Start by marking “Eternity Embraced (Demonica, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Eternity Embraced (Demonica, #4.5)

Eternity Embraced

(Demonica #4.5)

Desire...
Demon slayer Andrea Cole has always taken down the demons and vampires she hunts without mercy. But when a fellow slayer is captured and turned into a vampire by a sadistic monster, she must choose between loyalty to her family and the man she loves.

Versus Instinct...
Kaden Quinn has dedicated his life to slaying vampires, so when he is turned into one, his gre
Published January 20th 2011 by Larissa Ione

To ask other readers questions about Eternity Embraced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternity Embraced

Alp
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars.

Very short but amazing! I finished this novella in one sitting. Larissa Ione is the best!!
Alex is The Romance Fox
This was one that I hadn’t read in Larissa Ione’s fantastic Demonica Series and to be honest I don’t think I got anything amazing out of this very very short novella….44 pages!!! Really!!! I am so not a fan of short stories/novellas…most of them feel like …..shall we make a wee bit more cash out of our fans!!!! What exactly do we get out of these pages that are an important addition to the series???

Allright, so we now know how Kade Quinn, vampire slayer, is turned into one himself and how the w
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
This is all about making lemonade out of life's lemons, vampire style.
Robert
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
I admit I like free shit. I also admit I’m not entirely rational in my thought process. For example, I happily hand over my Bouchercon and Left Coast Crime Conference fees and feel like I’ve won the lottery when I receive a bag filled with books. Seriously, this ends up being one of the major highlights of these conferences. So in my continued pursuit of this high, minus the conference fees, I have decided to scour Amazon for the best free short stories and books available. With that being said, ...more
Sophia Triad
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of two demon hunters, Kaden and Andrea. When Kaden is captured by vampires and he is turned into one, he thinks that his life is over. He refuses to live, he refuses to drink blood.
Unfortunately Andrea is captured by the same vampires and she is thrown into his cell. Bloodlusted Kaden will try to keep away from her, but the hunger is consuming him.

Their love will survive this test and Andrea will convince Kaden that he is not the monster he thinks he is.

Now they just need to f
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Set in the Demonica world, Andrea and Kaden are both Aegi guardians but when Kaden is turned into a vampire, Andrea is forced to kill the man she loves.

I loved the story and the only complaint is that I wish it were longer. There is some mention of the New York cell where Kynan and Tayla work, but otherwise there is no real overlapping of the others in the series.
Marta Cox
Mar 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: re-read, books-i-own
Three and a half because it’s short !
I absolutely adore the Demonica series and can’t believe that I hadn’t got round to reading this novella that connects. It’s previously been published before in anthologies but for some reason I’d missed it.
This is different because it’s not set in Underground General Hospital New York but instead the action takes place in Portland, Oregon . Andrea and Kaden are both Aegis Guardians working to protect humanity from the paranormal nasties but when Kaden is cap
Jen Davis
Mar 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This short story is Larissa Ione doing what she does best: steaming up the pages until they are practically on fire. Amazon.com places this book before Ecstasy Unveiled but since it references the couple from that book, I think it belongs after it. It's not a big deal either way. This is really a stand-alone story with a cameo from Tayla & Eidelon at the end and can really be read at any point.

Our main characters are two demon hunters, Kaden and Andrea. Kaden has been captured by the vampire
Siobhan
Nov 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Eternity Embraced is a short story in the Demonica world, occurring between Desire Unchained and Passion Unleashed. I had a bit of a debate about whether to give this one a three-star rating or a four-star rating, as I would actually consider it a three-point-five star read, but in the end I opted to round down. It’s not that I disliked this story, merely that it was not quite to the same level of amazing as the rest of the series.

Eternity Embraced is a bit of a cliché in terms of storyline, but
Ronda  Tutt
Feb 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Excellent! HOT!

Another great read by Larissa Ione - a world where the Ageis known as Guardians hunt down the creatures of the underworld but when one of them actually becomes one of those creatures, where do they turn? I love the fact that they still find in themselves that they still hold that sense of humanity but with intensified sences, that they still have feelings and still love, and mainly that they realize there will always be the good, the bad, and the ugly no matter what world you come
namericanwordcat
The Aegis has never been my favorite group in this world but this is a lovely couple coming out of the group.

It is a sweet romance of a couple that is already together when the hero becomes a vampire. I don't think the novella gives enough space to deal with the paradigm shift the that the heroine and hero need to overcome but the romance and adventure is fierece.
Dee
Originally read in May 2011 rated ★★★★

Re-Read July 2013 and still rated as ★★★★
Julianna
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Paranormal Romance; the Demonica Series
Reviewed for THC Reviews
"4.5 stars" Eternity Embraced is a short novella that falls between Ecstasy Unveiled and Sin Undone in Larissa Ione’s Demonica series. A large part of the stories up to this point in the series have taken place in New York, which is where Aegis headquarters and Underworld General Hospital are located. Except for a very small part at the end, Eternity Embraced takes place on the opposite coast in Portland. It introduces readers to two new characters who I’m pretty sure hav
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Sep 08, 2018 marked it as do-not-continue
Dnf

After enduring Gem in the previous books I'm really not in the mood for another h who tells the H she's in love with him and he reacts badly. In this case maybe his reasons were legitimate but I honestly don't care! Moving on
Crystal ♥ RBtWBC
Eternity Embraced is a fast paced and entertaining novella, featuring Andrea, a feisty little slayer who’s sexy boyfriend and fellow slayer, Kayden, has been captured by vampires. She enters the vampire’s layer knowing that if he is still alive then he has been changed and she must kill him. But when she finds the same man she loved, minus a heart beat and with a new set of fangs, she is torn between what she has been trained to do and what her heart is telling her.
Andrea is determined to make a
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

Let me begin by saying that I consider myself a Larissa Ione fangirl. I have completely devoured the Demonica series in its entirety, and am anxiously awaiting her new Lords of Deliverance series, the first book of which (Eternal Rider) is due out in April.

