Start by marking “Born Into Fire” as Want to Read:
Born Into Fire

Born Into Fire

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Genre: Fantasy Paranormal

Ryalda, the Element heroes of old, leak from the void and bring with them beauty, desire...and destruction.

Ryalda--the Element heroes of old--leak from the dark void of nothingness, Ghen, and bring with them beauty, desire...and destruction.

Air Element, Erion aches to feel the heat of Kenna's emerging fire. However, merging his wind with the woman
Published December 12th 2012 (first published February 15th 1014)

To ask other readers questions about Born Into Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Born Into Fire

Ronda  Tutt
Feb 17, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting & Creative!

What a creative world these two authors have created. The element world in this story was very interesting as the Drakaura (Watchtower Lords/Sentinel Dragon shifters) police its own kind - Judge, jury, and executioners; they enforced their own brand of justice on the Element champions. This wasn’t a fast paced story but it was so interesting learning about the element shifters and their world of existence and where they originated from. My rating is 3.5 stars but round
Deviant Divas
Feb 18, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loose-id
The last few sentences made me think, dangit, yet another book that makes me itch for a sequel! Then I looked at the publication date and now I wonder if there will be a next episode. So I can read what will happen to Erion and Fiera, or Eric and Kenna. Not to forget Airiana and her yet unclear piece in this fantastic puzzle of dragons, elements and humans in lust and love. It was a pleasure to read, in every sense of the word.
Reviewed by Rina

My computer screen fogged up reading Born into Fire.
Amanda-Lee (StoryWings)
Born Into Fire was very hard to follow, but made for a very interesting story.

Kenna is a glass worker, a budding artist who is trying to break into the creative world. She has what seems to be a unique but unrealised ability when she works glass, being able to create life-like colours and shapes.

Kenna is being pursued by a seemingly interested buyer in the form of Hadyn. He seems a little odd and a little too eager to get close to her, but she forgets all of that when she bumps into Eric whilst
Renee Rearden
Feb 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What would you do if you discovered you were more than human?

Artist Kenna Lang is a glass blower, ready to share her creations with the world. The deadline for her first big show approaches, and she pushes her creative ingenuity to the limits. The dragons of her childhood dreams are the centerpieces of her exhibit. Each one takes form under her fingertips, the shape and contour guided by her instinctive talent.

Despite her insecurities over their unusual characteristics, other collectors are inte
SirenBookReviews
Just looking at the cover of Born into Fire and you can tell it is going to be one hot story! KyAnn Waters and Tarah Scott have done an incredible job at bringing the elements to life in this rousing fantasy romance.

I loved the connection between that of a Fire Elemental and an artistic Glass Blower as well as her being mated to an Air Elemental. What better way to heat up a raging fire, but to add some unexpected air in just the right place!

Born into Fire is a faced paced story from beginning t
Sissy's Romance Book Review
I received an eARC, from NetGalley and the publisher, in exchange for an honest review.
This was a really hot paranormal type romance that hooks you in to their story I thought. To me this was a easy read that I was glad to have the chance to read.
Vanessa theJeepDiva
I love finding something different within the paranormal romance genre, Born into Fire mixes an ancient Elemental race with a race of dragon shifters in this interesting erotic romance. There is also a bit of humor too. I loved the many “blow” puns.

Kenna is a glass blower with a witty sense of humor and she lets it show with some of her many “blow” jokes. Kenna also has no clue that she is different from every other human amongst her. She is approaching her metamorphose and it has called the at
Hbeebti
Feb 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
3.5
Tarah Scott
Jan 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Me too, KyAnn. I really like what we did with this book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Moments in Time: The Complete Novella Collection (Moments In Time, #1-3)
  • Escape in Venice
  • An Unwanted Hunger (V'KAR, #1)
  • The Guild (Guardians of Destiny, #3)
  • Colour Me Inside (Heartbeat, #3)
  • Whispers of Evil (The Watchers, #2)
  • Base Nature
  • The Path: How to Become Your Best Self
  • William Codex: Knight of the Silver Sword
  • A Matter of Faces
  • Between Light and Dark
  • Dragon Fever (Dark Kings #9.5; Dark World #26.5; 1001 Dark Nights #44)
  • xoxo
  • Some Enchanted Dream (Seasons of Enchantment #2)
  • The Capture Of Highland Desire (The Clan MacCoinnach, #3)
  • LET'S TALK DEMENTIA-A Caregiver's Guide
  • The Star Of Jolanest
  • The Cards of Life and Death (Contemporary Gothic Romance, #2)