Start by marking “Minä pidän sinusta” as Want to Read:
Minä pidän sinusta

Minä pidän sinusta

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  143 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Available again to celebrate Joan Walsh Anglund's best loved books for children and adults.
Published 1963 by TAJO (first published January 1st 1382)

To ask other readers questions about Minä pidän sinusta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Minä pidän sinusta

Kaethe
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anglund is one of the sweetest, warmest people on the earth. I don't think love is a special way of feeling for her at all. I think it's her normal mode.
Gemma
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really REALLY like the art in this book!
Christine
May 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is precious.
Courtney
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love reading this to my 3 year old! The pictures are so cute and it really is a sweet and simple way of talking about love!!!
Marilyn
Apr 19, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture-books
Beautiful, simple book. Love it!
Lucy (Talk Less, Smile More)
This is one of the sweetest books I have ever read. I received it a couple of years ago from my grandma, so this book really means a lot to me :)
Emily Ruth
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful, simple book. Pretty much felt like the realistic antidote to any sort of negativity I can think of. Illustrations are fantastic also.
Tasia
It's a very nice book. Perfect for gift-giving to those who adore vintage treasures.
Karlee
Jul 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
in our family and passed between my sister and myself forever...the best!!!
Amanda
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-s-books
A sweet, little reminder of how simple and everlasting love is- how abundant it is in small everyday occurrences.
Elissa Tetrault
This short picture book gives the definition of love using several different examples. It is written for young students, and the examples given are easy for young minds to comprehend. It talks about how love is helping others, a safe feeling, a good feeling, and understanding how someone else feels. The book also addresses where love is found.

I absolutely loved this book! I loved how it gave examples of what love is in such simplistic ways that are so true. The illustrations were older looking,
Liz Todd
11/23/16 update: my daughter is still in love with this old book. We picked it up at a library sale a couple of years ago and it has not ever been absent for long.
Shelley
This book talks bout what love is by describing actions that portray love. This would be a good book to use to teach caring and compassion.
Mary Narkiewicz
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another charming book by Joan Walsh Anglund.
A little classic of harmony, love, peace and beauty.
Ellen Falls
Jun 12, 2014
Lily Lamotte
May 04, 2014
Brenna Porter
The book that I read wasn't on Goodreads, but I read another book by Joan Walsh Anglund titled "Love is Baby." It was a very simple book with very cute pictures. I love how it explains the peace and love that a baby brings into a home in a very poetic way. Young children would really enjoy this book and would enjoy all of the paintings of babies.
Heidi
Beatrice Otch
Jul 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Maria & José
  • Keväällä isä sai siivet (Austraasia, #1)
  • Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs: 144 Circles, Hexagons, Triangles, Squares, and Other Unexpected Shapes
  • Pettersson kriegt Weihnachtsbesuch
  • Sing No Evil
  • Nemi - Vol. 1 (Nemi, #1)
  • Nan Goldin
  • Sanovat sitä rakkaudeksi
  • Mr. Bliss
  • Julie Andrews' Collection of Poems, Songs, and Lullabies
  • Moomins Cookbook: An Introduction to Finnish Cuisine
  • The What's Happening to My Body? Book for Boys: A Growing Up Guide for Parents and Sons
  • Talviunta : 1. osa
Joan Walsh Anglund is the author and illustrator of more than 120 books that have sold over 50 million copies around the world in 17 languages. For more than 50 years Joan has been writing and illustrating wonderful children's and inspirational books and has produced Dolls, Collector Plates Figurines, Clothing, Greeting cards, Tea Sets, Glassware and a host of other products to numerous to mention ...more
More about Joan Walsh Anglund...