That said, while I certainly enjoyed this read, I wasn’t entirely blown away by this short story.

Fans of the Demonica series will of course appreciate glimpses into
Heather Blair
May 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
I wanted to read something professional but light because I have been reading so much indie stuff, not that some of the indie stuff hasn't been great. But I just wanted to clear my head a bit and remind myself what 'professional' is supposed to look like.

I have heard lots of good stuff about this writer and I was hoping she would become a new fave.

Well, she won't based on this book. Not that it wasn't decent. I can see liking her style much more in a novel form where hopefully she fleshes out h
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
I think the only bad thing about this novella is that it's too short but I am glad that Larissa Ione made it a bit longer than it was orginally.

It was interesting to see how Kaden, a Guardian turned Vampire, dealt with his circumstances and with Andrea, the Guardian he was/is in love with. Didn't hurt that there were some hot scenes as well. It was also nice to have a bit of Tanya and Eidolon.
Zeek
Feb 07, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: pnr, kindle
I dont know why I bother with these- the shortness of the format ends up just being a major tease and majorly frustrating with not enough payoff to boot. Thank God I didnt shell out the money for the antho this was in- I would have been P.O.'d to be sure. No emotional investment in the characters, a prdictable plot, 20 minutes to start and finish, and I was outtie.

Still, it was a Demonica, so it could have been worse. :/
Cindy
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Andrea and Kaden are both Gaurdians but when Kaden is caught and turned Andrea has to decide whether she will stick by Kaden or kill him. I enjoyed watching them realize that there is more to a person than their biology. If a person has a good soul, no matter how their bodies change, they still have a good soul.
Louisa
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great short story, liked seeing more of the world, and yeah, now to read more!
Rhonda
Feb 05, 2011 rated it liked it

NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!!!

This was a nice little Larissa Ione treat. I liked the story, and as always Ione's sense of humor.
Ann
Apr 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
3.5 stars.
Carolyn F.
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read this as part of the anthology The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2: Love Bites

Lovers are forced not only to declare their feelings but whether or not they should kill each other. Good story. 3-1/2 stars

Martina Nix Govoni
Il primo racconto è troppo corto e spezzato per avere dignità, il secondo è molto meglio, ha una sua dimensione e spero per certi aspetti verrà ripreso nei libri della Lords of Deliverance (che sto leggendo ora, quindi non so se ci troverò altri riferimenti).
Sara Emme
Nov 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Carino, brevissimo e di conseguenza poco approfondito, ma è comunque piacevole.
Emma
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tania Godoy
Dec 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Muy pero muy corto, y eso es lo malo. De resto genial.
Elizabeth
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Una historia un poco corta pero muy tierna. Podría haber leído muchísimas más páginas de éstos dos tortolitos.
Kelly
Jan 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Kelly by: Donna Newman
The Demonica series has quickly become a paranormal romance genre favorite and if I ever have to go into the hospital, I will pray I go to Underworld General Hospital where the sexy demons, vampires, shifters and other bump in the night lovelies frolic. When I noticed that my book club’s founding mistress got this book, I practically threw myself at her feet begging for a lended copy to read. Wasn’t she amazing for passing it on to me? I think so. And thank you Amazon for allowing lended copies ...more
Buddy Read Zone: Eternity Embraced (Demonica 3.5) 7 16 Jul 12, 2013 07:41AM
  • Taken by Fire (ACRO, #6)
  • Eternal Kiss (Mark of the Vampire, #2)
  • The Darkest Prison (Lords of the Underworld #3.5)
  • Devoured by Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #7)
  • Tempted (Eternal Guardians, #3)
  • A Taste of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9.5)
  • Hidden by Blood (Sweetblood, #1.5)
  • Incubus Hunter (Erotic Elf, #1)
  • Midnight Reckoning (Dark Dynasties #2)
  • Fated (Doomsday Brethren #1.5)
  • Foreplay (Succubus Diaries, #0.5)
  • The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2: Love Bites
  • Body of Sin (The Sins Series, #4)
  • Wild & Steamy (Includes: Iron Seas #0.4; The Disillusionists Trilogy #2.5)
  • Eternal Flame (Night Watch, #3)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Larissa Ione penned her first novel at the age of 13 and hasn't stopped writing since. She has been a U.S. Air Force meteorologist, an EMT, and a professional dog trainer, and you never know when one of those interests will pop into her novels.

She lives a nomadic existence with her U.S. Coast Guard husband and son, so her writing career has been a bl

Demonica (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1)
  • Desire Unchained (Demonica #2)
  • Passion Unleashed (Demonica #3)
  • Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica #4)
  • Sin Undone (Demonica #5)
  • Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1, Demonica, #6)
  • Immortal Rider  (Lords of Deliverance, #2; Demonica, #7)
  • Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3; Demonica, #8)
  • Rogue Rider  (Lords of Deliverance #4; Demonica #9)
  • Reaver  (Lords of Deliverance, #5; Demonica, #10)