Start by marking “Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)” as Want to Read:
Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)

Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  28,439 Ratings  ·  3,578 Reviews
Amy and Elder have finally left the oppressive walls of the spaceship Godspeed behind. They're ready to start life afresh--to build a home--on Centauri-Earth, the planet that Amy has traveled 25 trillion miles across the universe to experience.

But this new Earth isn't the paradise Amy had been hoping for. There are giant pterodactyl-like birds, purple flowers with mind-nu
Published January 15th 2013 by Razorbill

To ask other readers questions about Shades of Earth, please sign up.
Mary No. The ending was horrible imo. Worst ending ever. No justice to our beloved characters who were killed off whatsoever.
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareThe Indigo Spell by Richelle MeadThe Elite by Kiera CassRequiem by Lauren Oliver
YA Novels of 2013
1,578 books — 11,049 voters
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareLover at Last by J.R. WardRequiem by Lauren OliverThe Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Can't Wait Books of 2013
2,500 books — 12,332 voters

More lists with this book...

Jude
Jul 13, 2012 marked it as to-read
Updated Version:

LOOK AT THAT UGLINESS!!! I'm exited to read it though :3

****

What in the F*** where this people thinking when they made this cover!!!????

Thank You for Ruining My Collection!!! This will just clash fabulously in my shelf! THANKS A LOT!

Annabelle Marie Veronica
***FINAL RATING: 3.30 STARS***

CATCHALL
I love a good sci-fi series, especially the wild ones. It's not often we get to experience an entirely new planet, and it was fun to try that in this novel. It's fast-paced, almost a thriller, but doesn't quite reach this level. Even so, it's a major page turner that kept me up late into the night. This last installment was just as brill as the two books that came before. This review kind of makes it sound like I didn't love this book, but believe me, I di
Brad Sells
Minutes after I finished SHADES OF EARTH:

OH. MY. STARS. I CAN'T EVEN. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T EVEN.

SHADES OF EARTH is seriously one of the best finales to a YA trilogy EVER. So much action, so many secrets, so many betrayals, SO MUCH EMOTIONS. I still can't get over how much I adore this book -- and this series.

Guys, you are going to LOVE SHADES OF EARTH. It's definitely my favorite in this trilogy (and I love all of them), and Beth Revis just made this awesome and epic and wonderful and inc
Emily May
Sep 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult, sci-fi, 2013

3 1/2 stars

I was so prepared to give this series conclusion four stars right up until that cheesy ending. I knew it was going to happen, I was hoping it wouldn't but, deep down, I just knew it would. I've given the first two books - Across the Universe and A Million Suns - four and three stars respectively, the latter rating being mainly because I thought the characters lacked development and personality, despite the fact that I love the idea behind the story. On that front, I think Ms Revis fi
Juliana Zapata
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Hace rato ni amaba tanto una trilogía distópica. La verdad es que después de Los Juegos del hambre creí que no iba a encontrar otra distopía que me apasionara tanto. Pero en 2014 encontré Legend y ahora en 2015 encuentro a "Across the Universe"

Los tres libros son maravillosos la historia no deja de sorprenderte en ningún momento y el final es tan inesperado como maravilloso. Me ha encantado. Totalmente recomendada.

Reseña Completa: http://bastvilard.blogspot.com.co/201...
Jon
Seen at Scott Reads It

"Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

There will be spoilers for Across The Universe and A Million Suns. In this review there are no spoilers for Shades of Earth at all.
You're probably asking yourself: "Why is he quoting the Red Hot Chili Peppers?". I have always wanted to go to space and discover new planets and stars. The likelihood of me going to space is probably is about as likely as me winning the lottery j
hayden
Jul 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-favorites
Wow. What a conclusion.

And that's all I'm gonna say until closer to the release date. :)

Hormonal Pre-Review

No. NO. FUCK no.
How could Penguin do this?
Those original AtU covers are my favorite covers in the entire world. Out of every book in the world, those two book covers are my absolute favorites. And then they redesign them. Seriously?

We should revolt at Penguin Headquarters. All of us. Let's go!
Ninoska Goris
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: leido-2017, ya
Español - English

Finalmente llegan a Tierra Centaury, mucha gente se quedó en La Fortuna, pero se agregan mas cuando por fin despiertan a los congelados.

La coexistencia no será fácil ya que al ser los nativos una raza monoetnica desconfían de los descongelados, que a su vez tienen su propia agenda y no aceptan a Elder como líder por ser tan joven.

