Start by marking “Immortal Highlander, The” as Want to Read:
Immortal Highlander, The

Immortal Highlander, The (Highlander #6)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  29,477 Ratings  ·  1,124 Reviews
With his long, black hair and dark, mesmerizing eyes, Adam Black is Trouble with a capital T. Immortal, arrogant, and intensely sensual, he is free to roam across time and continents in pursuit of his insatiable desires. That is, until a curse strips him of his immortality and makes him invisible, a cruel fate for so irresistible a man. With his very life at stake, Adam’s ...more
Audio CD, 10 pages
Published May 20th 2008 by Brilliance Audio (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Highlander, The, please sign up.

Tanya The answer is mostly no. It's nice to read them in order because there are characters that appear in more than one book--Adam Black, for example---but…moreThe answer is mostly no. It's nice to read them in order because there are characters that appear in more than one book--Adam Black, for example---but it doesn't necessarily affect your understanding of a story when such a character re-appears. Enough information is given about the character so you know where he fits. (less)

Blacky *Romance Addict*
The Immortal Highlander was another 5+ instalment from the Highlander series :) Karen Marie Moning just keeps getting better and better with every book :)

I've read the first one and didn't like it much, but in a way I'm glad because Adam Black first appeared in that one :) Although, I have to say, he was pretty bad in the beginning, I would never have thought he'd get his own book, he was like the bad guy :O But boy am I glad he did <3

In the previous book Adam sacrifices a part of his life fo
Dina
Feb 26, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Damn, it's good to be Adam Black - sorry, I couldn't resist, LOL - but I bet it's better to be Adam Black's lover!

Adam is one of those heroes you just love to hate - or hate to love, either way works for me. He was selfish, arrogant, manipulative and didn't have any qualms about using anyone and anything to his own advantage. He was also as handome and sexy as one can be, which only helped him to get what he wanted. BUT there was something beneath all that, something that shouldn't be there cons
Ingela
Written June 25, 2015

4 1/2 Stars - Simply wonderful in the very best kind of 'Highlander' style

The Immortal Highlander is a contemporary (slightly) paranormal 'Highlander' romance. I listened to the 10 hrs audiobook excellent narrated by Phil Gigante.

photo image.jpg1_zpsv3vhyk5b.jpg

Yay, I love these Scottish men...
Once again a great installment in a wonderful humorous, romantic hot, very well-written series.

*********************************************

Present day in U.S.

The immortal Prince Faery Adam Black is punished by hi
Tatiana
Feb 09, 2011 rated it did not like it
So, I was trying to ease my Fever withdrawal pains by reading one of Moning's Highlander romances. Pretty much had to drop it after 15 minutes of listening to it. I should have known it wouldn't work for me after hearing this, right at the beginning:

Adam Black:

Tuatha De Danaan, a rogue even among his own kind. His favored glamour is that of an intensely sexual Highland blacksmith with a powerful rippling body, golden skin, long black hair, mesmerizing eyes. Highly intelligent, lethally seductive
Kristen
Huge 5+ stars

Wow! Just Wow! I adore this book. Adore it! By far my favorite of the series.

Adam Black *dreamy sigh* is an immortal dark Fae prince with an abundance of mischievousness, arrogance, dangerous unpredictability, and a devilish insatiable sexuality. He's the ultimate seducer. The story begins with Adam being punished by the Faery Queen (who adores him, of course) for his repeated interference with his "toy" humans. She strips him of his immortality and makes him invisible to all aroun
Sophia Triad
Adam Black has piqued my curiosity in the previous Highlander books: A larger than life Fae, a Tuatha De, arrogant, sparkly beautiful, seductive, unpredictable, sexual, a player, Queen’s consort. A manipulative, totally dark in soul and his thinking male.
He loves playing with the humans’ lives, plotting and pretending being God.

Gabrielle "Gabby" O’Callaghan is a Sidhe-seer and she has the ability to see both worlds; mortal and faery (once again I wish I had read this series before Fever...).
Gab
Karla

5 Swoonworthy Stars!! I am Given. My soul is yours Adam Black! Another fantastic installment in this series, this one rounding out not only Adam’s story, but the MacKeltars too!!

