Start by marking “Ministry of Gods Word” as Want to Read:
Ministry of Gods Word

Ministry of Gods Word (The Collected Works of Watchman Nee #53)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
This volume consists of a series of messages delivered by the noted Chinese pastor-teacher Watchman Nee during a training period for workers held in Kuling, Foochow, China in 1948.
Paperback
Published January 1st 1980 by Christian Fellowship Publishers (first published June 1st 1971)

To ask other readers questions about Ministry of Gods Word, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ministry of Gods Word

Keith Lannon
The Mighty Watchman Nee lived on Revelation. He rarely quotes books or other teachers. The man was wonderful. As I understand it, the only book Nee ever wrote was the three volumed "The Spiritual Man" and the chapter of the Spiritual Man that he thought was too much for his people and left it years before publishing. It was a marvellous, ground breaking meditation entitled "The Latent Power of the Soul."

The genius of this book is his breakdown and analysis of how we receive revelation, trap it,
Marlene
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has an interestingly and spiritually satisfying effect on me, as I read. (How much it is personally related to a Christian woman, I don't know; but, one can pray when touched on a matter.) This edition was published in 1971. Though I have had the book for a long time (since the mid-70s, perhaps), I am only recently reading it. Easy to read, it had been translated from messages released in the late 1940s.
Chris
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Want to understand how your preaching ministry can have a deep and lasting impact under the guidance and empowering of the Holy Spirit? Read this book thirty years ago. Have received many testimonies from people in many different cultures whose lives were transformed as by the grace of God I was enabled to minister God's Word for His glory
Paul
Sep 06, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whoa ... this book was powerful enough that I didn't "teach" for a couple years. It will put the fear of the Lord in you regarding being a teacher of the Word. All who teach His Word should read this one.
Royce Ratterman
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Most books are rated related to their usefulness and contributions to my research.
Overall, a good book for the researcher and enthusiast.
Read for personal research
- found this book's contents helpful and inspiring - number rating relates to the book's contribution to my needs.
Jerry Bousard
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just love Watchman Nee and this book is really good about ministry and God's Word.
Pastor
Mar 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
we must have passion as well as knowing the ministry of God's word.A life that lines up with the word of God.
David Goundry
May 26, 2010
Oct 02, 2009
Yoon-ho
Apr 30, 2011
Watchman Nee (Chinese: 倪柝聲; pinyin: Ní Tuòshēng; Foochow Romanized: Ngà Táuk-sĭng; 1903–1972) was a Chinese Christian author and church leader during the early 20th century. He spent the last 20 years of his life in prison and was severely persecuted by the Communists in China. Together with Wangzai, Zhou-An Lee, Shang-Jie Song, and others, Nee founded The Church Assembly Hall, later which would b ...more
More about Watchman Nee...

The Collected Works of Watchman Nee (1 - 10 of 62 books)
  • The Christian Life and Warfare (The Collected Works of Watchman Nee)
  • The Word of the Cross
  • The Christian (1)
  • The Christian (2)
  • The Christian (3)
  • The Christian (4)
  • The Christian (5)
  • The Present Testimony (1) (The Collected Works of Watchman Nee Book 8)
  • The Present Testimony (2)
  • The Present Testimony (3)