Start by marking “Untouched Until Marriage” as Want to Read:
Untouched Until Marriage

Untouched Until Marriage

3.55  ·  Rating details ·  223 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews

When infamous Raul Carducci learns that a little baby may challenge his inheritance he will stop at nothing--a new Carducci heir will not take away what is rightfully his.
To safeguard baby Gino, unassuming Libby Maynard has been forced to pretend she is his mother--but she hasn't counted on having to convince the wolfish Raul Carducci of her deception.
And when Raul, with
Published March 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents Extra (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Untouched Until Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untouched Until Marriage

Fanny
May 22, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Inocente Hasta El Matrimonio aunque predecible y tipica fue una buena lectura, es cierto que no aporta nada nuevo a la tematica pero me gusto mucho la forma en la que esta escrita, en parte porque Chantelle Shaw escribe de una forma muy cuidada.
Si eres fan de este estilo estoy segura de que te gustara esta pequeña novela : es corta, agil, entretenida y sin sorpresas. Ideal para pasar una tarde.

2.5 Estrellas!
RLA
Aug 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
The hero Raul is livid when he discovers that not only does his late adopted father have an infant son but also that he will not gain full control of the family business because of this. He tracks down the baby and his mother and is shocked to discover that the mother is the very young and very beautiful Libby, the heroine. He thinks Libby is a gold differ as why else would she have an affair with a man more than twice her age. Libby is actually baby Gino's sister, it was her mother who had the ...more
Kiki
The implication of a relationship of the hero and his father's mistress makes my skin crawl (it sounds almost like incest), but if I rate the story down for that it will really be grossly unfair.
So only one star down for that.
Hero was an asshole, but I think he redeemed himself by his vulnerability. It was quite satisfactory to see him scared to death worrying h won't love him back
IamGamz
Raul believes that Libby was his father's mistress and gave birth to his son. Libby was afraid that her baby half brother would be taken from her so she pretended to be his mother. This deception leads to a forced marriage and lots of heartache.

Good story with it's share of drama. Libby is sweet but fiery and Raul was the quintessential Latin alpha male - all heat and arrogance. It's an enjoyable book, not very memorable, but enjoyable all the same.
Jenny
Emotional book full of angst and passion. Heroine was a sweetheart and hero was sex on legs. Chemistry between these two is hot!!! Epilogue was adorable I couldn't help smiling!
Vintage
Too much insta love and little substance to the hero, heroine or the story.

Heroine is way too sweet for the hero. He's pretty much a stinker.

Paint by the numbers Harlequin.
Mombo
Naima
sebenarnya aku berharap ceritanya sedikit nyesek gitu. Terutama karena berdasar sinopsisnya terlihat Heronya begitu arogan. Tapi yah...ternyata cuma di awal-awal saja dia seperti itu. Gimana gak arogan dalam sekejap saja ia sudah memaksa agar Libby segera berkemas dan membawanya ke Italia. Dia pikir pindahan itu gampang kali yak?! Meski begitu sikap H sama baby Gino, anak dari ayah angkatnya, adorable banget. Bagaimanapun H merasa punya hutang pada ayah angkatnya yang telah memungutnya dari sebu ...more
  • The Bride Thief
  • The Italian's Wedding Ultimatum (Modern Romance S.)
  • Royally Bedded, Regally Wedded (By Royal Command, #6)
  • The Purchased Wife
  • His Virgin Acquisition
  • The Twelve Nights of Christmas
  • His Untamed Innocent
  • The Italian's Defiant Mistress (Modern Romance)
  • Wife: Bought and Paid for
  • The Banker's Convenient Wife (Brides of L'Amour, #3)
  • Breaking Point
  • Restless Billionaire (Bad Blood, #3)
  • The Sicilian's Christmas Bride
  • The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides, #5; Scorsolini Princes, #3)
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon
More about Chantelle Shaw...