Start by marking “Under Town (Edgar & Ellen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Under Town (Edgar & Ellen, #3)

Under Town

(Edgar & Ellen #3)

Have Edgar & Ellen met their mischievous match? The stars of Nicktoons animated series descend into the sewers to find out.

Someone is tormenting the fine people of Nod's Limbs--and for once, it's not Edgar & Ellen! A new prankster is one step ahead of the twins, making mischief all over town. To discover the identity of this daring new foe, Edgar & Ellen must
Published October 4th 2004 by Simon & Schuster Children's (first published October 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Under Town, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under Town

Start your review of Under Town (Edgar & Ellen, #3)
Erin *Proud Book Hoarder*
Started out slightly dull but grew better. Cute, cute little thing. The drawings are scarce but fun in a gothic childish way. Think of Nightmare before Christmas kind of thing. I did laugh aloud a few times, humorous moments especially when things really got going. Easy to visualize what was going on from the writing style. The characters were fun and easy for adults and children alike to latch on to. The story was complex and complicated enough to be daring, original, and makes this fill up ...more
Amy
Mar 03, 2012 rated it liked it
These are so cute.
Aleetha
Dec 28, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, children
Seakan tak pernah merasa lelah ataupun puas, Edgar & Ellen kembali menyusun rencana yang tak kalah gelap dibanding semua kekacauan yang telah mereka timbulkan saat parade besar-besaran dilaksanakan di Nod’s Limbs beberapa waktu lalu. Mengandalkan Pemakaman Gadget, mereka selalu menemukan benda yang berguna yang dibutuhkan dalam merealisasikan ide-ide gila yang dituliskan Edgar dalam beberapa lembar kertas.

Rasa bersalah tak sekalipun muncul diwajah keduanya. Yang ada hanyalah senyum pertanda
Keera
May 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is the best one yet. There were more twists than I expected and I actually felt suspense, which so far as been something missing from the series to me.

Of course, it still bothers me when they torment Pet, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to go ahead and buy Pet's Revenge.

Also, I do really wish they would change out of those footie pajamas. Something about them tramping around in the sewers (albeit relatively clean ones) and not changing afterwords makes me itch a little. But I suppose
Derek
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gözen Durmus
Kitabı nasıl kategorize edeceğimi bilemedim. Çocuk hikayesi mi yoksa fantastik, gençlere hitap eden bir yeni nesil basit bir hikaye mi anlamadım. Okurken akmadı ve beni kendine bağlayamadı.
Victor Heranz
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soy muy fan.
Patricia Kaniasty
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love these stories. This is one of the better ones. Cute and funny.
Methoni School Library
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Είναι πάρα πολύ ωραίο και πολύ ενδιαφέρον.
Ε., 12 ετών
Simon Yu
Nov 14, 2010 rated it liked it
This book is about a new woman copycat prankster named "The Mason" and she is copying Edgar and Ellen's plan to make the town, Nod's Limb miserable. My opinion in this book is that it is a great book because it is not that hard to understand the details and you can predict what will happen next. In addition, there are a lot of actions and good descriptions in the book that makes the book amazing. The genre for this book is fantasy fiction mixed with adventure. I like reading these types of books ...more
Ashley Diller
I read the book Edgar and Ellen Under Town by Charles Ogden. The book is about twins named Edgar and Ellen and they live in a ten story house alone because their parents left them and haven't returned back.

I loved this book because of all of the adventure they have with no parents. I also loved this book because I can relate to Edgar and Ellen for some reason probably because they are so adventurous and funny. I also I loved when they made a catapult and they never gave up until they exceeded.
Christopher Obert
Mar 29, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2010
The twisted twins find out that their plans in “Tourist Trap” did not work out quite as well as they hoped. The hotel is still planned to be built on the junk yard lot! Edgar & Ellen need to make new plans to stop the construction and quick, but someone is already doing that. Who could this mysterious person be and why are they stealing all of Edgar & Ellen’s plans and gadgets? The only clue is hidden below ground Under Town!
Kimberly Ann
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is dark humor for children and it's funny...I laughed so much.

