Start by marking “Energetics: The First Order (The Four Orders of Inherent Freedom)” as Want to Read:
Energetics: The First Order (The Four Orders of Inherent Freedom)

Energetics: The First Order (The Four Orders of Inherent Freedom)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Published (first published January 6th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Energetics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Energetics

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Energetics: The First Order (The Four Orders of Inherent Freedom)
C.A. Chicoine
Feb 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
"In my youth, I wanted to get involved in some obscure think tank, discover something completely novel, invent something really useful to mankind ... or maybe investigate the fringes of science," Dr. Jordy Hanford tells his colleague and friend, Dr. Tom Pierce.

In Daniel Ward and Terre Britton's book, "Energetics: The First Order", this paradigm is put to the test.

Jordy and Tom are two professors at MIT. And, over a couple of drinks at their favorite watering hole, "The Miracle of Science Bar an
Thomas
Mar 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Co-Authored with Terre Britton

Like thrillers? Like speculative fiction with a strong scientific base? Like crossing them with national and international intrigue? Do you want your fiction populated with people you feel like you could sit down and have a beer with?

If you answered ‘yes,’ to any or all of these, grab a copy of Energetics :The First Order. This is the first book in the series The Four Orders of Inherent freedom. You’ll want to read the next one as soon as you turn the last page.

Bri
Austin Briggs
Jul 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the book greatly. It's an easy, entertaining, and provocative read. I'd categorize the book as plot-driven science fiction (although I could be wrong, of course).

First, the strong points:

1. Although I'm not normally into the technical thrillers, "Energetics" kept my interest throughout by balancing the technical base (that felt reasonably solid) with humorous entertainment. At times, the narrative reminded me of the boisterous texts by Jules Verne with its bold imagination, larger th
Martha Cheves
Jun 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Energetics: The First Order – Review by Guest Reviewer Matthew Morrison

Three MIT scientists risk their careers, reputations and their lives bringing a new form of energy to life in ‘Energetics: The First Order’ by Daniel Ward and Terre Britton. Who wouldn’t want America to have a self-sustained energy source? Only the U.S. government and the “Big Energy” companies. Now, add the concerns of the entire international community as well as extraterrestrial abduction of one of the scientists, and you
Valerie Maarten