Start by marking “Lead. Serve. Love.: 100 Three-Word Ways to Live Like Jesus” as Want to Read:
Lead. Serve. Love.: 100 Three-Word Ways to Live Like Jesus

Lead. Serve. Love.: 100 Three-Word Ways to Live Like Jesus

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Part inspiration–part application, Lead. Serve. Love. engages and challenges believers to put the gospel into action.

In Lead. Serve. Love., Gregory Lang provides a simple guide for helping the everyday person embark (or continue) their journey to live as Christ lived. There are 100 easy-to-remember, easy-to-follow three-word action sentences followed by a short, thought-pr
Published May 9th 2011 by Thomas Nelson

To ask other readers questions about Lead. Serve. Love., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lead. Serve. Love.

Erin
May 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: inspirational
I am passionate about service. I admire leaders and want to be one myself. Love makes all the difference in both of those areas, so when I saw this title it intrigued me. As did its concept: one hundred 3-word sentences to help us live as Jesus did.

Love the unloved.
Do your best.
Turn from darkness.

Each piece of "three-ology" comes with a paragraph of direction and is followed by 4-6 supporting New Testament verses. I thought it was wonderful that there was so much Scripture included!

Embrace every
Amanda
Apr 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book would make an excellent gift for a Christian in any stage of the journey. It would also make a wonderful Bible study for teens and adults alike. The book is a compilation of three-word phrases designed to help the Christian lead a more Christ-like life. Relevant Bible verses accompany each phrase.

How exactly does a person lead a life that is more Christ-like? I have always struggled with this, since Christ was, well, Christ. How can an ordinary human live up to his standard? This book
Tracye Dukes
Mar 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Tracye by: Thomas Nelson
Since the great success of Twitter has made it’s mark on our world, most every industry is catching on to the idea of “keeping it brief”.

In the world of tweets and “retweets”, people globally stream their thoughts to one another, market their businesses, setup their personal soapboxes and keep in touch with friends and family… all in short paragraphs of 140 characters or less.

When I digitally thumbed through the pages of this book, I smiled, thinking “how cool is this”? This might be the way Jes
Kathy
May 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
What a delightful gift/devotional from Thomas Nelson. Each chapter begins with a three word statement which is followed by a brief devotional or explanation of the three words. This is followed by bible verses that reference the three word statement. Simple book full of great wisdom. Easy to read and sensibly laid out.

Say Something Nice

Count To Three

Pray Every Day

Love The Lord

Brilliant isn't it!

Highly recommend this lovely devotional. What a wonderful gift it would be for everyone you know!
Joy
Apr 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Review at cookieinacorner.blogspot.com
Deb
Mar 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Simple means of daily devotions
Destiny