The mayor wants to take over Edgar & Ellen's home...condemn it and turn it into a Community Redevelopment project.

Scheming against the town people (as always) Edgar & Ellen find a way to save their home and discredit the Mayor.
Matahati
Nov 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Petualangan menakjubkan dua bocah nakal yang kehilangan orangtua.Menegangkan sekaligus menghibur. Benar-benar cerdas.---Majalah Hai

Petualangan imajinasi yang SERU!!! Edgar & Ellen membawa beragam peristiwa aneh & tempat eksptis ke dalam benak kita. keterlaluan untuk dilewatkan!---Aming(selebriti)
Nex G.
Is a cartoon show in a book about how the major stole the twins
pet and hide it underground so they take on an adventure to save it.
Zoe
Jun 18, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
probaly the most hilarous book i have ever read
Holly M.
Aug 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Maggie
I love Edgar & Ellen!!!!!
Lauren
Oct 26, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i havent finished this book yet but i hear that it is a really good book and edgar and ellen are very mischeivious.
Lindsay
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book more than the first two in the series.
Madeline
very good
Steven
Oct 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: charles-ogden
Once again this one was fun and quirky as the last two...I so badly want to get the next 3.
Nadya
D'oh!!! Gw gak suka anak kecil yang jahat. Tingkah E&E sudah termasuk dalam kategori "Jahat" daripada "Nakal".
Carlos bahamundi
May 28, 2010 is currently reading it
the mayor is about to build his monstrous knightlorian hotel right next door.
Kait
Jan 30, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
If I had these books growing up, I would have read them every night. I love the twins and their little evil schemes that never really turn out the way they plan them! :)
Zayinatun
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: za
cerita kenakalan edgar dan ellen sungguh sangat jenaka seperti biasanya. Seolah-olah mereka cerdik, tapi mereka hanya dua anak nakal
Mya
Dec 16, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everybody
youll never believ what they do.
Owlboyle
Great story. The French toast fiasco did not stop the Mayor from his designs to build a new hotel. Edgar & Ellen soon find they have a new battle to fight and more mysyteries to solve.
Dyah
Hmm... the plot is getting thicker.
I'm starting to feel sorry for the twins...
Nicola
Jul 31, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-audio-books
Another road trip listen. Cute, but not compelling enough for us to seek put the rest of the series.
Louise Bendall
Oct 24, 2012 rated it liked it
Edgar & Ellen attempt mischief & mayhem while in their pajamas.

• The Spiderwick Chronicles Box Set (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #1-5)
  • Kaşağı
  • Hana's Suitcase: A True Story
  • Ole og Koglefolket (Koglefolket, #1)
  • Tissemyrens bid: Antboy 1
  • Karlas Kabale
  • Roselill og den lille dragen (Roselill, #3)
  • Operation Skæbnespil
  • Karla og Katrine
  • Roselil og hendes venner (Roselil og hendes venner, #1)
  • Roselill og blomsterkrigen (Roselill, #2)
  • Maskefald
  • More Tales to Chill Your Bones (Scary Stories #3)
  • More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (Scary Stories, #2)
  • Çalıkuşu
  • The Final Warning (Maximum Ride, #4)
  • Shadow House (3 Book Series)
  • The Giver Quartet (The Giver, #1-4)
Charles Ogden is the pen name used by a collection of authors at Star Farm Productions for the Edgar & Ellen book series for children and young adults. The pen name is credited with nine books (with a tenth upcoming), published by both Tricycle Press, and more recently, Simon & Schuster.

Edgar & Ellen (6 books)
  • Rare Beasts (Edgar & Ellen, #1)
  • Tourist Trap (Edgar & Ellen, #2)
  • Pet's Revenge (Edgar & Ellen, #4)
  • High Wire (Edgar & Ellen, #5)
  • Nod's Limbs (Edgar & Ellen, #6)