Start by marking “Lucifera's Pet (A Horror Urban Fantasy)” as Want to Read:
Lucifera's Pet (A Horror Urban Fantasy)

Lucifera's Pet (Villainous #1)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  43 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Villains always have more fun. Lucifera Romana can attest to that fact. The action is fast and brutal as a rival master vampire attempts to usurp Lucifera’s power by first targeting her werewolf companion.

Nazi vampires, Irish werewolves, and the occasional human all find themselves in harm’s way. Only the greatest evil can prevail in this dark fantasy.

Lucifera's Pet is a
Nook, 306 pages
Published November 7th 2010 by Bad Moon Publishing (first published February 10th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Lucifera's Pet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucifera's Pet

Kelly
Dude. Duuuuude. This book was AWESOME! It was the bloodiest, most vicious love story I've ever read. Let me tell you, Mickey is no cuddly bunny of a werewolf. He's a flat out KILLEH! He revels in blood and destruction. He loves getting his hands in the viscera of his enemies. I'd wager that getting into the guts of his allies wouldn't turn him off either. I honestly wouldn't have thought that I'd like a guy who gets off on ripping his prey in two, but I did. I liked him! Also, I orignally wrote ...more
Michelle
3.5 stars, really.

my first foray into indie/self publishing was a pretty good one. if you're annoyed by unpolished things like typos or formatting boo-boos, fear not, this is very well put together.

technical stuff aside, the story is also good. on the continuum of supernatural love stories, I prefer more substance and less cheap smut, and this one certainly delivers. flashbacks of a centuries-old vampire's life as a roman trader is interspersed with the life of her future werewolf partner; these
Gab
Jul 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Gab by: good reads
Adventure, Vampires, Werewolves, action, fun, grissly humour in parts.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and could not recommended it more highly. It is much better than the short story in Kiss Me, Kill Me. I will definitely keep an eye out for future books from this author.

I would recommend to those who like the Anita Blake or Sookie Stackhouse stories or books by Anne Rice [in a bit lighter vain than these though making more of a fun read].

[p.s. I sent a message to author and thought I'd p
Kevin
Apr 03, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. A good Vampire/Werewolf tale from a somewhat of a different angle. It was a lot of fun to read however telling the back story the way the author did sort of took me too much out of the central tale. The back story was important and I think vital to the sequels moving forward but I felt the tempo slowed down with the way he structured it. That being said, I really liked the tale and upon finishing I immediately went bought the next book and read it in 2 days. I anxiously awai ...more
Sally Bisbee
Apr 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wish I could give 4.5 stars. I've really liked the two books I've read in this series but I'm kinda strict about my 5-star ratings.

The idea of a vampire master with a werewolf pet/lover gives so much more to the story. You have vampire action and werewolf action and a little vampire/werewolf "action." What's not to like?

Alas, there are no more books in the series yet. That's okay, I have plenty of others to occupy my time until Lucifera and Wolf re-emerge.

:-)
Marie
Sep 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow thats how I'm going to start out just WOW. I absolutely loved this book far more than I thought I would. It is out of my normal comfort zone and I'm so glad I read it.

The story will grab you and suck you in to a world where vampires and werewolves show their true nature of blood and violence with a little bit of love/lust mixed in.
Lauren
Nov 07, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ipad
I really enjoyed this book. I got turned on to the writer from the short stories. Great writing. I love the multiple perspective. Just a great read. I totally spent every free moment reading this book.
Mercedes
Oct 08, 2012
B. Wyked
Oct 21, 2011
Flavia
rated it did not like it
Jul 08, 2014
Apr 18, 2013
Evelyn Vasquez
Sep 03, 2011

Villainous (4 books)
  • Kiss Me, Kill Me (Includes: Dulcie O'Neil, #1.5; Wild, #3)
  • Here Be Monsters: An Anthology of Monster Tales