Start by marking “Beauty and the Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Beauty and the Billionaire

Beauty and the Billionaire

3.32  ·  Rating details ·  243 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Beyond businessBillionaire Hunter Osland can't believe it. One of the employees in the company his family just bought happens to be his one-night stand, Sinclair Mahoney. With their passion-filled encounter still fresh in his memory, Hunter wants to rekindle their connection. But Sinclair's sudden wariness of tangling with her new boss sets the CEO on a different course of ...more
Published February 1st 2008 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 2nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Beauty and the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty and the Billionaire

Stella
Such sweet story!I'm really surprised at how much fun I had reading this book. I usually try to avoid harlequin books about billionaires, but this is the second time this year I find a 'rare' gem. Hunter is very far from the possessive and selfish womanizer usually depicted in stories like this. He is not a billionaire, he is a prince = romantic and sexy (wink). I'm definitely going to favorite this author...loved her style.
Desi
Apr 20, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporanea
Leído el 05/08/2010

Dominus~
Aug 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So, she had a ONE NIGHT STAND with him and wanted it to be that way but he's doesn't. He kinda fell for her hot self and he got to prove he's good in the boardroom and of course, in the bedroom.

Kristen
Mar 21, 2008 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1-read-2008
This one sucked. ugh. It almost made me give up on the research. I don't know if i can get through another one like this.
Megan
Nov 18, 2011 rated it did not like it
meh. no tension at all. but it's like watching one of those bad soaps on daytime TV; you can't look away
Killian
Jul 27, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Too. Much. Bad.

First of all, this book started like I should already know who these people are and their entire life story. There was no introduction, it just spit you right into the middle of things and made you rely on context clues and vague references to figure out people and relationships.

I absolutely hate it when books begin this way, but at least most end up eventually giving you the details you need. Not so with this little gem.

Secondly, this heroine is dumber than a bag of rocks. She's
Floqueta
Aug 17, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Too short and not very satisfying. Several threads that the author does not follow further and could be interesting. For instance, the rivality with Chantal. This has nothing to do with the love story between h/H, but it would be positive to learn about Chantal failures in front of the h's professional eficiency.
Caitlin
This was written like fanfiction. I finished it... because why not? Also for half the book I thought this was set in the 80's after they described some clothes. I actually looked at the copy right when a reference was made for 00's. And then I realized that is why YOU NEVER EVER describe clothes in details in books.
Michelle
Mar 21, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2013
The worst book I have read in a while. You are right Megan, like a bad soap. Cheesy lines and bad character development. Sorry author, do not mean to sound harsh, but a waste of my time! Can't believe the high ratings on this book.
Melissa Maxwell
Dec 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I got to say the story started out great but it dulled toward the middle and ended okay. An epilogue would have helped but there were so many lose ends. Sinclair and hunter were great but they were missing that something.
  • The Family Plan
  • The Billionaire in Penthouse B (Park Avenue Scandals, #6)
  • Baby Twins: Parents Needed
  • His Heir, Her Honor (Rich, Rugged And Royal #3)
  • Crazy for You
  • CEO's Expectant Secretary (Kings of the Boardroom #6)
  • The Savakis Mistress (Modern Romance, #889)
  • The Moretti Heir (The Moretti Legacy, #1)
  • The Blackmail Bargain
  • Baby Benefits (Messina Brothers, #2)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • The Duke's Boardroom Affair (Royal Seductions, #4)
  • Married to His Business
  • Bedded for Passion, Purchased for Pregnancy
  • Caught in the Spotlight (Hollywood, #1)
  • Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom, #2)
  • Playboy Boss, Pregnancy of Passion
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby (Sarantos Brothers, #1)
Barbara Dunlop penned--well pencilled, actually--her first major work of fiction at the age of eight. It was entitled How The Giraffe Got His Long Neck and was released to rave reviews. Unfortunately, the print run of one copy hindered distribution. But the experience whet her appetite for celebrity and acclaim.

Three years later she became a reporter for the venerated publication, The Berry Street
More about Barbara Dunlop...