Start by marking “Preordained (Preordained, #1)” as Want to Read:
Preordained (Preordained, #1)

Preordained

(Preordained #1)

There are two new boys on campus, and their sexy and scintillating looks have drawn all the girls' attention. However, Kort and Seth have a secret...

Faith is a shy girl who's withdrawn from the happy-go-lucky social settings of typical college life--still grieving the recent loss of her somewhat crazy father--when she's pulled from her mournful daze by the attention she
Published October 26th 2013 by Eternal Night Press (first published April 5th 2011)

Start your review of Preordained (Preordained, #1)
Nancy
Sep 05, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gave-up-on
OK. I am so confused as to how this book is getting such high ratings and rave reviews. I rarely give bad reviews, and I am frequently frustrated with people who I feel are too harsh in their criticisms, but I cannot understand what I'm reading here. I guess that would be par for the course, since I can't understand this book, either!

Admittedly, I was an English major, so I guess I'm predisposed to get hung up on spelling and grammatical errors (and poor syntax)... and this book has PLENTY of
Mandy at Blythes & Books
Apr 15, 2012 marked it as seems-cool-should-i-read-it  ·  review of another edition
How come this has the same cover as 'A Temptation of Angels'? Is that even possible?
RuthAnn
It's a very good thing that I downloaded this book for free on my Amazon Prime membership, otherwise I would have returned it and asked for my money back for only the second time in history.

I respect self-published authors for what they're trying to do, but in some cases, there is a reason why their books have not been published. That is certainly the case here. It's almost like Libsack went through the trouble of getting her ebook formatted and cover done so she could have access to millions of
Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd)
This and other reviews can be found on The Psychotic Nerd

It took me awhile to get into this book. The pacing in the beginning is very slow. You don't really get to the main point of the story until about halfway through. When the two hot guys showed up, I honestly kept putting the book down. What irked me about them was that every time they showed up there would be all these words to describe how hot they were, because you obviously need to be reminded more than once. This did eventually stop,
Devon Ashley
Faith has spent her entire life on the move thanks to her father. But now with his passing, she's able to sit down in one place long enough to draw the attention of two hot guys. Too bad they turn out to be angels, vying for her loyalty in an ancient wager between God and Satan.

Faith can't believe her luck, or lack thereof. She was raised non-religious by her father, who constantly had her on the move in an attempt to outrun the destiny attached to Faith's bloodline. But no such luck. In a long
Jennifer Williams
I almost put this book down and did not continue reading it. The only thing that stopped me was that I hate doing that and I was glad I didn't.

I was confused through most of the first part. Things happening then they didn't, the deal with the rings and the same story line of having to move over and over again that's in so many other Supernatural books.

Once the angels became involved and things were explained I got interested. I thought the story line was an interesting spin on religion. I do
Mikaela St-Pierre
Libsack's book, Preordained, is a novel with a beautiful and compelling story. The characters and the imagery illustrate the strength and growth of person, spiritually.
One of the major strength of the Preordained is its lovable and entertaining characters. The characters are very well developed, so well in fact that they seem realistic. They are entertaining, as well as moving. Libsack's characters shows what it is means to shoulder much and not give up.
Another strength of the novel is its
Kristen N.
Apr 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
18 year old Faith never did have a normal life after losing her mother Faith's father moved them continually. Spending her 18th birthday in the hospital signing termintation of life support papers was where her life ended and destiny prevailed.
Atfer arriving at college Faith learns she is the "Mashiach" or the chosen one. From a long line of women from what can be considered a royal bloodline Faith was chosen. Put on the shoulders of a non-religious 18 years it is up to Faith to determain the
Maureen Hoar
Sep 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Faith has found herself in the middle of a war between Satan and God. She is the only one that can tip the balance. She finds this out after her father dies and is left to fend for herself. She meets two guys that are super hot and they are brothers. They fill her in on her destiny and her roll in the future of the world. Her role requires a sacrifice....hers.

I love religous based historical fiction. The religous factor scares the heck out of me and makes any story believable and spooky. This
Jessie Dean
I don't think I've ever given a book less than three stars, but I had to for this because I barely finished it. It felt like half of a book. It seemed to be missing something. Then there was the fact that she was completely in love with both of the love interests within minutes of meeting them. This book just didn't do anything for me. It actually made me not want to read for a few weeks, which is very unusual for me since I can read up to three books in a week if I'm in the mood and feel like ...more
Korina Bachman
Jun 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story line was great, but I was disappointed at the pace of the book. It felt like it moved fast in some parts and slow in others. There were also some errors with spelling and grammar but the story was so addicting it was easy to forget both things. I'm so excited I could get the whole trilogy for free onto kindle and can not wait to start the second one!!! It is definitely a great read, I just wished it was longer.
Stacey
Feb 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Faith – just turned 18 and lost her father. After a suicide attempt that didn’t go as planned, starting college seemed like the next step in life.

