Start by marking “Black Rose Alice, Tome 4 (Black Rose Alice #4)” as Want to Read:
Black Rose Alice, Tome 4 (Black Rose Alice #4)

Black Rose Alice, Tome 4 (Black Rose Alice #4)

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  112 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Après la disparition de Léo, Kaï et Reiji redoublent d'attention pour emporter le cœur d'Alice. Mais Dimitri, qui s'était effacé devant Léo, ne compte pas laisser le champ libre aux jumeaux. C'est alors qu'Alice découvre le journal intime d'une mystérieuse jeune fille qui va lui dévoiler le passé du ténébreux Dimitri. Lentement, les liens passés et présents s'entremêlent p ...more
Published May 12th 2011 by Kazé Editions (first published September 16th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Black Rose Alice, Tome 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Rose Alice, Tome 4

Online Eccentric Librarian

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

By this fourth book in the series, I had hoped for more character development. Instead, with the focus on Dimitri's past here, we get even more reasons why Alice should avoid the vampires. Admittedly, I had a hard time liking any of the characters - Dimitri is still a lifeless board, Maximilian sullen, and Alice petulant. The promise of the earlier volumes has failed to materialize.

Story: Alice finds a diary from the 192
Sylwia (Wish Fulfillment)
There is a fine line between discussing a unique point of view and inflicting a unique point of view onto others. I felt that the author put more of her own values into this volume than the others, but I could be wrong. I found myself disappointed in this volume and struggled to get back into the story between chapters 18 and 19. I am still going to finish this, because it is very unique and entertaining, and because this mangaka continues to be one of my favorites.
Marcia
Oct 06, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: uf-pnr, manga
3.5 stars... I waited impatiently for this volume. Alice finds an intriguing journal and shows her jealous side. Will start vol 5 just as soon as I can get it in my hot little hands.
Judy (Geeky Reading)
~3.5/5

Firstly, I have to say that, after it being a while between volumes for me, seeing all the swallowing of insects again creeps me out. It makes me all squeamish, and gross. Ugh. Plus, it’s so detailed!

Aside from that, this was a great volume.

Alice finds a diary and learns about a person in a similar position to her from Dimitri’s past. It makes her thinks differently about him. And then we find out what Leo was really doing with Toko before he died, and it makes sense. It even makes me a li
ArdnAskelA
Feb 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Un aperçu de la "procréation" et un peu plus sur l'histoire personnelle de Dimitri. (Que demander de plus ?) L'histoire "actuelle" n'avance pas tellement dans ce tome, mais avoir un aperçu du passé permet mieux de comprendre le présent. ;)
Selena
Wow, that was... both beautiful and absolutely terrifying.

Just as vampires should be.
Tina Bartholoma
rated it did not like it
Apr 10, 2017
rated it it was ok
Oct 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
320741
Mizushiro Setona (水城 せとな or 水城雪可奈) is a popular manga-ka (Japanese comics creator) who started out in the dōjinshi (self published manga) circles. Her first real dabble in the world of creating manga was in 1985 when she participated in the publication of a dōjinshi. She remained active in the dōjinshi world until her debut in 1993 with the short single "Fuyu ga Owarou Toshiteita" (Winter Was Endi ...more
More about Setona Mizushiro...

Black Rose Alice (6 books)
  • Black Rose Alice, Tome 1 (Black Rose Alice #1)
  • 黒薔薇アリス 2 [Kurobara Alice] (Black Rose Alice, #2)
  • 黒薔薇アリス 3 [Kurobara Alice] (Black Rose Alice, #3)
  • Black Rose Alice, Tome 5 (Black Rose Alice, #5)
  • Black Rose Alice, Tome 6 (Black Rose Alice, #6)