Start by marking “Blood Eternal (Awakened by Blood, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blood Eternal (Awakened by Blood, #3)

(Awakened By Blood #3)

Despite the growing passion that unites them, all is not well between Elizabeth and Saloman. She refuses to follow him as he builds his influence among the human population and consolidates his rule over the vampire world. A shocking revolt is just the latest crisis that's call him away.

But under Saloman's regime, vampires have become less concerned with secrecy. And
Published October 4th 2011 by NAL Signet Eclipse

To ask other readers questions about Blood Eternal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Eternal

Start your review of Blood Eternal (Awakened by Blood, #3)
Moira & Mina Naveen
Feb 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Blood. Sex. Elizabeth.

'He looked as if he knew everything...and cared for nothing...'

Blood Eternal, the final in Marie Treanor's Awakened By Blood series, may well be my favorite of the three. Treanor first introduced us to her wonderful heroine, Elizabeth Silk, in her novel, Blood On Silk. It was within those pages that we had our first taste of the sexiest vampire overlord this Broad has ever encountered - the last of the ancients, Saloman. Treanor maintained danger, suspense, and questions
Mihaela
Originally posted on http://mikkysworldofbooks.blogspot.fr...

Third and final installment in the Awakened by Blood series, Blood Eternal is the epic conclusion of Saloman and Elizabeth story.

We’ve seen them meet, fall in love and fall apart and now they’ll have to decide if they’re ready to build a life together or go their separate ways.

Saloman has brought the vampires together but there are still those who won’t follow his rules. His relationship with Elizabeth is still uncertain and the
Caroline
Oct 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
What kind of idiot changes the format and design of the third book in a trilogy?

Blood on Silk and Blood Sin, the first two books of Marie Treanor's Awakened by Blood trilogy, were published in trade size with stunning artwork on smooth silky paper, a delight to handle and behold.

When I opened the parcel containing my copy of Blood Eternal I was stunned to find a mass-marketing edition with a dreadful generic cover that could have been used for almost any romance novel. Lined up on my bookshelf,
Shelley
Expected publication: October 4th 2011 - 3rd book in the Awakened By Blood Trilogy
Katya
Oct 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampire
Karielle at Books à la Mode
Feb 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog
In the midst of Saloman's tumultuous, forbidden romance with the wickedly smart and vulnerably human Elizabeth Silk, there is one thing on the powerful Ancient's mind: to see the world change, to see the vampires be brought out to the open and live in the human world. His strategy is carefully calculated and involves the gradual education of humans in order to achieve tolerance and cooperation, but his Ancient cousin, Luk's unexpected awakening, may veer him off his path.

I absolutely devoured
Johanna
May 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Blood Eternal
(Awakened by Blood, Book #3)
by Marie Treanor

Genre: Paranormal Romance | Fantasy | Historic

Secrets don't disappear after seduction ... Elizabeth Silk is struggling to reconcile her passion for the vampire overlord Saloman and her allegiance to the vampire hunters. When a shocking vampire revolt calls Saloman away from her, she refuses to follow him. To make matters worse, Saloman's beloved cousin Luk has been found and awakened by one of his greatest enemies. Frenzied with
Bookaholics
Oct 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
Blood Eternal by Marie Treanor
Paranormal Romance -Oct. 4th, 2011
4 stars

Blood Eternal is the third and last book in the ‘Awakened by Blood’ trilogy. The whole series follow the romantic relationship between Elizabeth Silk, an academic/graduate student, who accidentally awakened the greatest vampire ever known to mankind, Saloman. (Due to its complexity, this is not a recommended stand-alone read; it is best if you start at the very first book and work your way to the last one.)

Elizabeth Silk has
Cocktails and Books
Oct 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour, paranormal
Elizabeth has her Ph.D, her teaching position at St. Andrews University is about to end, and she's sitting on a job offer from a university in Budapest wondering if she should take it. She'd be closer to Saloman, but she's not sure he wants her there or if she'd appear to clingy. On the other hand, she'd be closer to her hunter friends and could continue doing some odd jobs for them.

One of her odd jobs takes her to an Army hospital where she visits an injured soldier who tells her a story of
Katherine McCarthy
My Thoughts

This 3rd and final installment of the Awakened by Blood trilogy continues with Dante’s quest for power. After Elizabeth convinces Saloman to spare Dante’s life in the previous Blood Sin, the decision haunts them. Dante is alive and still hell bent on becoming a vampire in order to achieve the power he craves with a new plan.

