)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  1,126 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
Chase Brown offered Letty Ellison love and a life with him on his ranch. Instead Letty chose to follow her dreams to Hollywood. Nine years later, Letty returns with her young daughter. In all this time, there has never been another woman for Chase, yet the bitter memories of Letty's leaving still haunt him. But when a secret from Letty's past confronts them, they must lear ...more
Hardcover, Large Print, 303 pages
Published December 1st 2010 by Wheeler Publishing (first published December 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Denim and Diamonds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Denim and Diamonds

Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always a Debbie Macomber leaves you wanting more and with a smile on your face. I highly recommend this story of 2 people finding each other again.
Jessica
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Satisfying!!

I had a craving for a good read and was fortunate enough to find Denim and Diamonds! I fell in love with all of the characters and the resolve left me teary eyed. Will definitely be reading more of Debbie Macombers books!
Kay
Jan 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: print
Debbie Heaton
May 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In Macomber’s romance novel, rancher Chase Brown is a homegrown Wyoming man who has always loved Letty Ellison. Nine years ago, Letty fled Wyoming in search of life away from cattle and ranches. Now she’s home again with her dreams destroyed and a 5-year-old daughter to boot. Letty has learned the hard way that all that glitters is not gold but now must face the big question: Is it too late to find happiness?

A heartfelt journey to true love.
Rita
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Letty had went to Calif. for a singing career. Later she went back home to her brother who is a cowboy. He was keeping the family farm going. Letty brought a surprise home with her, Cricket, her 6 yr. old daughter. Letty had broke Chase's heart before. All ties up and turns in to a good novel.
Jeanne
Feb 28, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-reads
This is the story of high school sweethearts Chase and Letty. Letty left Wyoming 9 years earlier to pursue a singing career. She returns home with a 5 year old daughter when she nees heart surgery. I could barely finish this one. The actions of the characters made no sense. This is definitely not one of the author's better books.
Debbie
Oct 19, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
Your basic Harlequin type romance. Boy & Girl are in love but some problem or obstacle is in the way which keeps them apart. Of course, if they just told each other what the problem was it would disappear, but then this would be a short story instead of a novel- lol.

Still these are always fun to read, and was a great "riding in the car" book.
Tasneem
Sep 07, 2013 rated it did not like it
I really didn't like this book. Letty is such a whiny woman and she totally doesn't understand Chase or her brother. I wanted to slap her and making her ill didn't help the case. I didn't feel sympathy for her and more than once wanted her to just drop dead and stop troubling the fine men in her life.
Cindy
Jul 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: k-l-m
Petite and Chase

I enjoyed this book about a woman who returned home years after trying to become famous. She moved in with her brother and reset her old boyfriend. Some depth of character.
Deborah A. Hutchinson
Pure Contentment

I was home not feeling well and before I knew it I had read this fantastic book from cover to cover and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Santina Young
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Great Read

As usual, my favorite author, did not disappoint! Petty and Chase are a special couple. Although it took awhile to accomplish this, this story is a weave of special moments and characters with ever pleasing storyline.
Kathy
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I guess I'm not a fan of sappy love stories. The story idea was great, but I found this just too repetitive and too sappy. Sorry. I might try one more by this author because a lot of my friends love her.
debbie davis
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it. I could not wait to read any chance I got and I was disappointed when it ended.

I loved the book and was disappointed when it ended. I always love her characters and settings and keep looking for more reads.
Toni
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-fiction
A story about love lost, dreams shattered and renewed love. Letty and Chase are reunited after ten years. Letty left with big dreams and hopes and returns when she realizes that things didn't go exactly as she planned.
Jan Mcleod
Typical Harlequin-type romance. Light reading with very predictable ending.
Cecelia
As is usually the case with any book Debbie writes, this one is wonderful and enchanting. The main critiscism I would have with it is that the end seems a little too rushed for my liking.
Mom
Jun 19, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-during-2011
One of those feel good books. Happy ending and all.
Mel
Apr 04, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Debbie Macomber is my go to read for the airplane! Sweet stories with happy endings, and lovely characters. I loved Chase and Cricket!
Tara
Aug 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book, altho I wish it would have gone on a few chapters farther, leaving Letty and Chase having kids and adopting Cricket.
PWRL
May 27, 2011 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2011-new
SM
Chris-ann Nunes
Aug 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. Parts of it made me want to cry tho
GatriaWheeler
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best

Best one I've read in a long time.
Not a teary one, it's just homey.
Sweet and sad together. Like it.
Nancy Freeman
Sep 19, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Book faulted

Was unable to complete. Book somehow faulted and was unable to get back to complete reading. Can not review now
Lisa
May 02, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You really feel the emotions of the characters in this one. It was amazing how much so. A good love story.
Dorothy A. Williams
Comfortable

Just before retiring I like reading a book that is light without being ridiculous. The characters are ordinary people with life stories you can identify with.
Helen Bassett
The story was okay but dragged a bit.
Alice
May 28, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
good storyline. Can't wait to read the follow-up.
Samantha
Jan 16, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I tried to read this one, I really did. But since it was an exact duplicate of so many of her other books, it just didn't hold my interest.
  • A Spring Bouquet (4-in-1)
  • The Bachelor Prince
  • Christmas Kisses (Mackenzie Family, #3.5 & Those Manning Men, #5)
  • Never Love a Cowboy
  • The Lily and the Leopard
  • His Holiday Heart (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #8)
  • The Devaney Brothers: Michael and Patrick: Michael's Discovery\Patrick's Destiny
  • Legend of the Celtic Stone (Caledonia, #1)
  • Only Forever
  • A Christmas to Remember
  • No Ordinary Man
  • The Cowboy Takes a Wife (Hawk's Way #5)
  • Friends and Lovers
  • The Apartment
  • Cowboy at Midnight (Fortunes of Texas: Reunion #1)
  • After Hours
Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In her novels, Macomber brings to life compelling relationships that embrace family and enduring friendships, uplifting her readers with stories of connection and hope. Macomber’s novels have spent over 990 weeks on the New York Times ...more
More about Debbie Macomber...

Wyoming Brides (3 books)