Poor Adam is being punished for doing something good, but because of his meddling in the human world, he’s been rendered powerless in his own. The prince is no more; he’s just a mere mortal wandering aimlessly unbeknownst even to his own kind. That is until he crosses paths with Gabrielle O'Callaghan who has a gift, or
Riverina Romantics
4.75 Stars

Adam Black has been the only constant character through out this series and to be honest although he is drop dead gorgeous (and I would never ever kick him out of bed given the chance) I didn't think I would like his book all too much because he has always been such an arrogant tool.

But *hangs head in shame* I should have had more faith in Karen Marie Moning - she has never disappointed me before.

To be honest I would probably say this was my favourite book in the series (although I ha
♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness
SEE THIS REVIEW AT http://samsawesomness.blogspot.com/20... AND THEN BECOME A FOLLOWER!!

Damn, its good to be me.
- Adam Black, on being Adam Black

Adam Black is a Tuatha De’Danaan, rouge even among his own kind. His favoured glamour is that of an intensely sexual Highland blacksmith with a powerful rippling body, golden skin, long black hair, and dark, mesmerizing eyes. Highly intelligent and lethally seductive. Alleged to have nearly broken The Compact on not one, but two occasions. He is, by f
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness
★★★★4.75 Stars !★★★★

Would highly recommend ! I'm so in love with series x

This series in Ratings:

#1 Beyond the Highland Mist - 5 Stars ! (Review=https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...)

#2 To Tame A Highland Warrior - 1 Star :( [The ONLY book in this series I rated so low.]Here's why->(Review=https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...)

#3 The Highlander's Touch - 3 Stars (Not bad but not that great either.*Shrug*)

#4 Kiss of the Highlander - 5 Stars !!
(Review = https://www.goodreads.com/rev
  • Soul of a Highlander (Daughters of the Glen, #3)
  • Wedding the Highlander (Highlander, #3)
  • The Hawk (Highland Guard, #2)
  • Sword of the Highlands (Highlands, #2)
  • Ravished by a Highlander (Children of the Mist, #1)
  • Highland Destiny (Magic of the Highlands, #1)
  • Awaken the Highland Warrior (Connor Clan, #1)
  • Forbidden Highlander (Dark Sword, #2)
  • Tapestry (de Piaget, #8.5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #8.5; Were-Hunter, #0.5; Entire Dark-Hunterverse, #1.5; Dark-Hunterverse, #2; Highlander, #8)
“The only other calling I ever felt was an irrepressible desire to be Captain of my own Starship. I was born in the wrong century and it wasn’t possible, so I chose to explore the universe by writing fiction instead. Books are doors to endless adventure.” -KMM

Karen Marie Moning is the #1 NYT bestselling author of the Fever Series and Highlander novels.

An alum of the Immaculate Conception Academy,
More about Karen Marie Moning...

Highlander (8 books)
  • Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander, #1)
  • To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander, #2)
  • The Highlander's Touch (Highlander, #3)
  • Kiss of the Highlander (Highlander, #4)
  • The Dark Highlander (Highlander, #5)
  • Spell of the Highlander (Highlander, #7)
  • Into the Dreaming (Highlander, #8)
“Tell them, Gabrielle,” Adam urged impatiently.
Blinking, Gabby nodded. “I have one of the, er… fairies here with me –”
“Tuatha Dé,” Adam corrected irritably. “You’re bloody well making me sound like Tinkerbell.”
64 likes
“Holy cow,” Chloe said faintly.
“No kidding,” Gwen breathed.
The sexy Fae prince flashed them a smile that was pure devilish charm, sexy and playful and mischievous, briefly catching the tip of his tongue between white teeth, before his lip curved, dark eyes sparkling gold.
Gabby groaned. She choked on it hastily, camouflaging it with a dry little cough. Her own private stash of eye candy had just been made available for public consumption and she didn’t like it one bit.
Apparently she wasn’t the only one.
“Are you thinking what I’m thinking, Dageus?” Drustan said irritably.
“Och, aye,” Dageus said darkly. “You liked him better invisible too?”
“Och, aye.”
“Should I curse him again?”
“Och, aye.”
Adam threw back his head and laughed, eyes sparkling with gold fire. “Bloody hell, it’s good to be back,” he purred.”
62 likes