Al llegar al planeta se encuentran con evidencias de que no solo hubo vida humana, sino que están siendo atacados y no saben si es por animales o si h
Jessica (Goldenfurpro)
AFTER READING:
This was a great ending to the series!!
While I am sad to see the series go... I like the way it concluded.

BEFORE READING:
EDIT NUMBER... WELL...WHATEVER:
The cover doesn't look as bad anymore. I still really really REALLY want a pretty star cover but now this cover doesn't look as flat as before. Am I making sense? Maybe?
Well, I think the cover is okay... (I still don't like the cover changes though)

EDIT NUMBER 5:
WHY ISN'T THE COVER CHANGING!!!!!!!
IT NEEDS TO CHANGE!!!

And if
Catriona (LittleBookOwl)
Jan 15, 2012 marked it as to-read
no no no no NO NO NO!
I hate these new covers. NO!
I LOVED THE OLD COVERS! WITH A PASSION! <3 <3 <3
And now: < / 3
They will not match as well OHMYFUCKINGGODNOOOOOOO
Not happy. Can you tell?
Hailey (HaileyinBookland)
May 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this series. I thought it was interesting and unexpected, especially this book. However I just didn't really care for any of the characters or the romance plot line. I really liked everything else though!
Aug 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
OH FREX THAT WAS LOONS!!!! Mind is totally blown!

Maybe I'm just coming off my book high but it is 5am and after not being able to put the book down for longer than to eat and run to the bathroom a couple times I must say I thought it was a fabulously, nerve wracking, intense, epic, mind blowing conclusion!

I was so excited to finally get the Frozens woken up and to see this planet and what is inhabiting it. As expected total epic chaos ensued! Distrust and lies continued. Murders around every co
Katie
Aug 31, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, penguin
This has been a really great series for me. I've enjoyed watching Amy and Elder's journey since the beginning, and I think the first chapter in Across the Universe is one of the most well-written first chapters in YA. I've been looking forward to Shades of Earth since I finished A Million Suns in November of 2011, and I'm here to say that this book provides great closure for a great series.

First, I think it's important to note that this book is a lot different than the first two in that it doesn
Patricia
Edit 1/4/13

Sadly it didn't turn out as good as I hoped it would be. *sigh*

Review to come.

Pre-review:

So, for Across the Universe we got this gorgeous cover

And for A Million Suns, we were greeted with an equally stunning one

So naturally, I was expecting something FABULOUS *fan girl moments* for the last installment, Shades of Earth. And lo and behold....

That's a joke..... right?

A personal flaw of mine is that I'm really OCD with having matching book covers so I'm really, well kind of disappointed
Nicole
Jun 25, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, ya, science-fiction

I might raise my rating to 4 stars not sure. This book was better than the second, in my opinion. I read it in one sitting and I liked Amy more in this one. However, I can't forget the "love-triangle" maybe it wasn't a major event but it was kinda useless. I hated how Amy acted around Chris oblivious to the fact that she has a "boyfriend".

Full review to come. Maybe.
Trina (Between Chapters)
3 or 3.5 stars?

This was the most interesting installment of the trilogy to me and there were many moments that made me go 'WHOA' because of how it explored the sci-fi elements. However, some things were really predictable to me and a couple of things didn't feel fully explained in the end.

It's a series that got better as it went along to me, but I would have a hard time giving a blanket recommendation for it. I needed some time to sit with the type of society that was being set up but I can see
Adita ✨The Slumbering Insomniac✨
(This is an all-inclusive review for the trilogy.)

★★★★★★★★★★[10/10]

description

Divergent. The Hunger Games. The Mortal Instruments. I can't believe that they made movies out of those, instead of this. If they deemed twelve crazy districts and five pointless factions fit to be shown on screens, then they should have guessed that people would love to see Godspeed making its way across the universe too. The movie "Passengers" might be a consolation, but I assure you, Amy Martin and Elder Davis's adventure is
Braiden
Jun 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
WHY DID I PUT Shades of Earth OFF FOR FIFTEEN DAYS?!!! ARGHHH! Yes. Fifteen days is a long time to put off a book that was number five on your ten most anticipated books of the year. And a book that. Was. Just. Soooooooo. Good. And evil! And Good! No… IT WAS AWESOME!

‘What is in our hearts is real whether we name it or let it exist only in darkness or silence.’

