Start by marking “Naruto, Vol. 51: Sasuke vs. Danzo (Naruto, #51)” as Want to Read:
Naruto, Vol. 51:  Sasuke vs. Danzo (Naruto, #51)

Naruto, Vol. 51: Sasuke vs. Danzo

(Naruto #51)

Sasuke finally takes on Danzo, the leader of Konoha, determined to interrogate him about the Uchiha clan and what really happened between the political factions of Konoha and his brother, Itachi.
Published June 7th 2011 by VIZ Media LLC (first published April 30th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto, Vol. 51, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto, Vol. 51

Start your review of Naruto, Vol. 51: Sasuke vs. Danzo (Naruto, #51)
C
Apr 18, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yo, fanboys. Stop rating everything 5 stars just because you're addicted to the series. This really isn't THAT good. This is just standard Naruto fare, which is basically an automatic 3 stars. 2 stars if the volume was unusually bad. 1 star if it's so bad that it makes you want to stop reading the series. 4 stars if it really made you think. 5 stars ONLY if it's pretty much the best thing ever. ...more
Brian Williams
Jun 14, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've enraged some people, the way geekdoms can get enraged, in the past when I have said the successor to Harry Potter in creativity, adventure, and fun was not Twilight or Percy Jackson or even A Series Of Unfortunate Events {which I love} but the true successor to Harry Potter was and is Naruto.

Every since the Shippuden growth happen within the series I'll admit there have been a few volumes that fell flat for me but with the end of Volume 50 and here with 51 I think the series is starting a g
Subham
Nov 25, 2020 rated it liked it
gabi
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
NARUTO!!! My precious child! What are you going to do?! This is just heartbreaking! SAKURA! KAKASHI! Why do they have to do this?! SASAKE! How could you have fallen so far?!
Lucia
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Travis
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Back at the Naruto grind again!! I started back up with a real twisted volume!! Sasuke has finally passed the point of no return and has truly lost himself in darkness. Other then that, the sleeze ball known as Danzo is finally dead. His character stuck around to long!!
Michael Sorbello
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a review of the entire series.

Once upon a time, the spirit of an evil Nine Tailed Fox wreaked havoc on Konohagakure; the Village Hidden in the Leaves, killing hundreds of honorable ninja in the skirmish and leaving many children without homes or parents. The Fourth Hokage (leader of the village) unleashes a forbidden jutsu (magic spell/ninja ability) to seal the spirit of the evil fox into the body of a newborn baby named Naruto at the cost of his own life. He did this in the hopes that
Bradley
Mar 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This volume was pretty special for me, but I had issues with Danzo. Sasuke was awesome and crazy the way he used everything he had to defeat Danzo, all the new skills and abilities he inherited from his brother, but I hated the get out of jail free card that Danzo kept playing. Sure, it made for a pretty cool story with rules that had to be figured out in lots of peril, but it felt too much like a cheat to me.

At least Sasuke pulled it off regardless. Very impressive.
Tex
Jun 25, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: naruto
WTF? Does it never end?
Jeffrey
Jun 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i love this book i just got it today on monday i am going to read my book right now.
Nonah
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love love love!! <3<3
Zian B.
tomás.
Mar 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
4.5 maybe? Honestly reading 40+ volumes really is paying off. I don't know if it's because I'm really invested in the series by now (in addition to the whole nostalgia thing) but I really can't help rate them all this highly.

Anyway, Danzo got what he deserved. Honestly the character I hated the most. A
Somya
Nov 28, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books, manga
At this point I don't even know what to think of Sasuke anymore. I think that it's foolish of Naruto and Sakura to try everything in bringing Sasuke back. I couldn't have imagined for him to sink so low! ...more
Elias Alexander
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chloé
Aug 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Eh, this volume is okay. The Danzo/Sasuke fight felt a bit drawn out.
James
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
A very close battle between Danzo & Sasuke.
Bee (BacchusVines)
The fight between Sasuke and Danzo felt so anti-climatic.
Poo.
Aly
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Things are finally picking up again!
Kurtis Burkhardt
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Another brilliant volume of naruto! Loved it sooo much^.^💕💕💕😁👌
Alan Fricker
Read it and forgot to log it!
mckenna ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DAMN SAI AND NARUTOS CONVERSATION IN THAT FIRST CHAPTER HAS ME WEEPING
Logan Weaver
First, Sakura is telling Naruto that she loves him but she is actually going to go kill Sauske. Then Sauske is battling Danzo and wins. Finally Sauske trys killing Saukra but Naruto stops him.
Malekai
oh my lord
Hamad
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-mangas
Woah ! That was one intense battle ! But man oh man. Sasuke killing karin was too cold. He was ready to kill Sakura as well.. hhmm.. Kakashi.. do something.
Nevan 8/9
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
amazing book love this anime
Kathleen
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Sai tells Naruto that Sakura intended to tell Naruto that she plans to kill Sasuke. Gaara and the sand ninja arrive and fill everyone in about the summit getting attacked by Sasuke. Kakashi beings acting as hokage. Gaara tells Naruto he ought to kill Sasuke. Naruto has a panic attack and passes out.

Sasuke and Danzo meet and fight while Madara and Karin watch. Danzo has ten sharingan grafted onto his arm and has been implanted with the first hokage's cells (meaning that he aspires to control the
Ashley
Jul 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
« previous 1 3 next »

• One Piece, Volume 38: Rocketman!!
  • Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Vol. 1: Uzumaki Boruto!!
  • Boruto - Naruto next generations -, tome 7
  • BORUTO―ボルト― 3 ―NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS― (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, #3)
  • One Piece, Volume 8: I Won't Die
  • Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Vol. 2: Stupid Old Man!!
  • Boruto - Naruto next generations - - Tome 5
  • BORUTO―ボルト― 4 ―NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS― (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, #4)
  • Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Vol. 6: Karma
  • One Piece, Volume 42: Pirates vs. CP9
  • Bleach, Volume 21
  • One Piece, Volume 9: Tears
  • BORUTO―ボルト― 9 ―NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS― (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, #9)
  • Boruto - Naruto next generations - Chapitre 22
  • Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Vol. 8
  • One Piece, Volume 37: Tom
  • BORUTO―ボルト― 10 ―NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS― (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, #10)
  • One Piece, Volume 26: Adventure on Kami's Island
See top shelves…
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more

Naruto (1 - 10 of 87 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Dreams (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: Hero’s Bridge (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: The Challengers (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: Predator (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: The Path You Should Tread (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Neji vs. Hinata (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)

News & Interviews

“You were the leaves, basking in the sunlight.
I was the root, growing in the darkness
~Danzo”