Start by marking “Bitten in the Bayou ( Stormy Weather, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bitten in the Bayou ( Stormy Weather, #2)

Bitten in the Bayou

(Stormy Weather #2)

Published January 12th 2011 (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Bitten in the Bayou, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bitten in the Bayou

Kristi
Jan 26, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nook-lendable
Wow, I wish I could switch places with Angel!! :D Another very enjoyable and very steamy read, but again, I was left wishing it had been longer. I think both of the author's Stormy Weather series books have enormous potential to be full length books, as she writes very well. In this book, the steamy moments were well written and very hot :) but the rest of the book felt a little condensed. Overall, a nice quick, super hot :) and enjoyable read. Would definitely buy other books from this author.
Dec 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome werewolf series. Loved every word.
Jackie
Jun 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
French Were brothers .. together ... playing a nasty game of Scrabble with one very LUCKY girl, need I say more? One of the HAWTEST threesomes I've read!
Kelly
Now this is the type of hot Cajun werewolf action I was looking for. Seriously, if you're going to throw caution to the wind and have a blistering affair with a werewolf, why not go all in and make it a threesome? I mean, I wouldn't object to being housebound in the middle of a wicked storm with two sexy brothers who like to share and occasionally shapeshift into wolves. Maybe that's just me.

In case you couldn't tell, I really liked this one. It was hot, sexy, and a little naughty. My only squic
Ambulur
Jan 30, 2011 rated it liked it
this book is freaking great if ur looking for something quick, sexy, detailed and of course filled with super hot werewolf brothers who would rather share a woman than fight over her. i mean these guys are out of control beef man cakes times 10! seriously!

i could have lived without the whole double dipping part towards the end but in general, 59+ pages of good times in the bedroom is totally ok with me!

Rinny Rainwind
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now this is more like it. What girl wouldn't want to be stranded in a cabin, in a hurricane, with two very hot Cajun men?? This book was very good. It moved so quickly I was finished before I knew it. I recommend this book. Ménage is the main concept of this story.
Amanda
Feb 06, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay so this is a VERY quick read! However it is definitely worth it. Sexy story line with good characters. Quick and to the point. Good Read!
sharlene cameron
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bitten in the bayou

As first I though I wasn't going to enjoy this book because of both brothers competing for one women but leave it to Selena she make it work and make it seem least sinful and erotic .it really among one of my favourite book I love it.

Natalie
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bitten in the Bayou

I thought they were both her mates. I w o under who's next and if Andre will get a mate too. I knew crazy William would show up sooner than later.
Selena
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

These stories are great reads and quick! Love a good short story!! I highly recommend starting at the first book, you won't be disappointed.😁
Susan
Mar 30, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is Jules' story. He meets Angelica Humphrey when her ex-boyfriend hired him and his brother André to find her, supposedly lost in the woods. Only to find out she's a wildlife photographer and she's being stalked by her ex-boyfriend.
The two men take her back to their "cabin" and things begin to heat up between the three.
I'm not usually a fan of trios, but this scenario seemed a bit unique to the story. Although both André and Jules seduce Angelica, she is drawn more to Jules. André has some
Jodie
Aug 09, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
www.booksforcompany.com
Bitten in the Bayou is the second in the Stormy Weather series and like the first in the series this book has some very swoon-worthy and hot guys in! I definitely felt this book took a step up in hotness.

It’s quite a short read but the story is fast paced and although quite predictable I definitely found it a nice quick but good read, I wasn’t left bored at any point. Obviously because it’s a quick read the characters don’t really have long enough to get to know each othe
Heather Wiese
Natalie Frampton
Bitten in the Bayou is the second in The Stormy Weather series.
There is a Hurricane coming, Andre and Jules Deveraux have been hired to find wildlife photographer Angelica in the Louisiana bayou.

The brothers don't realise that her boyfriend who has hired them is actually stalking her and as the storm arrives they take her to their cabin to protect her from both dangers.

This is where it gets interesting. Andre and Jules have a pact...that they will never fight over a woman...they will share. Lets
Barb
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jules and Andre Deveraux have been hired to find wildlife photographer Angelica Humphrey. She's lost somewhere in the Louisiana bayou and there's a hurricane brewing.Angelica has never met anyone like Jules or Andre and she's instantly attracted. But she doesn't have time to act on her desire because she has to get away from the ex-boyfriend who stalks her. They take her back to their cabin, offering her protection and shelter from the storm.
But Angelica quickly finds herself falling under their
Alexis *Reality Bites*
It was HOT in the Bayou;) If you kno what i mean;)
Two SEXY Deveraux brothers YUM!!!! Angelica had her hands full, literally. HA!
This was a good short read.