Okay. So. Beth Revis is evila genius … an evil genius. Why can’t all YA authors be like her? Seriously. All those other authors need
Kat (Lost in Neverland)
May 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Ah, I'm very excited for this book. Know why?

description

Aliens are coming. Aliens.

description

Update: Seriously, what the FUCK is up with that cover? That does not match the first two and probably will look like crap next to my ATU and AMS.

Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
This is definitely a 4.5 stars. The entire time I was reading this I was completely at the edge of my seat and dying to know more. This series was INCREDIBLE. WOW.
Yulitza Moncada
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lo primero que tengo por decir es que este último libro me ENCANTO, pero dios no me gusto para nada el final es por eso que le doy 4 estrellas, y NO, no quiere decir que el final sea malo, simplemente no fue el mejor final para mí.

Luego de terminar de leer el 2 libro quede con las ganas y la angustia de saber que iba a pasar con nuestros personajes, ya que El libro anterior finaliza en que una parte de los habitantes de la nave bajarán a Tierra Centauri para construir allí su nuevo hogar sin ell
Rusty's Ghost Engine (also known as.......... Jinky Spring)
Wow I'm still reeling...... what a wonderful end to a very well crafted series.

Review to come
Sercan Vatansever
İlk kitap bir yaz esintisi, ikinci kitap kasırga buysa kıyamet.

Sanırım her kitabı bir öncekinden daha iyi olan, okuduğum ilk seri. Yazar çok cesur. İlk kitapta 'keşke başka bir yazar yazsaymış' demiştim, şu an Beth Revis yazdığı için çok mutluyum. Öyle manevralarla ilerliyor ki seri... İki kitaptır 'tıkanır burada' diyorum, ama tıkanmıyor. Son kitapta bile yepyeni şeyler sunmuş. İlk kitap cidden çok klostrofobikti, ikinci daha az, buysa... neyse söylemeyeceğim =) Teması bu kadar iyi seriler var
Kaede
Jul 06, 2012 marked it as to-read
Initial Reaction: Damn. I love the title. Can't wait to see the cover!

Final Reaction: That cover is a joke...right?
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
No going back now. Breathe in. Breathe out.
Oh, stars, Amy, I'm sorry.

Well...that was just wow. Remember when I asked for maybe just a little more peril for this final book in my last review? Well, Revis delivered. This book was everything the others were not-it had angst. It had danger. It was perilous. And I was so shocked when it became so angsty that my stomach twisted up in knots-the other books had all the things above, but in no way did they compare to the level they reached with this ins
Lotte
* 4.5/5 stars.
Wow, that was so good! What a great way to end this trilogy. I loved the first book, Across the Universe, was a bit underwhelmed by the second book, A Million Suns, and then got pleasantly surprised by this one! The best part of the book was definitely the plot. Beth Revis had the tough task of introducing a whole new planet into the story while also wrapping up plot lines from the previous books, and she managed to do that oh, so well. The story took so many twists and turns and I
Kristalia
Final rating: 5/5 stars

"But there’s a difference, isn’t there? Between saying goodbye and death."

One word: omfgthiswassofrexingepicthatihavenowordslefttoexpresswhatithink...
there, i wrote it XD

Anyway. Awesome conclusion to one of my favorite ya sci fi series. I am glad that Beth Revis didn't fail me with all her glorious plot twists and awesomeness. I liked every moment of it, and i just can't help but think that i would love if this book was longer! It seemed to me too short, but still, t
Kristi
Mar 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
It’s over. I am so sad. The last of the trilogy! But it was oh so frexing good! This was my favorite of the series. Just wow. So many secrets and betrayals, I don’t think I ever knew what was going to happen next. After the first book I had a hard time envisioning how Revis would keep the series going for two more books, but what she did was brilliant!

Since this is the last of a series, I don’t want to go into the plot to much. I’ll just refer you to my review of book one: Across the Universe. S
shady boots | #20gayteen
I have many, many problems with this series. Mainly the absolutely unbearable characters and romance. And another problem I've found myself having is how much Amy and Elder's voices mesh together for me. I could read several paragraphs before I realize "Oh wait, this is in Elder's/Amy's POV! Woopsies!" And don't even get me fucking started on the goddamn made-up swear word.

