Start by marking “The Long Road to Paris” as Want to Read:
The Long Road to Paris

The Long Road to Paris

3.2  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Published January 6th 2011 by Xlibris

To ask other readers questions about The Long Road to Paris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Long Road to Paris

Becoming Madame
Oct 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
To be honest, I wasn't particularly keen on reading this novel when it first came to my attention. I'm not a fan of car racing or rallies and from the cover I thought that was all that was in store for me. It was only after sitting down one rainy afternoon, opening the first page and not putting it down until I reached the final page, that I was so glad I did so.

The Long Road to Paris is at its heart a touching story of long lost love flavored with mystery and the suspense of a true thriller al
Christie
Jul 19, 2012 rated it liked it
Lizzie Harwood
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the "Around the World in 80 Days" premise of the car race across America, Russia and Europe. The locations and details were all so real and it's rare that anyone in that car rally world has the skills to write a whole novel taking readers into that scene. The authors then added intrigue, mystery, romance and some thrills on top of a eco-technology plot, which was also believable and engaging. It all adds up to a lot of fun and a good story.
Sherrie
Sep 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
Loved the car rally/Great Race context and appreciate the authors giving us a glimpse of that world. The main characters and their story line were not so satisfying. Loved them as participants in the race, was OK with them as amateur sleuths solving a technological mystery, didn't buy the later chapters.
Sandy Bell
Apr 10, 2012 rated it it was ok
I really wanted to like this book. The "Murder She Wrote" vibe didn't bother me. The authors couldn't decide if the story was about a gritty, CIA, car race thriller or a sappy unrealistic romance. Plus, I had this nagging urge to edit instead of enjoying the read. There was some great potential here - bummer!
Melissa