Start by marking “Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates #4)

Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates #4)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  228 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, vampires, dragons, werewolves]

For two years, Jared waited in vain for his dragon mate to return. As he struggles to forget, a new man appears in his life. Only he isn’t a man. He is a vampire, and his task is to kill Jared.

Tomas has been entrusted with the important mission of retrieving th
Published February 9th 2011 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dragon's Bloodmoon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon's Bloodmoon

Serena Yates
Jan 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay
This fourth book in the series is as interesting as the other three and focuses on building the overall story further. I really liked that the somewhat mysterious dragon shifters get to play a bigger role. With the addition of vampires, most of the mythical beings I can think of have now made an appearance. The stage seems set for a grand finale...

Jared is the werewolf (Loren and Flame's younger brother). He was happy to find his mate at the end of book #3, but is now devastated because the drag
Lexi Ander
Jan 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
For two long, agonizing years Jared has lived without his mate Zongxian who had promised to return but didn’t. In a stroke of Murphy’s Luck, Jared meets his second mate and vampire, Tomas, who was sent to murder him and take the jewel Jared had been given to protect. It seems that vampire nation feel they are the only one that can have the amulet and let see, let’s kill all the Guardians when they take the pieces from them.

I have to admit I did a lot of talking to my kindle, huffed around the ho
Heather♥
Feb 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Everything about this book worked for me. The storyline kept me in suspense and I couldn't wait to see how they would overcome the obstacles involving Jared's new mates, his kidnapping and who would end up with the amulet Gaia's Spirit. I think it was learning more about the dragons and their society as well as the appearance of the vampires that kept me turning the pages. I loved the relationship between Jared, Zongxian and Tomas. These three strong men, previously living apart in different cou ...more
Peggy
Mar 05, 2011 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this latest installment of the Deadly Mates series. We have wolf shifter abandoned by his mate after one quick meeting, a vampire assassin commanded to kill our hero, and a dragon forced into hibernation with no way of communicating with his mate. Added to this mix magic amulets, powerful politics, and deadly enemies, and you have an entertaining novel of love, magic and hot sex.
So was this a deep novel? No... Did it keep my interest? Yes... Will I read the next one in the series the
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
originally posted at http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

I may not be able to pronounce some of their names, but I'll still remember these characters for a long time. Jared--easy name, Tomas--easy name again... but Zongxian, say that again! With such a difficult name, his character had to be explosive, and that he was, along with his other mates. I cannot pick just one because I loved all three of them for their own unique reason. I love Jared’s open heart and willingness to go with the punc
LynnMarie
Apr 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clare C's Review

Dragon’s Bloodmoon begins quickly, in the midst of a battle. Hyacinth does a spectacular job of introducing the characters and explaining the situation through the narrative without losing the momentum of the scene. This kind of writing skill draws you in and makes the novel difficult to put down. Hyacinth’s writing style borders on art. She wastes no words while still delivering a riveting story.

I’ll confess now that I haven’t read the first three novels in the series, a situat
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Whew! This series just gets better and better with every new book! I absolutely loved Dragon’s Bloodmoon. One of the best things about this series in my opinion is the variety of shifters. Usually with shifter books the mates are both the same type of shifter but not so with this lovely series from Ms. Hyacinth. You get the whole gamut of shifters here, including snake shifters, and I fully expect there will be a few more surprises in the books to come. The world building is excellent, and incre ...more
Ana
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
Meg Kinch
Jul 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this next installment in the Deadly Mates Series. I enjoyed it immensely, much better than the last book concerning the m/m/m relationship. This relationship seemed closer, more connected and I connected with these there better. Each character was very interesting and we were also introduced to some new people and new possibilities popped up. I can't wait for the next one. This one was so good and these seem to just get better. Definitely looking forward to it. Good work Scarlet ...more
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 rated it it was ok
typical Scarlet Hyacinth serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical Scarlet Hyacinth? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all serials by UNLESS motivated otherwise by markedly good/bad writing:
Scarlet Hyacinth
joyee flynn
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

i'd apologize for said halfa
Raji
Jan 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
What do you get if you put a Dragon, Vampire and a Werewolf together? Apparently, this book!

By the 4th book (i.e. this one) I was so invested in this series that I gasped and shook my fist couple of times at my screen. The fight scenes, the revelations and the twists were oh-so-delicious! I loved this series! Not once did I roll my eyes at any of the actions of the MCs. Can't wait to start the Spirit wolves series!
V
Jun 24, 2011 rated it liked it
This was my least favorite of the series, so much drama after drama...at the end I was rolling my eyes.
Will I read the next one in the series? if the next book is like this one. Hell no!!!
Marsha Spence
Feb 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-para
I'm really enjoying this series. Each installment just brings more of the story to life. The characters are likable and sympathetic. Looking forward to more!
Mark Phillips
Apr 03, 2011
Roni25
Apr 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • A Hunter's Desires (Tri-Omega Mates #6)
  • My Little Kitty (Purrfect Mates #2)
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed #4)
  • Unchaste (Phases #3)
  • Long, Lonely Howl
Scarlet Hyacinth was born in 1986, in a Romania still struggling under the weight of the communist regime. As a young girl, she started studying the English language and fell in love with books.
After a childhood spent devouring hundreds of pages of fantasy literature, Scarlet found her calling. While at uni, she discovered with the help of a dear friend that she had a knack for writing. The rest,
More about Scarlet Hyacinth...

Deadly Mates (5 books)
  • Moon's Sweet Poison (Deadly Mates #1)
  • Wings of Moonlight (Deadly Mates #2)
  • Spell of the Predator's Moon (Deadly Mates #3)
  • Moonlight Haven, Waves of Blood (Deadly Mates #5)