Start by marking “Last Minion Standing” as Want to Read:
Last Minion Standing

Last Minion Standing

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  945 Ratings  ·  63 Reviews
Who will be the Last Minion Standing?

Published January 31st 2011 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about Last Minion Standing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Minion Standing

Laurie Garrison
Eve Langlais writes dangerously sexy and witty novellas. She has become one of my favorite novella authors. Why? Because her writing is brilliant. When you can take two people and throw them together and make it a sexy, fun and fulfilled read in a short amount of time that’s amazing. I never liked novellas before, but with the right author you can have a short read and still feel like you didn’t miss a thing. A couple of more things I love about Eve, She loves writing most of her heroines on the ...more
Kelly
Heh. Eve Langlais's Hell is a sassy, dangerous, knock-down circus of a place. The ladies are just as bloodthirsty as the men and you never know what's hiding under someone's skin.

Sometimes literally.

Our heroine on this adventure is Sally. She's feisty. She's also a kickass bounty hunter who tangles with Drake in the most delicious of ways. Actually, it was more like a bounty hijacking, but Sally WISHED it was in a more delicious way. Then things get really interesting.

You know, with reality show
Julie
May 04, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2011
Posted at http://yummymenandkickasschicks.com/?... along with eBook giveaway until May 20th 2011

If you are a fan of erotic romance books filled with quirky characters and a quick fun plot, then you are going to enjoy Last Minion Standing. And just a heads up, Eve Langlais does not skim the erotica border here. This is a full-out, hot and steamy title!

Sally is a half-demon who hunts those who have escaped Hell. She has a natural knack for it and loves what she does. She is a funny gal who speaks
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under The Covers

I have to say that I love the way Eve Langlais thinks, she is quickly becoming a go to author for me when I'm in need of a quick improvement in my mood. She manages to write stories that will make you laugh and squirm at the same time! The snarky comments and humor she puts in her stories is so entertaining!

Last Minion Standing is, as you can probably imagine by the title, a play on a reality TV show! Sally is a bounty hunter for the Hellacious Office o
Stephanie  G
Feb 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
Sally’s Job is sending escaped souls back to hell. Wail Sally was out on a routine assignment, she was interrupted by the handsome Drake and all his half naked hotness. Drake swooped in and took her bounty from her. As much as he pissed her off, he heated her blood twice as much.

Once sally decides she needs a minion and a super hero name, her best friend sets out and gets her on a demon reality show. But to her surprise the sexy drake is contestant. The more she gets to know this infuriating man
Marianne
This is one match where Satan didn't need to interfer, thanks to HBO (Hell Broadcasting)
Evidently, cheesy reality shows are all the rage in Hell as well, and one of the contestants competing for the title of Sally's sidekick/minion, is Drake, the sexy bounty hunter who stole her prey just the other day. Does he have ulterior motives, or does he really want her as his mate...

Mmm, sexy, story and hot as hell. Drake is one possessive dragon, and Sally, daughter of the demon of lust, is his equal, i
Heather andrews
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about possessive, holy sweet baby Jesus, "through clenched teeth, he growled, “You will not meet with that slug. If you have needs, I will take care of them. Know, right now, I will not allow another to touch you.” I liked this book, but I wasn't in love with it.
Veronica~Nhaughty
Last Minion Standing by Eve Langlais

Welcome, dear reader, to Last Minion Standing! A Hellish reality TV show where you can fight your fellow monsters, shifters, and demons (oh my!) for the right to play sidekick to the very bad ass bounty hunter Sally. When one smexxy dragon shifter, Drake, enters into the contest, all bets are off. He sees Sally as his mate, and nothing will stand in his way to claim her….claim her up against the wall…tied to the bed…in the shower...and oh my naughty parts ca
Belinda Boring
Feb 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Reading something by Eve Langlais has quickly become one of my guilty pleasures and without fail, each time I finish reading one of her books I’m left with a huge smile on my face and feeling just a little bit naughty. Eve has an amazing talent of being able to catch the smolder of the irresistible Alpha male, the sassiness of a strong woman, the sizzle that comes when passions ignite and add them to fun and quirky storylines. LAST MINION STANDING is a perfect example of just how fun reading ero ...more
Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::
Another great novella from my favortite author Eve Langlais! Half demon Sally is a bounty hunter for Hades, sending souls back to Hell where they belong. Deciding that she needs a Minion/Sidekick her best friend/roomate sets her up with a contest to find a Minion and a Super-Hero name which turns into a reality show contest. One night on a routine job a shirt and shoeless hunk, Drake, comes along and steals her bounty right from under her. Seeing him not only pisses her off but gets her all hot ...more
Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)

Wowser!! Once I started I couldn't put it down. This has everything I want in a paranormal romance.

