Start by marking “Tono (Basque, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tono (Basque, #2)

Tono (Basque #2)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  120 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
In the aftermath of Mick Henley’s death, his two lovers, Paul Alcott and Tono Garat, find themselves at odds. Tono has rejected Paul on the pretext that the public will find out about their love affair, thus tarnishing Mick’s memory; the reality is that Tono fears Paul will lose interest in him because they’re not intellectual equals. Tono’s fear is compounded when Mick’s ...more
Published January 14th 2011 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Tono, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tono

Gina

In this book we witness Tono and Paul coming together and forming their own relationship without Mick. OMG Mick! I loved him, I miss him so much! This is another book that grabbed ahold of my heart and didn't let go. I absolutely loved this series! onto the next and last! *sniff sniff*
Jenre
Jan 17, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, contemporary, romance
I really enjoyed Loving Edits, despite its sad premise and I was looking forward to reading this book and seeing whether Paul and Tono could work things out without the presence of Mick. The story begins a few month’s after Mick’s death from ALS. After the funeral, Tono had been unable to cope and had pushed Paul away and now the two men are living in different countries and not speaking to one another. Paul receives a manuscript written by Mick just before he died along with a letter asking Pau ...more
Tara
I liked this book, not as much as the first in the series, but it was still quite good. It began just a few months after the first one with the two remaining men dealing with the lose of Mick. I was hoping for more of a transition book. You know the two men dealing with losing their lover, and then making the transition to their own solo relationship, and in this regard it felt just a touch off. I can't put my finger on what was wrong, I just felt like the men who had loved Mick so fiercely sudd ...more
Lisa
This book takes place several months after Micks death and Toño and Paul are struggling to be together without the glue that was Mick.
I'm glad that this book starts as it does after Mick's death, I am not sure that I would have been able to read that.
Paul and atone are struggling to be together and this second book follows them as they start out on their lives together.
It's a great book and I think I probably liked it a little more than book 1.
Marsha Spence
Mar 13, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was terribly afraid that Tono wasn't going to get it together and very glad that he and Paul were able to work things out. They grew so much thru this tale. Loved it!
Adara
Jan 08, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Do not read this series out of order. This is book 2 of 3.

It's actually 3.5 stars. I think I liked Loving Edits more just because there was more raw emotion due to the situation. It was a good continuation, though. I thought it brought things together well because you really did have to wonder what was going to happen to them once the glue that seemingly held Tono and Paul together finally disappeared.

I felt the characters stayed fairly true to themselves from the original story and found the r
Leah
Lidia
May 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mickie was really an extraordinary man, he loved Tone and Paul and knew that their would fallen in love, but the two haven't much in common but the memory of their beloved. But their are in love and they want their relationship functions and especially that it is only them and so they have to say goodbye to Mickie and move on . A tribute to Spain and its culture and traditions, a beautiful love story, full of emotion, touching and involving..
Wendy Ann
3.5 stars. The first book was better for me because of all the raw emotion that was evident due to the situation. This one started with a punch – a reminder of where the first book left off, but then settled into something easier on the nerves. I think this book really highlighted Paul’s selfishness, but between Tono and Baxter they were able to open his eyes. And Baxter, you sly devil…
Bookbee
A good follow-up to Loving Edits. Although I did want to knock Paul and Tono's heads together on a regular basis while reading this book, I loved the fact that once they got together they really worked hard at building their relationship without Mick.
Susinok
Sep 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know a relationship between just Paul and Tono would not go down without a lot of work, but work at it they did. Great follow up to Loving Edits.
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Jan 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Secondhand Heart
  • Branded
  • Taking you Home (Boys of Summer #2)
  • Dignity Takes A Holiday
  • The Back Stairs (Sundown, #1)
  • Out of the Darkness (Dark Horse, #2)
  • Black Heart Down (Conquest, #5)
  • Woke Up in a Strange Place
  • A Hidden Magic (Sentinels #1)
  • P’tit Cadeau
  • Life in Fusion (Summit City, #2)
  • Rinse and Repeat (Repeater, #1)
  • Zuriel's Fate (Celestial Justice, #2)
  • Sandpipers' Secrets (Sandpipers, #1)
  • Putting Out Fires (Coda Books, #4.5)
  • Winter (Seasons of Love, #4)
  • Marlowe's Ghost
  • Broken (Broken #1)
Mickie B. Ashling is the pseudonym of a multifaceted woman who is a product of her upbringing in multiple cultures, having lived in Japan, the Philippines, Spain, and the Middle East. Fluent in three languages, she’s a citizen of the world and an interesting mixture of East and West. A little bit of this and a lot of that have brought a unique touch to her literary voice she could never learn from ...more
More about Mickie B. Ashling...

Basque (3 books)
  • Loving Edits (Basque, #1)
  • Momentos: Mick's Journey (Basque, #3)