Until two gorgeous guys show, up and show Faith attention, the first time for her.
Can you be in love with two guys at the same time…what if these guys are a little more than what they seem?

Faith finds out the hard way that there is a God and Satan. Nevertheless, she needs to choose, her choice saves the world or will bring the end.
Wanda
Jun 04, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read. The main character was very likeable. Being left alone in the world can be scaring and finding out why they moved all the time didn't help any. Who wants to hold the fate of everyone in the palm of their hands. The story flowed really well and it was almost like watching a tv in my head. The two angels were likeable. I was almost rooting for seth. How much she was drawn to him was almost creepy. I was confused when both ended up vanishing. Off to read book 2.
Far
Mar 29, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I won this book in Goodreads giveaway. It was a very slow read, I had to make myself sit and read it. The 1st 100 or so pages are dull and Faith was a bit annoying. I thought the book was too short and there could have been a better and longer plot line. It was an ok book overall, I however would not read anymore of the books in the series.
Rachel
Feb 26, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Seriously this book has the same cover as A Temptation of Angels A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink . Check it out. LOL. Also the books sound kinda similar.
Carlee
Aug 12, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I gave it only three stars because I don't understand it. I feel like there was no point and I ended up confused a lot. I'm going to read the next one because I'm curious to where this is going, but I do have to say I'm a bit disappointed with it because it seems to be a decent story line but just didn't deliver for me.
Coral
Apr 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
I brought this book as I have won the second book of this series Predestined from goodreads I couldnt wait to start reading this series but waited until predestined came so that i won't have to wait in order to read the second book in the series.

This book is a fatastic read and I really enjoyed it, I was hooked from the first page and could not put it down
Stephanie
Mar 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I could not put this book down. It surpassed my expectations. It's a quick read and grabs your attention from the very beginning and holds it until the very end. I won this from goodreads (Thank you!) and I was more than pleasantly surprised how good it was. I recommend this to everyone one who likes well written books, some paranormal ideology, and a good love story.
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
Faith loses her father then finds out why he kept running before they came home. Her light and dark angels appear an her life changes even her room mate kimmie in college changes her life. Her enemy. Both angels tell their story before a fight break out. Read the book it's a good read. I don't read angels very often but enjoyed this.
Michelle Zafora
Sep 26, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I really enjoyed reading this book!! It took me forever to finish it because i didn't want it to end.
Preordained is an intense, unique and interesting book and i can't wait to read the other ones.
Sónia Tigol
Jun 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I could not put this book down. It surpassed my expectations. It's a quick read and grabs your attention from the very beginning and holds it until the very end. The story flowed really well. I really liked the characters and the story. For me this book is breathtaking. I love it!!!
Tia
Nov 23, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was decent but the storyline seemed a bit bungled and way too fast. Everything flew with little to no common sense.
Wendy
Preordained had a strong beginning and a fairly new idea. There were a few areas where the story meandered and it ended a little slow. So, I ranked it a solid three.
Cyndi Stauff
Wow, can't wait to get into this one!
Angel Boles
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very confusing book and gave a headache but I like where this is going to so far. The battle within herself is something I can relate to.
Mya A.
Dec 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read short but worth it...sorta.
Belinda Miller
I won this book in Goodreads giveaway. It was a very slow read and was quite confusing. It was hard to keep picking this up to finish it for this review.
Debra
Apr 09, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not my cup of tea.
Way too cloyingly religious. First person narrative really grated on my ability to get into the story. Never felt a connection to the characters.
Teri
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love

I love reading this. Every moment had me on edge, I adored the characters also. I can't wait to read the other two books.
Lori
Jun 30, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-para
The main character fell in love too quickly with few interactions to be believable. Rushed ending.
Half a book. 1 1 May 18, 2014 05:41AM
Apocalypse Whenever: Free on Kindle: Preordained 1, 2 & 3 1 21 May 29, 2013 05:42AM

Preordained (3 books)
  • Predestined (Preordained, #2)
  • Avowed (Preordained, #3)