Start by marking “Angel Fever (Angel, #3)” as Want to Read:
Angel Fever (Angel, #3)

Angel Fever

(Angel #3)

As half-angel Willow strives to save the world from her parasitic otherworldly kin, romance and tension heat up to a climactic finale.

In the devastated remains of the world, millions of people live in "refugee" camps provided by the angels who have all but enslaved humanity. As this angelic stranglehold tightens, Willow and Alex are recruiting and training new Angel Killer
Published November 26th 2013 by Candlewick (first published August 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Angel Fever, please sign up.
Brea Johnson Yes. Yes it is. In my opinion, anyway. :P
I wasn't the biggest fan of Angel Fire, but Angel Fever is an epic finale. Finish it!
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareLover at Last by J.R. WardRequiem by Lauren OliverThe Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Can't Wait Books of 2013
2,505 books — 12,277 voters
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareThe Indigo Spell by Richelle MeadThe Elite by Kiera CassRequiem by Lauren Oliver
YA Novels of 2013
1,575 books — 11,050 voters

More lists with this book...

l
May 01, 2012 marked it as to-read
EDIT #256, 14th June 2026: Oh hey guys, I'm still here. I guess they changed the release date again to December 2027. HAHAHA remember that time they told us it was being released in AUGUST 2012?

EDIT #4, 8th May 2013: I lied. It's November.

EDIT #3, 3rd April 2013: JOKES I just noticed that November 12th is the hardback publication date, and it's actually being released in a few weeks.

EDIT #2, 3rd April 2013: I'm taking some deep breaths at the moment. November 2013. November 2013. November 2013.
Abby
I bought this on my kindle in 2013.
Have I read it all yet? No.
Will I read it all? Maybe. Probably not.
I loved this series when it started, but I'm over the hype now. I skipped to the end, I know what happens, and I'm happy that who I shipped was who Willow chose. Though, that was kind of predictable.
I'm going to give this book 3 stars. It's only fair. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it; what little I did read. It was too predictable, and truthfully, the first few chapters bored me. It's al
Sairah
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jst finished reading it and it is freaking AWESOME!!!!! I completely recommend it, a beautiful read i promise you <3 Enjoy!

OMG OMG OMG!! JUST REALISED THE BOOK IN PAPERBACK IS OUT! WHOOOPWHOOP! CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT!! I WAS RIGHT, THE PURPLE ASPECT OF THE COVER IS GROWING ON ME! :)

description

Also, why is the cover purple???? i know that's a tiny detail in comparison to what everyone else is saying and I'm proabably just nit-picking but seriously...why?? OK so it's the last in the series and
YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey
Arg! Okay, I just read Angel Burn and Angel Fire and loved them, but if the wolrd ends before the next comes out, I'll cry. and i don't usually say that about books. I usually say if the world ends before (insert whatever I'm talking about) I'll be Mad.
But no, with this book, I'll cry. And I don't cry often.

Edit March 21st
Wait a minute... wait one freaking minute! I thought that is had APRIL 23rd.
Now it's NOVEMBER?
No, no, no. NOT COOL.

ACTUAL REVIEW:
This book was just... the best ending to the t
Donna {Book Passion For Life}
"God, Willow. I seriously don't know what I ever did to deserve you." I stretched up onto my tiptoes to kiss his lips. "Whatever is it, I'm glad you did it."

My journey with this series started way back in 2010 and since then, I've been utterly and completely hooked. Now with the arrival of the third and final instalment, I'm left astonished by how truly amazing this series is.

After the mind-blowing events in Angel Fire, Willow, Alex, Seb and the gang are trying to pick up the pieces and work ou
Ferdy
2.5 stars - Spoilers

Meh. Angel Fever had some good moments but for the most part it was average.

-The conflict between the evul angels and the few enlightened human angel killers was so simplistic — it had no layers or shades of grey. It made the final good vs evul showdown really boring. I would have preferred if the angels weren't all cold greedy, evul douches — it was all so cartoony.

-Willow was a huge Mary Sue, but she still managed to be quite likeable. I really wished that she'd fully move
Nicole~
Nov 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
Even though the first 2 books were good I swear this book better not all be about romance and running away again I mean really??!

