Start by marking “Hunter (Marist #2)” as Want to Read:

Hunter (Marist #2)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  402 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
MR. NOVEMBER
Name: Hunter
Heritage: Part Apache; part white. All man.

Character. A strong, proud loner, who is able to overcome the most life-threatening danger-but can't resist the explosive charms of beautiful geologist Jennifer Marist.

The desert was no place for a female. But as chief of security for a top-secret operation, Hunter had his orders, and Jennifer Marist, his f
Hardcover, Large Print
Published October 31st 2007 by Wheeler Publishing (first published October 1st 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter

Jenny
Hunter is your typical DP hero. He is attracted to Jennifer a beautiful geologist but he is insecure, a loner and has mother issues. He is an Apache so he believes Jennifer is not for him that she can never be a part of his world.

Jennifer is in love with him and she wants everything with Hunter but he won't let her in even though it's obvious he lusts after her. Poor girl she really had her heart broken cause of Hunter's rejection. I was rooting so bad for her to get her HEA!

This book had grea
Sheila Melo
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Sparring Romance

FINAL DECISION: This is a light novel with a sparring romance between the hero and heroine. A cross-cultural romance with characters who are good people and compassionate, I enjoyed their interplay and the lack of cruel behavior by the hero.

THE STORY: Jennifer Marist is a blond geologist who works in a male field and has been separated from most men as a result. She is twenty-seven but hasn't had a serious relationship because of her career. Phillip Hunter is chief of secur
Janie
Glad to see that there will be a reissue of this on August 17 2015 (in 10 days!!) hope they have a lovely new cover for the book.

Haven't reread this book since 2010, so can't remember much about it. Will need to reread. I'm sure I enjoyed it a lot as its a DP book.
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
==>Relido em 7 de fevereiro de 2017 (adicionada 1 estrela)
==>Relido em 27 de julho de 2016
Delia Aguipo
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intense.
Kelsey
Aug 12, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone in desperate need to pass the time
Recommended to Kelsey by: the young woman sitting next to me on the train
oh dearie. it had to happen sometime in my life. and 5 hours into the 40 hour train ride to perth was as good a time as any to read my first book in this genre. trashy, dumb, irritating, weak female characters, dodo men, stupid. and okay fine, mildly entertaining. but i will not be searching out any other romantic novels in the foreseeable future.
Marisa
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
El protagonista en toda la novela es "odioso" con la protagonista pero esta novela tiene una de las escenas que más me han conmovido, sin descubrir nada la escena del espejo es en mi opinión de las más románticas.
Amanda Sheila
Not exactly my favorite. I mean, Hunter's typical Diana Palmer's jerkass hero, but I think this Hunter guy is kind of annoying. I didn't get their chemistry. :/

But I did enjoyed this book as much as any other Diana Palmer. Nice. :)
Claudie Woods
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Another great story from my favorite author. Diana Palmer has a wonderful gift of story telling. I love how she uses character's from other books.
Michele bookloverforever
plot was a little thin. didn't like the hero at all.
  • Love's Legacy
  • Taken: The Spaniard's Virgin (Mediterranean Brides, #2)
  • The Bride Thief
  • Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire
  • Her Innocence, His Conquest (Marcum Brothers, #2)
  • With a Southern Touch: Adam/A Night in Paradise/Garden Cop
  • The Millionaire's Pregnant Mistress
  • Taken Over
  • Amber by Night
  • The Italian's Token Wife
  • Dark Angel (Sister Brides, #4)
  • Expecting the Boss's Baby (Million Dollar Men #1)
  • Fire and Rain (MacKenzie-Blackthorn #2, Man of the Month #13)
  • The Desert King's Pregnant Bride
  • Marriage Meltdown
  • A Marriage Fit for a Sinner (Seven Sexy Sins #6)
  • Proud Greek, Ruthless Revenge
  • Dangerous Bet: Troy’s Revenge (The Tycoon Club #1)

Diana Palmer is a pseudonym for author Susan Kyle.

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's libera
More about Diana Palmer...

Marist (2 books)
  • His Girl Friday (Marist #1)