Start by marking “Follow Me” as Want to Read:

3.32  ·  Rating details ·  241 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Pippa Jones seems to have it all. The only thing that the high-flying career girl is missing is love. When she spots a gorgeous man who seems to be following her everywhere she goes, she wonders if fate is trying to throw them together. But with her job on the line can she afford to make time for this handsome, mysterious stranger?
Published February 18th 2011 by Headline Review (first published January 24th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Follow Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Follow Me

Susan Barnes
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult-fiction
Follow Me is a delightful romance. Sheila O'Flanagan brings together two characters who are perfectly suited to be in a relationship. Yet the very perfect nature of the relationship is the thing that threatens to separate them as it seems too good to be true thus breeding distrust. The conflict in this story is based on understandable misconstruction and highlights the value of trust.

I enjoyed this story. It is well written, well structured and moves at a good pace. As part of the Quick Reads s
Martha
Apr 17, 2011 rated it did not like it
Awful.
CECILIAMARYSTRONG
Ideal holiday read

As usual Shelia O'Flanagan delivers, but because it was such a short story, I did not feel I could award it a hirer star rating, but for a quick holiday read it was ideal
Hannie
Sep 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: chicklit, 2015, engels
Vergeleken met de boeken die ik eerder van Sheila O'Flanagan heb gelezen is dit verhaal wat oppervlakkiger en voorspelbaarder. De negatieve reactie van sommigen vind ik echter niet terecht. Het is een leuk verhaal. Het plot is leuk uitgewerkt. Het leest ook vlot. In een uurtje heb je het wel uit. Daarom is het ideaal om tussen twee boeken in te lezen of als je weinig tijd hebt. Het boek is onderdeel van een serie, die onder andere bedoeld is voor mensen die weinig lezen. Vandaar de lengte en mak ...more
Aileen
Mar 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Pippa Jones lives in London, she is a Senior Sales Consultant in IT she
is really good at her job, loves it, and she wants to win the trip to
New York for the best sales person.
Pippa is single loves chips, chocolate and is trying to stay away from
men to mend her broken heart; she keeps seeing a very good looking man,
in Birmingham, Luton, and then Liverpool Is he following her? They
manage to start a conversation as he accuses her of stalking him; they
soon put their differences to one side and
Leigh
Apr 14, 2011 rated it did not like it
Absoloutely god awful!! This book actually needs torn in half, and i could very easily have done this to my own copy. So many things went unanswered, there were so many plot holes, loops and problems with the continuity and the characters??
JESUS CHRIST GROW A BLOODY BACKBONE!!!
It was akin to bad fanfiction. She did this then this and i'm pretty sure the author just liked to type her name.
I wont bother boring you with the rest.
Sorcha O'Dowd
This was a sweet, fun and easy to read short story. If you are looking for something short and sweet to while away a sunny afternoon then I would definitely recommend 'Follow Me'. The author did a brilliant job at showing natural and realistic character and story development in such a short word count, and made me connect with the characters on a level where I really cared about whether their relationship would survive. 4 Stars!
George Ilsley
Sep 08, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: fiction, novella
I was intrigued by the "quick read" format, but did not realize that also meant the writer spent no time on the work, not were there editors! The writing was so flat and insipid I suspected it was a parody. Have no idea if this is how O'Flanagan normally writes, and obviously she is a successful writer and others here loved this book. However, there was no suspense, just boring cookie-cutter characters with very flat writing.
Nicki
Oct 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm not a huge fan of short stories, but it's Sheila, so I had to download this one!
Glad I did. Decent length of over 100 pages, still took me a few days to read (admittedly, I was pretty busy and didn't spend a lot of time reading). Could easily be read in one sitting.
Good characters. I liked career girl Pippa
Sweet romantic little story. Enjoyed very much.
Slow Man
Sep 26, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
This is one of the books from the Quick Reads series. I never pick up books from this genre and thought it would be fun to try something short and sweet. Although the story is pretty predictable, it is still a good material to amuse oneself with.
Adele
Jan 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-read
This was the first book I've read by Sheila O'Flanagan and was a Quick Read novel, just over 100 pages. I enjoyed the story, characters were written with warmth and humour. I'll now look for other books by Sheila.
Kim
Apr 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
A lovely short story about an ambitious sales consultant who comes across a man appearing in the same locations that she does around the country. Is is just a coincidence? It started with a description of Birmingham which really set the scene for me.
Plum-crazy
Dec 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2016
A quick & easy read that while predictable...& let's face it, a little cheesy...is still an amusing enough tale to pass an hour or two.
Venuskitten
Apr 22, 2011 rated it it was ok
A light romantic story, fairly predictable but fun if you need a short easy read.
Jane
Mar 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: readitswapit
Excellent short story.
Elaine
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was ok
Quick read, guessed the storyline straight away, not as good as her other books but ok for a quick read.
Natalee
Read in under an hour. Easy, predictable chick-lit. Goes along at a quick pace. Nice enough ending. Passes the time.
Debs
Nov 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
a kiss chase story about two sales reps... lovely quick read with a happy ending ;)
Wilde Sky
Jul 25, 2013 rated it liked it
A short story about a twenty-something software sales woman and her quest for business / love.

This short story is interesting / amusing and is worth looking at, as it only takes an hour to read.
Kelly
Jul 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Good for a quick read, misses lots of important stuff out
Ajla
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute and delightful story.
Tracy
Jan 21, 2012 rated it liked it
Enjoyed it as I do all Sheila O'Flanagan books but I wish it was longer!
Hannah Taylor
Jun 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
rubbish. learnt a lot about software sales. The only action was in the last 7 pages. waste of two hours.
Jo Ledamun
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
Short story perfect for reading on the beach. Light hearted romance & rivalry, between two sales people. No thinking required!
Waiza
Sep 27, 2011 rated it liked it
one light story gotta say :p
Jodi Wray
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant quick read, not read this author before but will certainly looking for more of her work
Danielle
Jul 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is a funny and quick enjoyable read.

Its about a light hearted tale of a girl thinking that life is sometimes not as it should be and can she really get the promotion/dream holiday?
Caz Lopez
Mar 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book of hers she's a great author and I liked the short story :-)
Melanie
Jan 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Well, it's well-written, but rather light Entertainment.
Lorraine
Jun 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this, read it in just a few hours as it was a quick read. Well deserving of a 5 star raiting
  • Sunlounger
  • Hawaiian Healing (Hawaiian Heartbreak, #2)
  • The Gift
  • Blackout
  • Glimpses of Light
  • Hello Mum
  • Funny Valentine
  • Pursuing Korah (Intoxicating Passion, #4)
  • To My Best Friends.
  • Too Close For Comfort
  • Small Miracles
As you can see, a Dubliner all my life. My parents owned a grocery shop in the Iveagh Markets, in the Liberties area of the city and I guess city blood runs through my veins.

As a child I enjoyed reading and telling stories and everyone thought that I end up in a job which had something to do with books and literature. But though I applied for a job in the library all of the job offers I got were i
More about Sheila O'Flanagan...