And one more thing: I swear if they use the same girl (and dude) from the first few books to put on the cover yet again- that will most likely ruin the book for me.

Just saying. --'
Isabel Gutierrez
May 30, 2012 marked it as to-read
This series is just phenomenal , you fall in love with every single character , I can't wait until this one comes out
Janna
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
OH MY GOSH! I AM NOT OKAY!

What a wonderful conclusion to an amazing trilogy! Weatherly thought of everything in Angel Fever. Everything you read in Angel and Angel Fire that didn't seem significant, actually was in the last book! Angel Fever has fantastic (and painful) plot twists which made it very hard to put down.

Also, can I just say how wonderful Weatherly's characters are? They were great when I started Angel, but they grew so much! Even characters who weren't that important went through ma
Melissa
Jul 15, 2012 marked it as to-read
excuse the language but i'm not sorry i finished angel fire last october and now the next ones coming out in 2013! i dont fucking think so it says october 2012, so what the fuck is this, grrr... not happy if the book doesnt come out this year i swear i'm going to kill myself.
Emily Brown
Oct 25, 2011 marked it as to-read
They couldn't have picked a name that made it sound like less of an 60s disco song...

It comes out on the 1st of October 2012

Naqib
Mar 02, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mada-mada-dane
Okay, I am utterly disappointed. I have waited for so long and it is not "that" worth it. Nothing much happen in the story, aside from boring love triangle.

Willow. Well, willow is boring. I like her in the first two books where it is obvious that she was really fighting for the world survival. There were actions and stuff. But in this story, she pretty much do nothing except for the last few chapters. The end she had saved the world... Yay. Another thing that annoys me is that how much she is t
Sarah Marie
Angel Fever by L.A. Weatherly

Third book in the Angel Trilogy

Angel Fever picks up right where Angel Fire leaves off and wraps up Willow, Alex, and Seb’s story with defeating the angels who have come and started to feed off humans parasitically. The problem with angels is that they leave the humans they feed off harmed and if they are fed off enough they will develop Angel Burn- when a human is mentally gone, but physically present. So, the premise of this trilogy is great. The first boo

Turkan Taskin
Feb 23, 2013 marked it as will-not-read
Ermmmm, the front cover?

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

GIFSoup

Willow looks like she has vision problems or she can't see well , Seb needs a haircut and what's up with Alex's hair?? In a nutshell, the front cover has to change or it has to look more real, 'cause as far as i know Angel has nothing got to do with animation.
Maria (highinthebooksky)
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
wow i literally read this book in one sitting! a real page-turner! and a great conclusion to the series!
it's really sad that this series isn't well-known bc I really loved it ! a unique angel story with gripping plot and action scenes and of course awesome love story! I recommend it to all the paranormal fantasy lovers out there!
Beth
Jun 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Angel Fever is the conclusion to this brilliant series by L.A. Weatherly. It has all come down to this, we've waited,we've watched the characters grow and mature and now the finally battle to take possession of the earth is near.

Willow, Alex and the Angel killers must pull out all the string and weave a few new ones to have even a small chance to defeat the powerful angels that have enslaved and are feeding off most of the world's population. Internal turmoil might under mind the Angel Killers,
Kate Gardner
WHY IN THE HOLY HEAVENS IS IT TAKING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...more
Rachel
Oct 09, 2012 marked it as to-read
I know that this is FINALLY coming out this month and that I should be excited about it. It's great that my friends who got ARCs loved it (sure I will too).

It's just that my memory needs a refresher before diving into book 3! I want the whole experience of finishing the journey with Willow, Alex, and Seb. If I started Angel Fever right now I'd be cheating myself. -I have so many books that are must reads right now that I don't have time to start the whole series from the beginning :(

I understan
the_queen_of_books24
This book was INCREDIBLE. RTC.
Georgia
Feb 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It's all over :(

This was so heartbreaking and stressful but I loved every minute of it.
Mateja
Feb 22, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm so glad I am finally done with this series. The only thing that made me keep on reading was my compulsive need to finish a series I've started. This is an example of a series that just kept getting worse for me with each book I've read. The things I could tolerate in the previous installments were unbearable to read about in Angel Fever. The disbelief over some things was just to strong to keep on ignoring it.

