Start by marking “Meandering Mind” as Want to Read:
Meandering Mind

Meandering Mind

Like a walkabout of the mind To become whole we need to bring out what is inside of us. We have to risk going out on a limb, to express our inner selves, to share our gift with the world. What we hold inside is our salvation if we bring it out, if we lock it up inside ourselves it is our destruction. The energy must move and flow freely. It is why we are here - to dance in ...more
Published July 3rd 2010 by Divine Design (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Meandering Mind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meandering Mind

Start your review of Meandering Mind
Brenna
May 23, 2011 marked it as did-not-finish
I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway even though it isn't the type of book I normally read.

I found this a difficult book to read. I wasn't particularly interested in it, even as I went through it and some of the writing/grammar was awkward to read. It felt more like reading a transcript of one person talking to someone else, as opposed to the self-help book it is.

It seems to lean towards those looking for personal self-discovery, and self-discovery in their career as well. I didn't connect wi
Anref
May 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
My first Giveaway win from goodreads,[Book: Meandering Mind] book that full of different ideas....I found this very interesting esp. most of the ideas is about self respect and achieving personal happiness..People just need to learn how to express it...Happiness is related to your personal values and the choices you make in your daily life.
Avry15
Feb 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
originally appeared on:Bookshelf Confessions

This book is another one I’ve read which is far different from the YA books I usually submerged myself into, even different from novels. So to anyone reading this review, this book is fiction and I’d based my review like on every other fiction book I’d read.

This is the personal views, thoughts, experiences, beliefs, insecurities, and actions of the author about self-discovery, and descriptions of social organization. But most of the topics are about s
Debbie
Jun 19, 2011 rated it did not like it
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book as part of a Goodreads Giveaway. I am still very thankful for being chosen, but unfortunately my review is not a positive one.

This book is about self-discovery, and a description of social organization. Eva tells us early on that she is including ideas that may seem uncomfortable to some, and not traditional. She includes her own experiences during her career and life time as a method of proving her points about her own personal point of view of the connections between peop
Gunjot
Jul 02, 2011 rated it it was ok
Learning through this book comes naturally. It's a collection of thoughts, beliefs, insecurities, experiences and actions of the author, many of which we can relate to in one way or the other. It actually comes pretty close to reading someone's personal diary!
Personally speaking, the sections on spirituality and therapy sessions put me off, but then I'm sure many people would love to know more about such things.
All in all, an easy read. Mostly gentle, occasionally boring and sporadically inspi
Harvinder
May 23, 2011 rated it liked it
This book is obviously based on the personal views of the writer- what she thinks and have experienced but the best part is that it gives you small invaluable advices here and there which maybe no one can give you 'coz they are so trivial but they mean so much in real life.
Since they have come with life experience so they are something definitely to look forward to from someone like me who has in her early 20s.
Carla Herbert
Jun 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
I received this book in a GoodReads contest.
I truly appreciated the unique view the author has of how we should be caring and interacting with mankind. The unique philosophies presented were truly thought provoking and will hopefully compliment our journey towards self-enlightenment. I appreciated the way the author presented her ideas so that they can be implemented in numerous settings. I believe that anyone dealing with people in any situation should have a copy of this book as a resource.
Jackie
Nov 06, 2015 rated it did not like it
Touted as a thought building exercise to re-evaluate your life, your journey, and/or your goal, Meandering Mind is more about Dillner's experience than how to achieve your own goal. At times, pure drivel, other times, common sense (or nonsense), the writing is scattered and boring.

Thank you to GoodReads FirstReads, Divine Design, and Dillner for this ARC.
Marjolein
Jun 08, 2011 rated it did not like it
READ IN ENGLISH

I received a copy for free via First Reads on GR

Unfortunately, it didn't work for me at all. I have to conclude this is not my kind of book.
Shannon
May 23, 2011 rated it did not like it
It wasn't what I thought it was. To me it seemed like a weird journal.

*I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.*
May 20, 2011
Susan
Neelam Sharma
Eva Dillner
Apr 15, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Eva Dillner
Apr 15, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Valentina
Debbie Kennedy
Lauren Willshire
Rics
May 17, 2011
I write, I paint, I travel… and occasionally do an exhibition or workshop, somewhere in the world