Start by marking “Operation: Forbidden (Black Jaguar Squadron #2, Morgan's Mercenaries #33)” as Want to Read:
Operation: Forbidden (Black Jaguar Squadron #2, Morgan's Mercenaries #33)

Operation: Forbidden (Black Jaguar Squadron #2)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  74 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Helicopter pilot Captain Emma Cantrell has a chance to clear her military record in war-torn Afghanistan. She's not about to let anyone get in her way--especially Afghan Captain Khalid Shaheen. Emma can't deny Khalid is total eye candy. But she's fallen prey to his kind of charm before--and she never makes the same mistake twice.Khalid's fight against the insurgents makes ...more
Published February 15th 2011 by Harlequin (first published February 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Operation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Operation

Fictional Bookshelf
Cathy Beckett
Jan 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-books-read
I just finished the second installment of Lindsay McKenna's Black Jaguar Squadron series. BJS is an elite fighter helicopter team working in war-torn Afghanistan.

Emma Cantrell is trying to remove a dark mark from her record. She is in trouble because she didn't follow orders in a prior mission. Her new mission is to work with Khalid Shaheen in delivering school supplies, clothing, food, medical supplies, and the personnel to provide aid to villages on the Afghanistan-Pakistan borders.

This high
Toni
Jan 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a good love story about a Airforce pilot trying to redeem her reputation who is attracted to a fellow pillot who can possibly clean her record. She is fighting her attraction to him and he wants to be at least friends. I love reading the Black Jaguar Squadron books.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Black Jaguar Squadron

News Update!: Sparked by danger, fueled by passion. Starting with April titles, Silhouette Romantic Suspense books will be published as Harlequin Romantic Suspense.
Marilyn
I enjoyed this book very much! I'm a big fan of Ms. McKenna and look forword to her next book about our men and women in uniform.
Jennifer Harris
Jan 31, 2013
Catherine Kelly
Sep 06, 2016
Naomi Hill
rated it did not like it
Oct 25, 2014
Mar 27, 2011
francine
Apr 09, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
I've lived six lives in one and it all shows up in the books I write, one way or another.

I was always a risk taker and broke mustangs at thirteen years old in Oregon. I learn to break them with love, not threat or pain.

At 17 years old, I picked night-crawlers (worms) out in our Oregon orchards from 9pm to midnight, every night. I earned enough money to buy my school clothes and book. I also plunk
More about Lindsay McKenna...

Black Jaguar Squadron (2 books)
  • His Woman in Command (Black Jaguar Squadron #1, Morgan's Mercenaries #32)