Summary from Goodreads
Jen
Jun 30, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Cajun's Captive(Stormy Weather #1)
Bitten in the Bayou(Stormy Weather #2)

I'm not usually an erotica reader but what can I say, I can't resist a sexy werewolf! and I have to admit that I quite enjoyed dipping my toes in the erotica waters!

What these stories lacks in length they surely make up for it in heat! Both are not for the faint of heart.

The Cajun's Captive is a good balance of story and sex while Bitten in the Bayou is heavy on the latter. But both are good, quick reads.
Cathy
Jun 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Not nearly as well done as the first book in the series. I felt the characters contradicted themselves, for instance Jules marks Angel as his but shares her with his brother...doesn't sound like an alpha wolf to me...I know it is a shorter story and therefore lacks the time for story development but this went from meeting to sex in less than an hour,not at all believable and makes the characters less than believable.
Nickcole
May 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stars: 3.5

Overall: The sex in the book is AMAZING and it had me wishing i was between that sandwich. lol Again, like the first book i really liked the idea, i just wish things would've slowed down and we could've gotten a chance to get to know the whole situation.

Characters: Jules ; Andre & Angelica

Page Turner: Yes

Series Cont: Yes

Recommend: Yes
Michelle Louise
Oct 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've had a normal day at college, Commutations, Event Org, and Virgin Cocktails. Just a normal day at Borders College :D On the way to college I started & finished Bitten in the Bayou by Selena Blake. And by god I feel so jealous of Angelica! TWO Brothers?! Seriously?! Well done girl! That is all I have to say about this book, so here is the Book Description :D
Delta
Apr 24, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Nobody
Shelves: thumbs-down, deleted
The "plot" appears to be suspiciously similar to the plot from Cajun Hot, which is equally poor (explicit scenes strung together with little/no character development). I won't be reading any more by this author.
Shelley Chastagner
The second book in the Stormy Weather series is a short spicy read. The author has fleshed out the story line and character development a bit more for book two. There is an underlying bit of mystery that begins in The Cajun's Captive and is added to in this second book.
Adult read
Angel
Dec 22, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I couldnt read the whole thing! it honestly got way to sexual, very kinky and just made me feel uncomfortable... like i was reading it beside my boyfriend who i have been with for four years and i just felt gross and very uncomfortable i couldnt read it. BLAH!
Daria
grinz again. whats not to like about shifters!! and can you imagine the accents the males have? mmm can almost have a girl purring and stuffs. Too short sad panda.. but i soo enjoyed it. A wee bit of jealousy. But its natural I think. Cant wait to read the next one
Emma
Hmmm, not bad but a bit short. Definitely a novella rather than a novel. I liked the heros who were introduced in the previous novella but was a bit surprised that the heronine was so up for a threesome with men she'd just met, but maybe that's just me)!
Renee
This story is hot. What can I say. A Jules and Andre sandwich with Angelica in the middle. The sex is amazing and the characters very lickable, oops I mean likeable.:} This book was better than The Cajun's Captive. I just wish it had been longer.
Yelania Nightwalker
Jules y andre son geniales!!! Devoré este libro, es en realidad muy pequeño pero desde que abrí el archivo no hice nada hasta no haber finalizado la historia. Me divertí mares con Jules y me parece que angel es una chica estupenda para él. Hacen una pareja fabulosa!!
Monica Grissett
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the very first book ive read from selena blake's collections just loved them
Sonya Watkins
Feb 05, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sultry.
  • Simon Says (Friends and Lovers, #2)
  • The Black Diamond (Black Diamond, #2)
  • Tidal Wave (Forces of Nature, #1)
  • Nice & Naughty (The Trilogy Collection, #2)
  • Shadow Touch (Shadow Touch, #1)
  • As You Wish (Time of Transition, #2)
  • Takedown (1Night Stand, #13)
  • Hoodoo Money, First Edition
  • The Vampire's Betrayal (Savannah Vampire, #4)
  • Lady of the Drake
  • Shadows of Deceit (Sin City Heat, #5)
  • Josh's Justice (Bad in Boots, #4)
  • Deathless Discipline
  • Skin (Hot Cops, #2)
  • Hounded (Shifter Town Enforcement #1)
  • Total Abandon
  • Sapphire (Facets of Passion #1)
  • Undercover Professor
An action movie buff with a penchant for all things supernatural and sexy, Selena Blake combines her love for adventure, travel and romance into steamy paranormal romance. Selena’s books have been called “a steamy escape” and have appeared on bestseller lists, been nominated for awards, and won contests. When she’s not writing you can find her by the pool soaking up some sun, day dreaming about ne ...more

Stormy Weather (6 books)
  • The Cajun's Captive (Stormy Weather, #1)
  • Seduced by a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #3)
  • Mated to a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #4)
  • Stranded with a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #5)
  • A Cajun Werewolf Christmas (Stormy Weather, #6)