Start by marking “All Men Are Rogues” as Want to Read:
All Men Are Rogues

All Men Are Rogues

3.33  ·  Rating details ·  72 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Sari Robins pens another fast–paced, richly romantic Regency historical in a style that combines a certain liveliness, creativity and emotion, all of which are sure to delight romance fans.

Compelled by her dying father, a spy for His Majesty's service, to complete his last mission, Miss Evelyn Amherst finds herself embroiled in a dangerous world of treachery and betrayal.
Published May 5th 2009 by HarperCollins e-books (first published July 29th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about All Men Are Rogues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Men Are Rogues

Ariel
Oct 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Why have I not been reading romance novels all my life?
Trudy Miner
When Evelyn Amherst came to London, she had one thought, to carry out her dying father's last wish and leave the country as fast as possible. Unknown to her however, she was labeled as a traitor simply because her father was suspected as being a traitor by Colonel Wheaton, head of England's spy agency. He wanted Justin Barclay, marquis of Rawlings, Earl of Hatteford to assume his rightful title and wow her then kill her if she is indeed a traitor. Once Evelyn met Justin's mother, Justin didn't s ...more
Scoyphenson
The characters and plot were good; everyone was believable and the story had some unforeseen twists. The problem that has me questioning whether I will read another of this author's books is the widespread misuse of words. For example: the repeated use of "quibbled" when "quipped" was clearly the correct word. I am willing to try another title, but if the problem recurs Ms. Robins and I will probably part ways.
Denise
Jun 22, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance readers.
A good romance to be sure. Evelyn is untrusting, wary, and determined to be unconventional. As a daughter of a diplomat/spy for England, she ignores offers of aid as she struggles to do her father's dying wish. Deception is rampant, as characters all move by their own separate motives desparate to get to their own goals as they do their best to knowingly or unknowingly make things harder for one another without care.
Eliza Baum
This book was pretty good. More like 3.5 stars. The hero and heroine were likeable, their challenges were believable, and the resolution was satisfying. I thought the bad guy's goal was a bit silly and out of left field, but the spy intrigue was fun. Nothing that would make me run out and buy all of this author's books, but it was an enjoyable few hours.
Marianne
First time with this author. Read it as a filler for distraction. Lot of clichés, kind of annoying. But I might read more books by Robins.
Wench
I finished this to see how much of a train wreck it could become. The answer? GINORMOUS. I can't even be mad, I'm so bewildered at this nonsense.
**Sognatrice di libri**
Una lettura piacevole, scorrevole e poco impegnativa per passare un po' di tempo senza impegno.
Tabetha Waite
I didn't finish this book as I thought it started out rather slow with characters that I couldn't quite connect with.
Mary
Aug 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spies, duty, love, betrayal, and loyalty - all come together for and exciting tale that keeps the reader guessing.
Jana
Mary
rated it did not like it
Dec 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Sari Robins was born and raised in New York, married a Southern gentleman, and lives with her family in Georgia. She is a tax attorney with a Masters at Laws in Taxation. Before changing careers, Sari worked for Delta Air Lines and a premiere tax advocacy trade association.

In 2000 Sari realized that deep inside her beat the heart of an author. Now, while using her legal skills to navigate the bus
More about Sari Robins...