I just loved Sally. She was strong and funny and just plain stubborn! Drake was sexy and protective and well just plain stubborn too.

Both are thrown together and then the fire ignites! This book will leave you squirming. I read it all in one sitting and loved every second of it. You get witty and fun dialogue and some sexy scenes that leave you breathless. A great combination!

This is my 2nd book
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Feb 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Warning: Last Minion Standing is one hot tale meant to set your unmentionables on fire. Drake and Sally together are a fire waiting to happen and it explodes all over the pages. The witty writing voice of Ms. Lanlais adds more kindling to a fire already blazing out of control. I dare you to pick this little number up and spend some time hotter than hell.

Delane
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

Full Review: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Book...
Jenifer Mohammed
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Very funny story about how Sally, a half-demon, goes through a Bachelor inspired competition to find a sidekick, and ends up finding love with a demon shifter. Smoking hot sex.
Coyora Dokusho
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
Okay, well that... happened. It was alright, I ran through it, and it didn't really provide any further background for the Welcome to Hell series.
Linda Levy
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another wonderful read from Ms Langlais.
I have owned this book for ages but it has been rereleased and the author kindly gifted me a copy though I will admit I like the original cover better.
Ms Langlais is the queen of funny and humorous but very readable books. I love her books and have nearly everything she has written.
Loved this read about a half demon bounty hunter Sally, who has the hugest ego ever and her falling against her will into love with Drake, a dragon shifter.
The whole HBC show i
Keoki Ki`Ili
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is too cute. Hell's own reality TV show to select a superheroine name and a sidekick (minion). Our heroine wants the fame and fortune a badass bounty hunter gets but unbeknownst to her, someone wants her dead. Our hero is hired to discredit or kill her but upon meeting discovers she's his mate. So he decides to enter the contest to win her and discover who's out to kill her.
Leann
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot Funny Exciting.
Saki
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A short book but I really enjoyed it.
SATIN SUE
Feb 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book Sally, she is one of hells hunters, she decides she is like a super hero and she wants a side kick/minion to help her send souls back to hell. Her friend decides it would be a good idea to have a reality TV show where people compete in games/tasks to see who the right person for the job. But one night while out sending a soul back to hell Sally comes across a guy who sends her demon back to hell before her and it makes her blood boil. So does the sight of him, in all his hotness standi ...more
Gaele
Nov 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I’m not a fan of reality shows at all, but if there was one like this I would be glued to the television every week. Sally is a half-demon who is essentially a bounty hunter for hell: she rounds up the escapees. She loves her job, and there’s only a small hitch: she needs a minion sidekick and a kick-ass superhero name to go with her personality and her screwy sense of humor. Jezebel, her roommate, convinces her to pitch the idea to a producer.

Last Sidekick Standing is the game show where Sally
Ally
Jul 05, 2011 rated it liked it
All I said was I needed a minion, the next thing I know, I'm embroiled in a reality show with cameras following me everywhere. I should have told them not to bother, as I was ready to declare a winner—and get naked—the moment I met Drake. Shirtless and shoeless, in low slung jeans, I could think of so many ways he could serve me—especially in bed. But, Drake, the super sexy dragon shifter, is after more than a chance to work alongside me in my battle to capture evil souls, he also wants to win m ...more
Clarifina ~Books Are My Drugs~
Summary:

Sally wants a minion. Someone who can fight with her so her best friend starts a reality show to help her find one. But she never would have thought that in the midst of trying to find a minion, she would find her one true love and super sexy dragon-shifter mate, Drake.