But I do admit that I enjoyed the concept and the plot, and I thought it all ended nicely until that very final chapter that
Mia Nauca
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Una de las mejores trilogías que he leído en mi vida, para la gente que le gusta los buenos libros de ciencia ficción, supervivencia, thriller, amor y mucho más, lean estos libros. Son 5/5
Maddie (Heart Full Of Books)
I found it really interesting that the 'Across the Universe' series followed a very similar pattern to 'The 100' series by Kass Morgan, so if you're aware of one, you're aware of the tropes of the other. I didn't understand some of the characters actions, and thought the addition of a second love interest type was COMPLETELY unnecessary. Overall, it was a bit too predictable to keep my engaged. The first book is still well worth a read, but the series goes downhill from there...
Elwen
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Satisfying conclusion of an intense series. First I was afraid it falls into some YA tropes at the end but it proves me so wrong. Half of the book was an action packed finale and I couldn't help but read it in one session. A lot of the things happened could have been avoided if people just talk to each other, but hey that's a problem even in reality ;-)

Totally recommend the series for people interested in Sci-Fi without a lot of tech talk and with reliable characters and some pretty good mystery
Gökçe
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Çok çok çok iyiydi. Aksiyon hiçbir şekilde eksik olmadı, acayip olaylı bir kitaptı. Özellikle son kısımlarda kitabı okurken bacağımı sallayıp, tırnaklarımla uğraşmaktan canım çıktı. Zaten o son bölüm....

description

Ayrıca kitapta çok fazla yazım hatası var. Birkaç kelimenin ne olduğu anladım. Amaaaaa bu tip hataları görmezden geliyorum !! Sadece senin için Çırak <3
Hannah-Linn
Jan 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
fantastic
Chrissie
Jun 05, 2013 rated it did not like it
I'm going to apologize in advance to all the people who are going to get real mad at me when they read this. Sorry!

I read a lot. Like, a lot of lot. Just this summer alone, I've read 30 books. So I get around. I've run the gamlet of emotions when it comes to books. From the good to the bad. Few books have made me as utterly and compeltely angry as this book has. I mean. I can't even. The one star I'm forced to give it feels extremely generous.

I will start by saying I enjoyed the first book. Ac
mary
Jun 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Περίμενα με μεγάλη ανυπομονησία το τρίτο και τελευταίο βιβλίο αυτής της καταπληκτικής σειράς και ήμουν πολύ περίεργη για να δω πως θα εξελιχθεί η υπόθεση πλέον σε «διαφορετικό» ας το πούμε έδαφος.Αυτό που τελικά διάβασα δεν ήταν μάλλον καθόλου αυτό που περίμενα,μάλλον ήταν ακόμη καλύτερο και ακόμη πιο σοκαριστικό απ’ότι φανταζόμουν!
Η πλοκή και η εξέλιξη της ιστορίας για μια ακόμη φορά είναι φανταστική και η Beth Revis ξέρει πολύ καλά πώς να μας αφήνει με ανοιχτό το στόμα σε κάθε της σελίδα.Ποτέ
Anastasia Cynthia
“Semua yang sudah kita lakukan, semua yang sudah kita korbankan—semuanya percuma. Bumi sudah menaklukkan planet ini. Mereka datang, mereka melihat, mereka pergi. Dan sekarang kita di sini.” –Shades of Earth ‘Bayang-Bayang Bumi’, hlm. 226

Separuh awak Godspeed bersuka ria; pendaratan bisa terbilang tidak terlalu mulus, namun Elder berhasil mendaratkan kapsul utama di Bumi-Centauri, planet yang akan menjadi rumah baru mereka. Tabung-tabung kronik mulai dibuka. Elder masih dihantui petuah Orion, pra
Andrea Manzanilla
4.25/5

I finished this trilogy and I'm so happy that I did it. The characters really stick with me and the whole story is close to my heart.

This a very solid final book, there are even more secrets and lies than the previous books, we're in an unknown world and a dangerous threat on the looking for human lives. With a great pace, like the others books and a language simple for a sci-fi novel, so if you wanna start reading sci-fi books in english this is the perfect one to begin with.

You can see
Lindsey
Mar 19, 2012 marked it as to-read
2013?!?! As in, NEXT YEAR?!
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!
There's no way I can wait that long!!!
*Locks herself in cryo chamber*
Unfreeze me when the book arrives.

Um, wow, guys. That's just the redesign cover. No need to get upset.
I'm sure there'll another better one. One with beautiful stars and silhouettes. Something that stays true to the other two books.
PaperFantasies
Feb 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to PaperFantasies by: Laura
Oh my frexing phydus! 2013?!?!? Ok fess up who changed the publication date????? Huh!? That better be changed pronto!!! Ughh shite I'm suffering here!

