Start by marking “Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!” as Want to Read:
Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!

Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  172 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Like men, women also can ejaculate, enhancing and intensifying their sexual pleasure. In an open, positive style, Deborah Sundahl presents information about female ejaculation including scientific findings, anatomical illustrations, historical accounts, a chapter on how men can help their female partners to ejaculate, and women's and men's experiences collected during the ...more
Published January 1st 2011 by Hunter House Publishers (first published March 24th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot

Mike
Jun 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you don't care what your woman tells her friends about you after yall have sex, you don't need to read this book. Otherwise, it behooves you to pay attention to this book.
HeavyReader
Jun 21, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who want to explore female ejaculation and/or the G-spot
This book will tell you everything you want and need to know about female ejaculation and the G-spot.

The author believes that every woman is capable of ejaculation and shares exercises and techniques to help make it happen.

Highly recommended.
Bonnie
Dec 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book as a precursor to my human sexuality course that begins next Monday. It's interesting to see the history behind such an integral part to female sexuality, that has been (and still is) shunned for so long. It will also be interesting to see the difference between what this book teaches and what my textbook teaches. Something tells me it will have a very different (and much more conservative) view of things.
Monica
Oct 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
First half - 3 stars. Second half - 4 stars.
So i give this an average of 3.5 stars.

Another informative read. Oh,....and I now cannot refer to anyone with the nickname "squirt" ever again. lol.
Greg
The absolute best book available on the topic of female ejaculation!
Incredulous Harrumpherous
Jul 25, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: The sex positive.
Shelves: positively
Don't knock it until you've tried it... because then I'm sure you'll want to try it again.
Ruby Madden
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sexuality
Truly amazing book that helped me understand my G-Spot and how to Squirt. With some patience and practice, I learned how to achieve the squirt-gasm. :P
Stephen
Okay, I have to admit that when I picked this one off the shelve I thought maybe it was going to be, you know, just your "mother's orgasm book." And who would want that? No offense. I just didn't want to read it if it was going to be like that okay? Your mom and I are finished and that's all that needs to be said about on that topic. Well, anyway, the fine print on the cover sure set me straight. In the end I found this to be absolutely nothing like your mother's orgasm book. Although, man, if y ...more
Kay Baird
May 19, 2010 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Sundahl is one of my heroes: a pioneer in female sexuality since she cofounded and published of On Our Backs, a women's erotica magazine voted one of the 10 most influential magazines of the 1980s. OOb unveiled women's fantasies, introduced sex toys and roleplaying to a larger audience, and encouraged women's communication of their erotic selves. Today Sundahl continues vital sex education through workshops, best-selling videos, and university lectures.
Pete
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Being OB/Gyn, I understand the G spot, but surprisingly even today many guys do not understand or pay as much attention to their partner's super sensory spots.

Minimally, males should read this guide, interesting book. Gal's could articulate to their mates the spots to focus on.

Great book!
Christian Palmer
Jumps back and forth between highly technical anatomy and extremely cheesy new age glurge, sometimes within the same paragraph. The former is dry but useful, while the latter is flowery and asinine. Still, not a bad read if you can separate the two.
Alicia Utter
Rate 7

Inspection on female pleasure in bed. I read this book more to find out about the G-spot, and I found it very insightful.

Lots of tips, and lots of information for me. I found a lot of the information useful.

Paul/Jen
Beth
every person should know about this, and this book is a great place to start with the how's and why's
Angela
Dec 09, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting. This book can help women to "get in touch" (literally and figuratively) with their body.
Geet
Feb 02, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
How to read it???
Drhollykreider
Two thumbs way up! Well technically it was a different appendage, and it didn't belong to me, but still rave reviews twice over...
Mateusz
Feb 03, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex: The Most Complete Sex Manual Ever Written
  • Anal Pleasure & Health: A Guide for Men and Women
  • The Ultimate Guide to Fellatio: How to Go Down on a Man and Give Him Mind-Blowing Pleasure
  • The Clitoral Truth: The Secret World at Your Fingertips
  • The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women
  • I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide
  • The Multi-Orgasmic Woman
  • Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women
  • A Hand in the Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting
  • The Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability: For All of Us Who Live with Disabilities, Chronic Pain, and Illness
  • The Big O: How to Have Them, Give Them, and Keep Them Coming
  • The Whole Lesbian Sex Book: A Passionate Guide for All of Us
  • Sex for One: The Joy of Selfloving
  • The Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices
  • Guide to Getting It On!
  • Sensuous Magic: A Guide for Adventurous Lovers