Start by marking “Alice On The Shelf” as Want to Read:
Alice On The Shelf

Alice On The Shelf

Where's Alice?

Down the Rabbit Hole.When Brad awakens with this question on his lips but his friend Miranda on his mind, a sense of unease fills him. When he finds she isn't home, and a strange visitor is outside her house looking for a missing pocket watch, Brad knows something is amiss. The world is familiar but different
Published (first published March 6th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Alice On The Shelf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alice On The Shelf

Melissa
I discovered this book on monster librarian.com years ago and had to buy a copy. It has been sitting on my shelf since so about time I read it. This is a really twisted, dark story that takes place in Wonderland with several characters from other stories. It was enjoyable but the ending was unpredictable and not my favorite part. I do think many people would probably enjoy it better then I did.
Randy
May 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Alice On The Shelf. I look at the cover and I'm thinking, the title seems to be of a fantasy, the artwork seems pretty gruesome. I'm going to love this! I am happy to say that yes, folks, yes I did. Intertwining characters of different fables and tales and adding in horror, mystery, and a penchant for not wanting to stop reading. The only thing I wish is that it was longer. I loved how Bill threw in his favorite things as a child and as an adult and used them for his story. With it being a novel ...more
Adam Shore
First of all, I'm not saying i didn't like this book. I did but it never really went anywhere or told much of a story... just a running dialogue in what felt like a pseudo-fantasy reality book. Because it included aspects of many stories, mostly Alice in Wonderland, i found it entertaining and the twists on the original were fun but not very elaborated upon.

I couldn't help but be reminded of hammering out stories like this after a long night of drinking cheap alcohol when i was younger...

I'd sa
Monster
Brad wakes up in the middle of the night, worried that something has happened to his close friend, Alice. Wait. Her name’s Amanda, isn’t it? He drives to her house to check on her, and instead he finds is a giant white rabbit lurking in the bushes. Brad follows the rabbit, and falls into a familiar literary fantasy world that has gone horribly wrong.

As Brad searches for Amanda, he meets characters from Lewis Carroll’s stories, and a few assorted fairy tale denizens. While negotiating the diffi
Maxine Marsh
May 21, 2013
Tiffany Clark
rated it did not like it
May 08, 2014
Oct 26, 2017
Jorj
May 19, 2011
Bill Gauthier
Jan 22, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mywriting
Nov 21, 2014
Cheekylala_kindle
Feb 25, 2016
Apr 03, 2016
Bill Gauthier lives in Southeastern Massachusetts. His collection Catalysts was published in 2007 by Dark Discoveries Publications and his novellas Alice on the Shelf (Bad Moon Books) and Shadowed (Delirium Books) were published in 2011.