Update (4/25/12) It's been too long. Is it out yet? NO?!?! Well why the phydus not? Arghhh any longer and I might consider freezing meh-self to save myself from the wait....

FREX! 2013 emerge!
Ashley
Oct 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sci-fi, young-adult
This is going to be long and ranty, so in the words of Tracy Jordan, “What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome. That is the new law.”

I reviewed the first book in this trilogy for CBR4 and was decidedly underwhelmed by it — I had several complaints, but mostly I just found it really predictable. Still, I read book two, which I actually liked better. I felt it was less predictable and better written, although I still thought most of t
Cece
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lecturas-2017
Este libro se suponía que me iba a acompañar durante toda la semana pero lo empecé y no pude soltarlo hasta que lo terminé.
La primera parte de esta trilogía me gustó muchísimo y se convirtió en uno de mis libros preferidos, sin embargo, después de que el segundo bajase un poco de nivel y según iba pasando el tiempo, me daba más y más pereza leer esta tercera parte. Pensaba que iba a estar lleno de clichés, y que me iba a decepcionar por completo. Pero nada más lejos de la realidad.
No se si es
Okuyanmatematikçi
Çok güvendiğim bir isim önermişti ve ben de (huyum olduğu üzere) beklentilerimi yükselterek başlamıştım seriye. Çok kötüydü ya. 3 kitaplık boşa geçen zaman! Ana karakterler derinlemesine verilmiş fakat o güzel konu berbat edilmiş. Son kitabı iki farkli isim çevirmiş sanırım, ilk 2 kitap ve son kitabin yarisina kadar “salgin bilgesi” olan kisi bir anda “veba bilgesi oldu. Her acidan kotu bir kitapti.
Kirsten
Oct 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Beth Revis does it again! I really didn't think she exceed the first two novels, and I had doubts about her tying up this story. But my fears were groundless.

The second book hadn't been nearly as good as the first. But this 3rd and final volume is amazing. She ties up all the disparate elements in a thrilling way. Excellent.
Kayla
Sep 03, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
An okay finale, I completed it though!
YA Buddy Readers'...: Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) By Beth Revis - Restarting June 14th 2017 12 98 May 12, 2017 02:26AM
Around the Year i...: Shades of Earth, by Beth Revis 1 12 Oct 09, 2016 01:30PM
What did you think of the last handful of chapters? 19 192 May 11, 2016 09:01AM
Elder or Chris? 3 34 Apr 05, 2016 11:34PM
Favorite Character(s)? 2 24 Nov 23, 2014 12:31PM
Cover???? 16 195 Sep 20, 2014 12:56PM
En Español, Please!: Dos Soles - (Agosto 2014) 1 7 Aug 01, 2014 10:19AM
  • Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
  • Breaking Point (Article 5, #2)
  • Spark (Sky Chasers, #2)
  • The Lives We Lost (Fallen World, #2)
  • Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
  • Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)
  • Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
  • Fox Forever (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #3)
  • Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4)
  • Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
  • Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
  • Shadowlark (Skylark, #2)
  • Horde (Razorland, #3)
  • Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2)
  • Vortex (Insignia, #2)
  • Truth (XVI, #2)
  • Fragments (Partials Sequence, #2)
  • False Sight (False Memory, #2)
Beth Revis writes books. She also eats too much chocolate, wishes she could travel more, and prefers puppies to people. Beth lives in rural NC with her boys: one husband, one son, two very large puppies.
More about Beth Revis

Across the Universe (3 books)
  • Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)
  • A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)

Young Adult Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
  • The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Scat
  • Chomp
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Starfish
  • Olive's Ocean
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
  • Little Monsters
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Train I Ride
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
  • Greyhound
  • Annie on My Mind
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • The Siren
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dumplin' (Dumplin', #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
  • Vengeance Road
  • Ungifted
  • Julie of the Wolves
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Ticker
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“I learned that life is so, so fragile. I learned that you can know someone for just days and never forget the impression he left on you. I learned that art can be beautiful and sad at the same time. I learned that if someone loves you, he'll wait for you to love him back. I learned that how much you want something doesn't determine whether you get it or not, that "no" might not be enough, that life isn't fair, that my parents can't save me, that maybe no one can.” 152 likes
“What is in our hearts is real whether we name it or let it exist only in darkness or silence.” 130 likes