My review:

Eve Langlais has done it again. Let me just start my review by saying I am a big fan of Eve Langlais. I mean, who could possibly write a book that that has no more than 50 pages and yet you somehow manage to unde
Malinda
This was a great story. Sally and Drake are a great together and make the story very interesting.

Sally is half-demon and a collector of escape souls (escape from Hell that is). She's tough and doesn't rely on anyone but decides her life would be easier with a minion to take care of the little stuff for her. Her roommate ends up arranging for a reality TV show (shown on the Hell Broadcast Channel of course) for the contest of who should be her minion.

Drake is a dragon shifter that meets Sally whe
Got Romance!  Reviews
Length: novella
Heat Level: hot
Reviewer: Brecken Stevens
Date: October 12, 2011

Sally doesn’t just need a sidekick, she needs a minion. A one of Hell’s enforcers, she does a great job and loves it, but could use someone to get her coffee and watch her back. When she meets Drake, the dragon shifter they grab each others attention. Drake has a lot on
Yvenande
Feb 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Actually 2.5 Stars
This was a fun, quick read with an outrageous female MC, and a very sexy, if slightly chauvinistic dragon-shifter. When I say Sally is outrageous, I meant that what little inhibitions or sense of shame she has, she completely ignores. She does whatever she wants and says whatever she wants. She is a complete Daddy's girl but also completely confident in herself and her abilities. She's basically a really hot chick with the morals of a college frat boy, who is also a spoiled r
Betty
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Absolutely enjoyable Story by EVE LANGAIS

I have yet to find a boring story from Eve Langais,she continuously brings laughter filled moments in the creative storylines and characters with plenty of steamy and action packed scenes. Last Minion Standing is no exception,just can't believe I missed having it in my library...well at least now I have it to reread whenever I need a fun filled story. So if you don't have this book yet don't miss out on the fun of reading her wonderful creations!!
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
I really enjoyed this book! It is snarky, witty, funny, and sizzling all at once. I thought the story idea was different - in a good way - from a lot of what I have been seeing lately. There is alitle bit of everything in this story so it will appeal to a wide range of readers. There is mystery - who put the bounty out on Sally, suspense - what was going to happen at the Last Minion Standing taping and who was going to win, romance - Drake and Sally have off the charts chemisty that is sizzling ...more
Tasha
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh this is a FIRST…. No not the first time I have read a book by Eve. No not the first time I have read a shape shifting book by her either. No this is the first time I have EVER in all my time of reading stories read one that had a shape shifting DRAGON. Yes, you read that right it said Dragon! Let me say this though I am not sure which I love more shape shifting werewolves or Dragons. Hot damn things just got good.
  • Lycan Lust (Lycan, #2)
  • Cat Scratch Fever
  • Forbidden Embers (Dragon's Heat, #3)
  • Dragon Down Under (Dragon Down Under, #1)
  • The Misfits (Trueblood #4)
  • Isaiah's Haven (Legacy, #2)
  • Dragon's Prey (Shadow of the Dragon, #4)
  • Firebreather (Firebreather #1)
  • Taming The Dragon
  • Tempted by the Moon (Moonlight Shifters, #2)
  • Ty the Sexy Dragon (Fire Mates, #1)
  • The Ex Files
  • Sophie's Dragon (Supernatural Bonds, #3)
  • The Nasty Vamp
  • Dragon's Blood (Cruentus Dragons, #1)
  • Dragon Storm (Dragon Knights, #6)
  • My Demon Saint (Shifting Reality, #2)
  • Tears of the Dragon (Dragonshifters, #1)
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to ali
More about Eve Langlais...

“The second thing which made speechless--a state my dad would have found amusing--was the fact Mr. Hunky gave me a masculine grin--a naughty one which made me cream my panties--and said in a velvety baritone, “Run along, sweetheart. I’ve got this.”

Me, one of Hell’s most successful bounty hunters, dismissed with a smile and a wave of his hand. His treatment made me want to tear his pants off and ride him like a cowgirl--I mean, he’d called me sweetheart, how hot was that?--while at the same time making me see red. I’m gonna wipe the smirk off his face. Then I’m gonna kiss him. Then..
13 likes
“Damn, did I need a fan or, even better, a really cold ice pack for my crotch.” 3 likes