Start by marking “The Secret Virgin” as Want to Read:
The Secret Virgin

The Secret Virgin

3.15  ·  Rating details ·  97 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Jonathan McGuire was infuriating! Though Tory was determined not to let him have it all his own way, he refused to drop his guard--or his first impression of her as a ruthless woman of the world.

Then Jonathan's sudden interest in her caught her by surprise. But she couldn't let herself respond to the sensual man she sensed lay beneath Jonathan's arrogant exterior. Because,
Published January 17th 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published September 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Secret Virgin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret Virgin

Diamond
ذا كنت تجرؤ!
كان جوناثان ماكواير شخصاً يثير الغيظ!
صحيح أن "توري" قررت أن تضع له حداً وأن لا تتركه يتصرف على هواه، إلا أنه رفض أن يذعن لها... أو أن يتخلى عن رأيه الأول بها بصفتها امرأة متحجرة قاسية:

هل منعت تصرفاتها وازدراؤه بها، توري من الاستسلام لسحر هذا الرجل: لا... فرغم ما يظنه جوناثان بها، كانت "توري" فتاة ساذجة وغير مسلة بالخبرة الكافية لتجاربه.

Caro
Personajes: malísimos y raros. Ella es cantante y él es un músico al que no le vi nada lindo.
Historia: sin pies ni cabeza. Todavía no entiendo bien de qué iba el argumento. Un héroe atormentado sin sustento.
Romance: ni siquiera hubo un HEA, ni hablar.
Esta colección de tres libros (Carole Mortimer, Marion Lennox y Jacqueline Baird se va derecho a hacer fuego en la parrilla. Ok, no, que la carne está cara y los libros también, mejor al canje :P)
Putri Septiana
Weird characters, weird story, weird ending. Don't like it.
Calatasde
Kısa ama konusu ilgi çekici bir kitaptı.
Okuyabilirsiniz de okumayabilirsiniz de 94 sayfa. 1 saatte bitebilecek derecede.
Basit bir kitap o kadar. Diğer Carole Mortimer kitaplarına kıyasla biraz daha kısa bir kitap. Ve adı pek konuya uygun değil doğrusu.Kitabın adı Gizli Bakire değilde daha farklı olabilirdi.
Tilda
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
A lukewarm-to-cold, outdated, with too much decorum-rules story.
Dull, boring and too british for my taste.
It could have been a victorian romance.It reminds me so much of the 19th century mentality.
Modesty_b
BLAND..that's the word that came into my mind after finishing this one. The story had some some substance but it wasn't good enough. Typical Mortimer book.
AND I don't understand the reason for the title at all..
all in all it left me feeling irritated :(
Hemavathy DM Suppiah
Interesting story but it felt draggy at points.
Roub
Dec 16, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
singer/musician. i was bored to tears! i felt no chemistry bet the main protagonists and frankly, the book was the flop on all acounts and had no plus point.
Sue
Oct 13, 2011
Lynn Smith
Sep 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I have written almost 200 romance novels in contemporary and Regency.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author and recipient of the 2015 RWA Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2014 I received a Pioneer of Romance Award from Romantic Times in the US and in 2012 I was recognised by Queen Elizabeth II for my 'outstanding service to literature'.

I am very happily married to Peter with six sons, and live on the
More about Carole Mortimer...