Firstly, I cannot get over how ugly the series' book covers are. I know I'm not sup
Dec 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just Wow. FREAKING AMAZEBALLS!!!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES AND SUCH AN AMAZING END!!!!! Wow if i could give this 100 stars i would! So sad its over though :(

Oh and just a little side note... doesnt this song just remind you of Seb and Willow?

Shelley
Expected publication: November 26th 2013 by Candlewick
Miia
Apr 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
3,5/5⭐ ...more
Simone Liedtke
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The "Angel" series by author L.A Weatherly had me somewhat hooked from the start. Why, you ask? Well, for one, since when are angels the bad guys?

And two, following the story of Willow Fields as she discovers her true nature and struggles with every day romance and discovery problems... Well, even nephilim (a half angel) have problems too.

I am aware that this review is somewhat out of sync with the rest of the series, as book one and book two aren't noted on the blog... But really, Angel Fev
Penny Naimsworth
Dec 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm torn for my rating for this book. The good points about "Angel Fever" is that it stuck to its main plot. There weren't any nonsensical plot twists or derailments from what I had signed up to read. Yes, I can conclude that I did like the book, but, there was just something about it that was unreal, and I'm not talking about the angels. I'll try to explain what I mean...

WARNING: SPOILERS

I'll try to hide the major spoilers, so don't worry.

The major problem with this book is that I am torn bet
Stephanie Ward
Apr 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

'Angel Fever' is the gripping conclusion to the young adult fantasy/paranormal Angel Trilogy. It picks up right where the previous book left off and continues to follow leading lady Willow Fields along with Alex and Seb as they try to figure out what to do next in their war against the angels. As more devastation rocks the world, they flee to a remote CIA bunker in the middle of the desert, where Alex, Willow, and the rest of the group begin to recruit and train new Angel Killers. Meanw
Alison
May 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars - almost perfect!

I was worried about picking this one up initially. I didn't think much to the second one because it was too long, had an unnecessary love triangle and had terrible pacing issues. BUT... as I really did want to know how it ended and becuase I really loved the first one, I finally got round to reading this final installment. And I'm soooo glad that I did!

There was nothing to worry about in the end. It was great. Its not too long, it didn't really have any more of that lo
Mel
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely my favourite book series! I'm sad that it's come to an end, but I'm happy with the way L.A Weatherly concluded this series.

Angel Fever will break your heart during certain points of the book. I'm trying not to reveal too much, but fans of Willow and Alex will definitely be affected emotionally by their experiences. Also, I like how Willow was made to be a strong character in her own right. Her life doesn't revolve around her love life, and she realises that she is capable of
Brittany
Mar 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Soooo this book was freaking amazing. This series definitely goes into my Top 5 Favorite Series. It was just completely mind blowing. When I say mind blowing, I mean so EXTREMELY mind blowing that it freaking knocks you out of you seat to where you are left begging on your knees for more. Its that good. Plus I swear L.A. Weatherly was trying to kill me because it seemed as if she was trying to kill my favorite characters every two seconds or something like ALMOST breaking up one of the cutest fi
Angel Fever 14 38 Oct 19, 2014 03:03PM
love angel <3 <3 <3 3 28 Aug 15, 2013 12:07AM

• Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • Afterglow (Wildefire, #3)
  • Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3)
  • The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch, #3)
  • A Touch Menacing (The Siders Series, #3)
  • Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
  • Tomorrow's Kingdom (The Gypsy King #3)
  • Natural Born Angel (Immortal City, #2)
  • Fury (Mercy, #4)
  • Eternity (The Fury Trilogy, #3)
  • Infatuate (Gilded Wings, #2)
  • Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)
  • Timekeeper (Timeless, #2)
  • Endless (The Violet Eden Chapters, #4)
  • Eternity (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • Love Reborn (Dead Beautiful, #3)
  • Lemniscate (Angel Star, #2)
Lee Weatherly was born in 1967 and grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. She lives with her husband in Hampshire, England, where she writes, goes on walks, tries out new recipes and has a cat named Bernard.

L.A. Weatherly is the pseudonym for Lee Weatherly. You can follow her on Twitter at @LA_Weatherly

Angel (3 books)