Dante awakens Luk - Saloman’s maker, cousin and friend - who Saloman was forced to kill 300 years ago after his fall into insanity. Luk is unhappy and confused
Michelle
Oct 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
My thoughts:
Now, to be asked to review an entire series, at least the first time, is a little daunting. The publisher was aces about sending the books out ASAP. (Side note: I definitely dug holding a book again! However, my Nook has been glaring at me for weeks...I am torn between two lovers.) All I could think was "What if it's crap and I have to wear waders through all three books??" *coughTheGirlWithTheDragonTattoocough* Look, that book scarred me and I haven't let it go yet.

But no worries,
Natalie
Oct 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, the more I blog the more surprised I seem to get with each book I read. I really lived a very sheltered life within my world of books, I usually didn't go outside of my favorite authors and was quite happy to stay there, and then one day I finished the book I was reading and went to my shelf to get another and low and behold every obsessed readers nightmare.........my shelf was empty lol. I didn't have anymore books to read. So I said to myself "Away to the Internet to see if one ...more
Michelle Greathouse
Sep 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
Blood Eternal is the third installment in the Awakened By Blood series by Marie Treanor and a Paranormal Romance from Signet Eclipse.

Book Blurb:

Everything comes to light someday...

To make matters worse, Saloman’s beloved cousin Luk has been found and awakened by one of his greatest
Jody
Oct 18, 2011 rated it liked it
This is another intriguing installment in the Awakened by Blood series and with it being the final release there's a lot going on to reach the conclusion. The storyline is full of political issues amongst the vampires, a new and very dangerous vampire being unleashed, and the recurring battle between hunters and vampires. As if all these battles weren't enough, there's the continuing relationship between Elizabeth Silk and her vampire lover Salomon which is still going through some rough times.

Marsha
Mar 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adult lovers of Paranormal Mysteries
The previous two books in the Awakened by Blood trilogy has all been leading to this and this ("Blood Eternal") is apocalytic. Elizabeth is finishing up her last months at the University and contemplating her future. She must move on and to where? She has applied for a one year position as a guest lecturer in Bedapest; but, she is concern that living on Saloman's home turf might make her seem clingy and needy.

Meanwhile, Saloman is off in Peru evacuating a tribe from a massive earthquake. He is
Lauren
4 Stars

Synopsis
The discord between the vampire factions continues with the awakening of Saloman's cousin Luk. While he may be the only one capable of stopping Saloman from consolidating his power over the human and vampire communities, his destructive plans may be even worse and Elizabeth and the other hunters must decide whether to trust Saloman and join forces to stop Luk and his minions.

Review
A mostly satisfying conclusion to the series although something feels a tad off.

Donna
Oct 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011-books-read
This is a great book. Its a worthy conclusion to the trilogy. I can only hope we get to meet these characters again soon. I have been hooked since I read the first book. They are well-written and fast paced with great characters that you really get to know and enjoy.

Elizabeth and Saloman have an unusual relationship. Both have the power to really hurt or kill the other, even know Elizabeth is human. By this point we have watched their relationship evolve over the course of the first 2 books. But
Elaine White
For me, this was the best in the series. I waned a little reading Book 2, when it was all in NY, but not with this one.

It was beautiful from beginning to end. Saloman and Elizabeth's relationship was solid and more special than ever. I absolutely hate these soppy romance girls who fight their attraction to the Big Bad guy in the book, vampire or not, and then suddenly give in in the end. I think Elizabeth's journey, of learning about him, accepting and then shying away is much more realistic.
Anna
Oct 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-books
This was such an interesting character driven book and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to meet Elizabeth Silk and Saloman. I hadn't read the other books in the series (yet) so at first I didn't quite understand the depth of their feelings and I thought their relationship strange. My initial impression of Saloman was that he was a rude, brutish vampire, but that falls away as you continue to read the book. His behavior is fitting for one so old, ancient really, and he struggles with the ...more
Mara
Sep 14, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr, urban-fantasy
3 1/2 stars

The final instalment of the Awakened by Blood trilogy keep the suspense until the end: will they be a new Romeo and Juliet? Will humanity fall under the vampires' control?

The plot evolves around vamps politics and, as in the second book, around Elisabeth, who's torn between Salomon and the hunters.

I felt that Luk was never really a villain worth of the page he was written on. Too unsubstantial to be up to par to Salomon or the hunters.

I felt also there were a few weak links in the
Stephanie  G
Salomon’s cousin has been awaken and now the hunters will need to except his help if they want to have any hope of winning the war Luk has waged against them. As much as it pains him Salomon will put his cousin back to rest. Knowing he should have killed the greedy senator when he had a chance, now he has awakened Luk and is after his beautiful Elizabeth. He knows he would be lost without her, she is everything to him.
Elizabeth straddles the two worlds. On one hand she wants to do good in the
Tishia (Paperback Opinion)
Nov 13, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
Blood Eternal is the third book in Marie Treanor's Awakened by Blood series. In this book, Saloman's cousin Luk has been awakened. Saloman is the one who killed him so needless to say, Luk is out for revenge. Elizabeth still struggles between her love for Saloman and her duty as a vampire hunter.

First I have to say how bothered I am about the appearance of the book. It's a different size from the rest, and the cover doesn't look like it belongs in the same series at all. I do understand that
Stacy
Reviewed by http://urbanfantasyinvestigations.blo...

Even after everything that has happened Elizabeth is still a bit torn between duty and love. Her and Soloman are made for each other and that has been apparent since book one. Elizabeth has always held herself a bit back and talked her self out of taking the needed steps to make the relationship work. BLOOD ETERNAL turns all that around and brings them together much more closely then they have beem. There is some fantastic action and suspense
Stacy
Oct 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
reviewed by http://urbanfantasyinvestigations.blo...

Cindy
Nov 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Oh Marie...I love how the prior two books built and built a marvelous story line that EXPLODES into an action packed, romance. With gathering evil forces joining to replace all the good that Saloman has built up over the year of his awakening with chaos and war. The Vampire Hunters NEED to open to having advice and help from Saloman and his allies. But will long held prejudices keep them from rescue and cause the death of the one woman he could love for eternity? And how long does Elizabeth ...more
Natalie Ram
Dec 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I thought about giving this book a four but I'm still coming away from this series having loved it so I decided that wasn't fair. It seems like the author dropped the ball on the delicious tension between Elizabeth and Solomon that was so juicy in the first two books. In this book the both seemed like awkward teenagers. I liked where the characters seemed to be heading and I wouldn't have been disappointed with more books.
Michelle(Chelle) aka Nightshade - Cake Whisperer
I really loved this series and as a book I thought this was a great installment. I loved the way the characters grew together and I liked the supporting characters as well. This is a new author for me but I would definitely read something from Ms Treanor again.
M.ri.n.
Apr 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Marilyn
Dec 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was able to stand-alone for me, though I had not read the first two books of the trilogy. The list of characters at the front of the book brought me up-to-speed quickly. This was an action packed book and held my interest. I expect to read more of Marie Treanor's books in the future.
Amber
Jan 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-i-love
i really really loved this series! i don't even know what else to say except, i want more NOW! honestly though, does anyone know if a fourth book is coming out. it seemed like the story could've concluded at where this book ended but i want more so badly.
Marie Treanor's Vampires Are Back! 1 4 Oct 05, 2011 09:03AM
Book Bloggers Ano...: Blood Eternal Giveaway (closes Oct 11) 1 2 Oct 04, 2011 05:25AM
Free Book Giveaway: Blood Eternal Giveaway (closes Oct 11) 1 2 Oct 04, 2011 05:23AM
Special Guest Blogger - Marie Treanor 1 2 Oct 02, 2011 05:36AM

• Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1)
  • Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2)
  • Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega #4)
  • Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3)
  • River Marked (Mercy Thompson, #6)
  • Burn Bright (Alpha & Omega, #5; Mercy Thompson World - Complete, #15)
  • Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson, #7)
  • Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8)
  • Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9)
  • Silver (Silver #1)
  • Reflected (Silver #3)
  • Tarnished (Silver #2)
  • Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy, #4)
  • Gifted Thief (Highland Magic, #1)
  • Storm Cursed (Mercy Thompson, #11)
  • Bitten (Otherworld, #1)
  • Corrigan Lust (Corrigan, #5)
  • Beyond the Darkness (Darkness, #3)
Marie Treanor lives in Scotland with her eccentric husband and three much-too-smart children. Having grown bored with city life, she resides these days in a picturesque village by the sea where she is lucky enough to enjoy herself avoiding housework and writing sensual stories of paranormal romance and fantasy.

You can find out more about Marie and her books on her website: www.MarieTreanor.com.

Awakened By Blood (4 books)
  • Blood Song (Awakened By Blood, #0.5)
  • Blood on Silk (Awakened by Blood, #1)
  • Blood Sin (Awakened by Blood, #2)
“He lifted her and entered her body in one swift, gliding movement that shattered the remnants of her resistance. 'Blood and sex and Elizabeth,' he said inside her head. 'Bastard, can't you even say hello?' He detached his teeth from her neck and flicked his tongue over the wound to heal it. His burning gaze lifted to hers. 'Hello,' he said huskily, and took her mouth.” 2 likes